Seller To see the most up-to-date estimate on a products arrival please visit the product page. Note: Returns for seasonal merchandise (e.g., Easter, Halloween, and Christmas) can be returned up to 7 days prior to the holiday. Well, Thats All Right! This costume will take you from Teddy Bear to Burning Love in the time it takes to zip up the jumpsuit. Still family owned, still family focused rubie's brings you fun for every season: halloween, christmas, mardi gras, easter, and all in-between. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. When trying to decide between two sizes, choose the larger size for a better fit. Had to sew n modify to our size but really cute, Vote Yes on the review titled Three Stars. I never wanted to take it off. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Bring The King to life in the Adult Deluxe Elvis Costume. Also, we're not sure about you, but any time we pick up a guitar it sounds like we're trying to tame a beagle. Rubie's Costume company has brought costumes and accessories to the world since 1950. To Be Notified When Your Size Is Available. Very easy costume, decent quality. Additional Info. :), Reviewed in Canada on November 11, 2017, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Telfono fijo 452233515. View Terms & Privacy. Couple this look with any of our Rock Legend wigs and you will be slicked back and ready to rock. The legs are super long, and i have long legs to begin with. Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here. Jumbo Microphone Accessory $5.95. Atte. We purchased the wig & glasses too. Sku: RU889050 Customers Also Love Women's Elvis Jumpsuit Costume It's plastered with gold glitter, stars, and printed rhinestones so you can look like the King at his best. $75.13. Im a 36ish waist and 61 and the large fits perfect. A slick pair of shades, an authentic Elvis wig, and a microphone are all things you'll need to step on stage and wow the crowd! Styrofoam with Velcro and plastic adornments. $49.99. You have everything you could ever need to start your journey to Elvis superstardom! Q: Please review our Privacy Policy. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. I suggest ordering up one size. Sign up to be notified when your size is available. Q: Restrictions apply. Do not be deceived by how good this outfit looks in the picture, in my opinion for how much this jumpsuite costs the quality of it should be much better. Right. Super comfortable/stretchy zip-up jump suit. I'm 6'1" 207 lbs. A: If your order is sent back to us as undeliverable and you still need your order, we can assist you. im 6'1 weight 240 is a x large good for me? $54.99. Check out our adult elvis costume selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Banking & Financial Industry. All in all I was extremely satisfied and wore it several times to a few different parties and events. The white belt has red embellishments, gold-tone chains and medallions with with gold eagles. $63.18. Franco Medieval Lord Men's Costume. Learn More 1 Review Write a Review Item# 07661994 Online Only Color: WHITE Size Chart Quantity Add to Cart Add to Wish List Description Size Chart Reviews Also wear a dance belt/shape wear so your stuff doesnt stick out everywhere. This thing runs huge. Features Includes: Belt Jumpsuit Scarf Country of Origin - Textiles Imported Age Group Adult Brand Rubie's Gender Male Theme Decades Clothing Size 42" Size 42" Sunglasses, wig, and shoes sold separately. We have developed what we believe is a fair return policy, as stated below. Brasileiro Srie A. Out of Stock Secret Wishes Elvis Adult Costume $48.95. Thank you, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 6, 2014, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 25, 2020, Do not be deceived by how good this outfit looks in the picture, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 23, 2016. I originally bought this in XL as the size chart matched my measurements. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Vote Yes on the review titled Great company, Vote No on the review titled Great company, 94% polyester, 6% spandex stretch knit fabric, Jumpsuit has front zipper, plunging V-neckline, Gold, blue, and red metal studs decorate the suit, Red insets in the bell-bottom pants cuffs, 2 pieces of faux leather belt connect w/ hook & loop fastener, Belt is decorated with red & gold-tone metal studs, metal American Eagle medallions, Scarf measures approx. That you could croon beautiful tunes into the microphone and make audiences go berserk? I am 6ft and 215 pounds---what size should I order?? Vote Yes on the review titled Came right on time, super comfortable! Best Men's Costumes based on Color Range, Giftable, Theme, Comfort; It really does look the part. The customer service on this was also outstanding. Shoe covers, boot tops, slippers, or other, similar footwear, Wigs, beards, facial hair, or any other artificial hair. Q: We can't do that either. Some of these items ship sooner than the others. Hes got a dad bod so he isnt the slimmest guy but overall fit as good as could with his height and was a great costume for the night. $78.82 - $82.87. The Indiana Jones - Deluxe Indiana Jones Costume (Men's Adult X-Large 44-50) is located in the Hollywood Zone Adult Costumes section of the Hollywood Zone . You'll be shaking your hips from side to side and making everyone swoon at the sight of your dance moves. Choose from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup. Sbado: Maana 10 a 14 horas. The pant legs feature bold red insets, and the costume is complete with a red scarf that wraps around your neck, easily removed for an adoring fan. Fashion Photography. Fantastic costume.night and day better than the other similar Rubies costume. 16205 West Small Road New Berlin, WI 53151. We are sorry. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! All Kidrobot & NECA sales are final at Costumes.com. cart reminders) from Halloween Costumes at the cell number used when signing up. There is a zipper in the front that goes down quite a way making it really easy to get into the costume. So by the end of the night the cuffs of the pants are pretty messed up. A few tiny ones fell off, but was completely unnoticeable unless you went looking for it. Deluxe Concert Elvis Costume - Adult Elvis Presley Costumes Get a classic concert look with this Deluxe Concert Elvis costume for Halloween. There are no questions for this item yet. Something to think about. We will evaluate the photos and make a decision. Read reviews and buy Mulan Deluxe Adult Costume at Target. I ordered this costume for my son and unfortunately the first time we ordered it it was too large so we needed to return and repurchase a smaller size. All the glitter stars and eagles are so great, you will not be disappointed, even if it's a bit too big for you ;). Fit perfectly in all areas except length. 30% OFF ST. PATRICK'S DAY & FREE SHIPPING* ON ORDERS $50+ CODE: LUCKYME. Nov 25 - Nov 26. It's quite over sized. Costumes.com Attn: Returns Dept. Order usual size. View Terms & Privacy. Overall a fantastic costume. Really thin material and pretty see through. Check item restrictions below. Important, please read before buying: costumes are not sized the same as apparel, consult the Rubie's adult size chart in images, read recent reviews and Q & A for best fit, do not choose based on clothing size. L.A. cart reminders) from Halloween Costumes at the cell number used when signing up. The white, long sleeved, poly/spandex jumpsuit has an open chest (of course) with gold, blue and red metal studs twinkling all over the torso. Defective Items: If you received an item that is damaged, we'll fix it - fast. It makes a person really wonder how the King of Rock and Roll immediately conjures up the image of Elvis Presley, even for those of us who sadly missed his living days (unless, of course, Death Becomes Her wasnt lying). Processing Times: Returns are typically processed within 2 weeks of receiving the item. So you can show off a wicked rubber-legged dance move. Again, not a complaint. Estamos ubicados en Manuel Antonio Matta 214, Temuco. Vote Yes on the review titled Mostly perfect. Wise men say that only fools rush in, but you can't help falling in love with this authentic getup. That's not great. Yeah. Please try again. Item # RU889049 / Read Reviews (4) Write A Review. the size chart is wayyyy off on the XL. I got the XL and being a kinda large dude at the moment, I worried about the suit fitting! Sunglasses, Wig, Shoes And Microphone Sold Separately. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. $78.82 - $85.10. Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2022. I am 510 and 145 pounds, so Im very skinny and was 100% expecting to have to send it back, as I read it runs large. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. This bold costume features a long sleeved jumpsuit with gold detailing down the arms and on the high collar and chest. This Elvis 1970's jumpsuit is fit for a king. Shoes, sunglasses, and wig not included. DC Comics The Flash Series Adult Costume. He had to wear long Johns underneath because of how sheer the material was to make it work and be appropriate. ALL OTHER TOY & PRODUCT SALES AT COSTUMES.COM ARE FINAL. Juan Araya Bastidas Control de Plagas . We noticed you are visting outside the US. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Please try again. Most off the shelf costumes are of questionable quality and are comically overpriced for what you get. All sales are final at Costumes.com. I am 5'10" and I had to have almost a foot taken out of the height. Vote Yes on the review titled Awesome Costume, Vote No on the review titled Awesome Costume, Vote Yes on the review titled Three Stars. Order by 12/21 at 2pm & get gifts in time. Shoes, sunglasses, and wig are not included, and this costume doesn't come with any blue suede shoes, but it'll have you shaking your hips in no time! Harken back to a simpler times where the king ruled and you were his loyal subject! There's a zipper up the front of the jumpsuit, and a white foam belt that's printed with gold eagles and rhinestones. Channel the king in this Adult Elvis Costume. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Non see through. Sold by WBO and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Deluxe Adult Elvis Costume Sponsored items from this seller Feedback on our suggestions Showing Slide 1 of 3 Adult Hellraiser Pinhead Costume New $94.98 Free shipping 5 watchers Adult Buffalo Bill Costume New $39.98 Free shipping Adult Inflatable Ostrich Costume New $44.98 Free shipping North Pole Train Conductor Costume Adult New $64.98 But, there is one thing wearegood at. 30% OFF ST. PATRICK'S DAY & FREE SHIPPING* ON ORDERS $50+ CODE: LUCKYME. Sold by Topcosplay Official Store and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Live out the dream in this Adult Elvis Costume. Expect More. Be the first to write a review! Any chance of an xl fitting someone who is 6'6" ? Well, frankly, it is a surprising number! Im a 56 woman, and this fit me almost perfectly out of the boxjust a tad too long in the legs, so I wore boots. Fit much better than expected, very good quality for price, Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2022. Elvis Super Deluxe Grand Heritage Costume 206 ratings | 34 answered questions Price: $260.98 - $274.64 Free Returns on some sizes and colors Customers say this runs large. He is very tall at 66 so even though it had good stretch it was a bit short on him as far as length for legs and somewhat the torso. It was good but the stitch looks like they was made by children. runs small runs large Size: Select Color: White Size Chart 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex Imported Zipper closure Hand Wash Only We wish we were Elvis too. Look-alikes and Sound-alikes, Young Presleys, Jailhouse Rock Presleys, Too Many Peanut-Butter-and-Banana Sandwiches Presleys Perhaps the King isnt truly dead so long as we continue to honor his memory with some fantastic impersonations while wearing some of his most famous costumes. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. the size chart is wayyyy off on the XL. Im a 36ish waist and 61 and the large fits perfect. But overall it was great. Contact Customer Service within 14 days of the original order date, and we'll do everything we can to ensure you receive the replacement product(s) quickly. Adult Deluxe Elvis Costume- Small - Walmart.com Arrives by Tue, Jan 3 Buy Adult Deluxe Elvis Costume- Small at Walmart.com FREE shipping by Christmas. Do you find yourself wishing that you were a skilled singer? The material is very thin and although it does have the hawaii eagle on it the whole thing just looks cheap and nasty it Do not be deceived by how good this outfit looks in the picture, in my opinion for how much this jumpsuite costs the quality of it should be much better. It was a huge hit and cracked everyone up. Weak sauce. Of course, that isnt so hard to answer, is it? Highly recommend for any Elvis fan or anyone who wants an amazing costume that brings smiles to faces. Jordan 1 Retro Low OG SP x Travis Scott Black Phantom, Jordan Why Not Zer0.6 Bright Crimson 2023. Many of our products are collectible and have certain conditions under which they must be returned in order to keep their value. You'll be shaking your hips from side to side and making everyone swoon at the sight of your dance moves. I weigh 280 (but hold it well) and am 6ft1' tall. A great costume. Highly recommend for any Elvis fan or anyone who wants an amazing costume that brings smiles to faces. Presley had a style so much his own and so memorable that we can find contests all about who can most closely impersonate the musical and film giant. Deluxe Elvis Adult Costume Size Chart. Msg & data rates may apply. Replacement items will be shipped using the same method as the original order. View Size Chart Add to Cart Save For Later Items Out Of Stock Medium: Coming Soon Large: Coming Soon X-Large: Coming Soon It has everything you need to turn yourself into the legendary rock superstar, except maybe the Blue Suede Shoes. Youll look so much like Elvis when he performed on the Aloha from Hawaii tour, people will be expecting you to start belting out The Kings classics, like Heartbreak Hotel and Jailhouse Rock., But what if you dont actually have the voice of Elvis? Hi! Vote Yes on the review titled Great costume, Vote No on the review titled Great costume, Glow in the Dark Fluorescent Makeup Palette, 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam, Jumpsuit has front zipper, plunging V-neck, wide collar. Add our fun Elvis costume accessories. Yeah. Incorrect Addresses and Return-to-Sender Packages: If an incorrect shipping address is provided, the delivery of the package may be delayed. Popular attractions Teodoro Schmidt Square and Temuco Cathedral are . four sets of gold chains also hang from the belt, and the outfit comes with a red scarf. That's right. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. The Indiana Jones - Deluxe Indiana Jones Costume (Men's Adult X-Large 44-50) is a Costume in Adult sizes for a Men. It was a huge hit and cracked everyone up. Probably not. zipper comes up really low. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. he wears 14/16. DC Comics The Dark Knight Rises Deluxe Bane Adult Costume. Specifically, this Indiana Jones - Deluxe Indiana Jones Costume (Men's . Quality was okay, sized a bit small. Dance. The label says 94% Poly / 6% Span / exclusive of decoration. Runs quite long on the legs and arms. Hello! The collar does indeed kinda lay down a bit more than what an elvis jumpsuit would. Please review our Privacy Policy. We are sorry. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The belt is made out of some weird material that looks just like the suit, but it's not the sameit's almost like rubbery. Please use a different way to share. (After all, everybody is dying to see them since Ed Sullivan only showed Elvis dancing from the waist up on his show.). Elvis Now Deluxe Aloha Elvis Costume 1,145 ratings | 46 answered questions Price: $40.05 - $65.99 Free Returns on some sizes and colors Fit: True to size. Las mejores ofertas para PELUCA ELVIS - ADULTO estn en eBay Compara precios y caractersticas de productos nuevos y usados Muchos artculos con envo gratis! I had to do a lot of adjustments in the chest part of the costume, to be expected, since it is a men's. A: Amazon has encountered an error. Has Elvis left the building? Made really well and much better than the cheaper versions without the actual studs. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Highly recommend for any Elvis fan or anyone who Its such a great version of an Elvis suit. Care instructions. Est bastante amplio compramos XL y le qued grande a mi esposo de ancho y largo y l usa XL. What is the differance between the aloha and classic? Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2022. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. A: Matching belt extender is included. Please note that by purchasing goods from Costumes.com, you have agreed to the following terms. Since 1951, Rubie's has classic and licensed costumes and accessories in sizes and styles for your entire family. Fit great in the legs and butt. Made really well and much better than the cheaper versions without the actual studs. It also comes with a beautiful red scarf that the king would be proud to don. I could have hemmed them if i really cared, but all versions of this costume have the same inseam so this is unavoidable. Turn yourself into music royalty when you dress up in this Men's Deluxe Elvis Costume! A coordinating belt wraps around the waist in white, gold and red. Disguise Girls' Mulan Hero Dress Deluxe Halloween Costume - Size 5-6 - Red. I bought the large version of this because i figured it's easier to take something in than wear something too small, didn't want to risk it. Elvis Presley Deluxe White Jumpsuit Adult Costume Outfit Licensed Sequins King $65.00 $11.45 shipping or Best Offer SPONSORED Rock and Roll Legend Costume Mens White Jeweled Jumpsuit Adult King Elvis Style (1) $69.95 Was: $84.99 $8.95 shipping SPONSORED Adult Elvis Grand Heritage Costume $205.88 Free shipping Only 2 left SPONSORED You know. I hadn't realised we had to return it to the States so that cost me 9, it came from the UK as I got it within 2 days but they wouldn't let me return it to the UK. Msg & data rates may apply. 100% polyester doubleknit fabric, 100% polyurethane foam, Jumpsuit has front zipper, plunging V-neckline, Jumpsuit has printed glittery stars & gems, Foam belt has hook & loop fastener at back, Belt has printed eagle medallions & faux gems, 4 swagged gold-tone metal chains on bottom edge, Scarf measures 45"L x 10"W, drape as desired. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. See terms. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2023, Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2022. Related Products. Although as in the other reviews the X large is VERY big. Over all is was perfect for Halloween! I just noticed in picture that he should've tightened his belt. A return label can be requested by emailing. How many legends of Rockn Roll can there be in a single lifetime? You can't even notice. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. FREE shipping Add to Favorites More colors Mrs. Claus B Dress and Hat Velvet Adult Costume Women's- Deluxe Custom Made PRO . I found it for less money right after I placed order & there was no option to ask if they would match price (what looked like the same outfit at Wholesale Halloween Costumes, perhaps it was different). Shop now Skip to Main Content Departments Services Cancel Reorder My Items ReorderListsRegistries Sign In Account We recommend using a traceable shipping method with delivery confirmation. Pretty see through. Overall had to do some alterations but that was anticipated. I didn't want to have to wait & return item & reorder off other site. I bought this costume to dress up for work for Halloween. Sign up for special offers, new arrivals, DIY Tips & more! 7 months ago, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. the size chart is wayyyy off on the XL. We will refund your original order (minus original shipping charge.). Im a size small, but those were out of stock so I ordered a medium. Your fans wont be able to help falling in love even long after you have left the building. Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2022. By providing a phone number and submitting this form, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. If you don't mind that..then you should get this. However, if your merchandise purchased on costumes.com has a significant defect right out of the box (e.g., the product is broken in half, has missing parts or missing accessories, etc. Vote No on the review titled Came right on time, super comfortable! I originally bought this in XL as the size chart matched my measurements. Sign up for exclusive offers, new arrivals & more. So, okay, maybe we haven't developed ourownsignature look, per se, but they do say that imitation is the highest form of flattery! I'm a woman, and if you're like me and wanted an ACTUAL Elvis costume and not the pathetic woman's Sexy Elvis costume then this review is for you. Adult Deluxe Elvis Costume $69.99 Pay in 4 interest-free installments of $17.49 with Learn more Additional Info Size chart: Size: 36" 46" 50" 36" 42" Quantity ADD TO CART THIS ITEM SHIPS TODAY THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE! 100% polyester doubleknit fabric, 100% polyurethane foam, Jumpsuit has front zipper, plunging V-neckline, Jumpsuit has printed glittery stars & gems, Foam belt has hook & loop fastener at back, Belt has printed eagle medallions & faux gems, 4 swagged gold-tone metal chains on bottom edge, Scarf measures 45"L x 10"W, drape as desired. By providing a phone number and submitting this form, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. We're all shook up to bring you this shiny new getup. A slick pair of shades, an authentic Elvis wig, and a microphone are all things you'll need to step on stage and wow the crowd! Msg frequency varies. . $50.83. The fun starts here! Form, California Consumer Privacy Act Request Form, California Transparency In Supply Chains Act, Note: Shoes and sunglasses sold separately. I got the XL and being a kinda large dude at the moment, I worried about the suit fitting! Making killer threads. Deluxe Elvis Wig. Plants & Trees. This jumpsuit is GREAT! I am 510 and 145 pounds, so Im very skinny and was 100% expecting to have to send it back, as I read it runs large. Great quality and sure to impress. Bling Neckchain Accessory $10.95. However, I was extremely satisfied with only a small, manageable amount of looseness(which was to be expected), but that was easily solved by the belt. Im a 36ish waist and 61 and the large fits perfect. NO! I'm not listing any of that as a negative, just as notes for ladies buying this. Rubie's brings you fun for every season: Halloween, Christmas, mardi gras, Easter and all in-between! My husband is 62 and weighs 190. So it's really just our love of the King that we're showing through our Elvis Presley inspired outfits, such as this Deluxe Adult Elvis Costume.
Blue Lot Parking Xfinity Center, Articles D