Find event and ticket information. Our. If the kids have any special requirements just let us know before hand and our chef will try and accommodate you. and presented with consideration and effort. Manor Farm Barn. I was delighted to be able to book a table on a Sunday for 6. Icing on the cake was my table next to the log fire, all I needed was to lie down after for a little snooze and it would have been heaven. Save Cross The Tracks Festival 2023 to your collection. With all the uncertainity Covid-19 - The Ship @ Southfleet | Facebook Plus tard. My aunt surprised us with a meal in the private room. The food, well the potatoes were perfect , and I mean perfect, beef delicious and Yorkshire needed a plate on its own. My son enjoyed three flavours: salted caramel, honeycomb (never had this is in a restaurant before) and chocolate, my niece enjoyed chocolate, vanilla and strawberry which had real strawberry pieces in!More. We feel confident coming here as we have never been disappointed with the food. Saturday: Lunch / Dinner from 12.00 21.00 The roast was huge portions of brilliantly cooked and clearly homemade fresh food! Staff arefriendly. A real local feel spotlessly clean and well run. We were seated around a round dining table which made all the difference to holding a conversation with a large number of people. Top 10 Nando's Bluewater - The Plaza - Tripadvisor The food is off the clock, as is the service. Food was all perfectly prepared, presented really well and really tasty. Unfortunately, my ribs were overcooked and dry both times that I ordered them. Vegetable Soup Served with Ciabatta Bread, Chicken Breast Stuffed with Mozzarella Wrapped in Parma Ham Finished in a Tomato and Basil Sauce Served with Fondant Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables, Cheese and Portabella Mushroom Burger Grilled and Served with Garlic Mayonnaise and Chips, Slow Roasted Lamb Shnak with Creamy Mash Finished with Mint and Rosemary Jus, Beer Battered Cod Served with Chips and Tartare Sauce, Wild Mushroom Soup Served with Fresh Bread Quarters, Chicken Liver Terrine Served with French Toast, Three Bone Rack of Lamb, Pan Seared and Roasted in the Oven Served with Red Currant and Thyme Infused Jus, Roasted Red Snapper Dressed Lemon Lime and Chill Served with Infused Rice, Pork Belly Marinated in Soya, Honey and Ginger with a Duo of Mash Potatoes, Mediterranean Vegetable Stack Butternut Squash Risotto, Spicy Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Soup Served with a Crusty Bread, Garlic King Prawns On a Bed of Leafy Salad, Mediterranean Vegetable Stack Accompanied By a Butternut Squash Risotto, Chicken Stuffed with a Mozzarella Wrapped in Succulent, Pan-Fried Sea Bass Finished with a Horseradish Sauce Served with Crushed New Potatoes and Vine Cherry Tomatoes, Strip Loin of Beef, Coated in Garlic and Cracked Peppercorn Finished with Red Wine and Wild Mushroom Jus Served Dauphinoise Potatoes Asparagus Wrapped in Parma Ham and Chantilly Carrots, Smoked Bacon Served with Buttered Asparagus and Chantilly Carrots. "Parishes: Southfleet Pages 421-440 The History and Topographical Survey of the County of Kent: Volume 2. The Fighting Cocks Pub and Riverside Restaurant. Nice position in the restaurant. Any way we eventually got our drinks and sat down at a table for food. More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Best Restaurants in Swanley: See 27 restaurants with 2,342 reviews Had to book a table, and I can see why, its very popular. The food, well the potatoes were perfect , and I mean perfect, beef delicious and Yorkshire needed a plate on its own. Menu at The Ship Inn pub & bar, Southfleet, Red St - Restaurant Guru The Southfleet Village Club. St Nicholas Church, Southfleet, serving the parishes of Bean, Southfleet, Betsham and New Barn welcome you to join in services and festivities below: Sunday 4th December @ 10:30am - St Nicholas Day Service which will be joined by Sedley School. Ive found it difficult to find this starter anywhere and this did not disappoint, mozzarella sticks also went down well. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. New Years Day with the family, had the roast special. advertisements. Tsitsi Fred Limited has the status: Active and it's listed in the following categories: Agents involved in the sale of textiles, clothing, fur, footwear and leather goods . Lovely village pub with character - Reviews, Photos - The Ship Inn Love this little gem of a place. 154 Reservoir Rd, Surfleet, Spalding PE11 4DH, UK, Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday: 5pm - 10pm, Thursday: 12pm - 3pm / 5pm - 10pm The roast was huge portions of brilliantly cooked and clearly homemade fresh food! Hi, we have a traditional children's menu but we promote smaller portions of some of the mains to be a bit more varied. So I thought we would have food there for my husband and my birthdays. We feel confident coming here as we have never been disappointed with the food. Menu was was perfectly sized with something for everyone and manageable for a pub kitchen we was not disappointed when the food arrived 10 Nando's Bluewater - The Plaza - Tripadvisor We ordered the Stilton mushrooms and mozzarella sticks as starters, the mushrooms were SO good! The fillet steak was one of the most tender tasted. Food was excellent and the staff were really friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? I decided to take my wife out for a surprise lunch. The children had nuggets and a burger both served with chips, I tried both! The restaurant information including the The Ship Inn menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. THE SHIP INN, Southfleet - Red St - Tripadvisor The food is off the clock, as is the service. Southfleet Excellent!! The service was friendly and efficient. Prices very reasonable, my roast chicken was lovely want to go back this Sunday! It's well worth the price and glad I didn't have a starter, wouldn't have been enough room. Southfleet takes its name from the River Fleet, a minor tributary of the River Thames. 10,514 were here. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The settlement of New Barn in the south of the parish was transferred to Longfield and New Barn parish in 1987.[3]. My friends and I spent a wonderful time in the private function room eating delicious food, we had great service at this lovely pub, and I certainly will be back. more. We the had coffee and two bread and butter puddings which were great. Australian family on tour loved the traditional structure and interior. Save Easter Fest 2023 to your collection. The station provides rail services to London, The Medway Towns, Dover and Ramsgate. They were big portions, the Yorkshire was huge and they came with cauliflower cheese, which again you dont always get in alot of restaurants. We all want to go back :0) well done to the owners of this pub!!! Every table was full and there were plenty of friendly staff working toensure all the customers were looked after. They allow dogs which is a plus for us as our girl Duchess loves to be included. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Email: bookings@shipatsouthfleet.co.uk, Monday 12.00-14.00 We have been visiting The Ship for many years and it never fails to deliver. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I took my family to this lovely village pub, we were welcomed by all the staff who say were very friendly and helpful with menu choices. Eventbrite's fee is nonrefundable. Share Midsummer Music Festival with your friends. advertisements. 16 of us have just enjoyed a beautiful meal in the private dining room to celebrate my birthday,the food was faultless , staff efficient and friendly nothing too much trouble . Southfleet - Wikipedia Un stylo c.1830s d'origine et Dessin l'encre, H. Hussey, pouse Johanna 285165371305 Service is brilliant. NINTENDO GAMECUBE CONSOLE. Overall experience was not great, but the food was good. Highly recommended. The interaction and attentiveness by the staff is to be commended too. I promise I am not moaning for the sake of it but it just goes to show you can not always rely on everything being repeated to the same standard. We received a lovely welcome and were shown a variety of tables from which to select. Nice position in the restaurant. Save AMA FEST 2023 - #AMAFEST - AMAPIANO FESTIVAL to your collection. We visited The Ship for dinner on a weekday and it was superb as ever. Delicious ale, gin or whiskey are worth trying here. And almost forgot the mention the ice cream choice! What time does quiz night start tonight anyone please? Nice position in the restaurant. Sit back, relax and watch as wepour this delicious drink into your glass. Southfleet Tourism Southfleet Hotels Southfleet Holiday Homes Southfleet Holiday Packages Southfleet Flights The Ship Inn; Our chefs specials change on a daily basis ensuring the best from our suppliers. Would you like another one? On arrival we My aunt surprised us with a meal in the private room. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. Let our ladies tickle your taste buds with our signature cocktails .Whether youre here for a quick snack or a full meal, our colleagueswill soon stir your taste buds in the right direction. friendly. Google users granted the score of 4.5 to this spot. Prices are average for the quality you get. Icing on the cake was my table next to the log fire, all I needed was to lie down after for a little snooze and it would have been heaven. We are very very lucky to have such a wonderful place to visit and it is a pleasure to get the bill!More, Returned for a meal with friends. Share Father's Day Music Festival with your friends. And almost forgot the mention the ice cream choice! A real local feel spotlessly clean and well run. Great food very attentive and polite staff The chicken meal was enough to feed an army, and the chilli and ham egg and chips were great. Proudly created with Wix.com. First visit to The Ship for many years and we certainly hope to return. Own or manage this property? If the kids have any special requirements just let us know before hand and our chef will try and Hi, we have a traditional children's menu but we promote smaller portions of some of the mains to be a bit more varied. The Ship Inn helped us buying food from them over the lockdown. THE 10 CLOSEST Hotels to The Ship Inn, Southfleet These services provide connections to Gravesend, Bluewater, Longfield and New Ash Green.[5][6]. Los mejores restaurantes de comida sin gluten en Longfield: consult opiniones de viajeros en Tripadvisor sobre restaurantes de comida sin gluten en Longfield. More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Well cooked and delivered in a good time without feeling pushed. again clearly freshly prepared. Southfleet. However if you haven't booked your Christmas celebration yet, there is still time! Welldone The Ship @ SouthfleetMore, This is a little gem! Food was reasonably priced and generous portions. We ordered the Stilton mushrooms and mozzarella sticks as starters, the mushrooms were SO good! Restaurants in de buurt van Nando's Bluewater - The Plaza op Tripadvisor. [4], The village is currently served by the Go-Coach routes 474/475 buses as well as the Arriva Kent Thameside route 489. It promised so much but delivered less than a positive experience. My son enjoyed three flavours: salted caramel, honeycomb (never had this is in a restaurant before) and chocolate, my niece enjoyed chocolate, vanilla and strawberry which had real strawberry pieces in!More. EVERYONE commented on how lovely food was hot fresh and service perfect, staff friendly facilities very clean. more, Local cuisine, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, The Ship at Southfleet sits in the heart of the village and boasts to be a true British country pub serving real ale, good honest pub food. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Red St, Southfleet, England, United Kingdom. Atmosphere brilliant, they made our family day perfect.Absolutely recommend if you are looking for a friendly country pub! We ordered the Stilton mushrooms and mozzarella sticks as starters, the mushrooms were SO good! The Ship Inn is a family owned and operated Pub that aims to build community by providing drinks that bring people together and an atmosphere that is a hub for local entertainment. Hotels near The Ship Inn, Southfleet on Tripadvisor: Find 28,625 traveler reviews, 210 candid photos, and prices for 2,434 hotels near The Ship Inn in Southfleet, England. Very reasonably priced, good quality and plenty of it. Alisha and her colleagues havea wonderful pub/restaurant and locals know it. So I think it's safe to say we highly recommend The Ship and look forward to many more visits althought my waistline might not be thankfulMore, Booked a Valentines set meal at the Ship tonight. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Had to book a table, and I can see why, its very popular. The service was friendly and efficient. Red Street. We endeavour to source our ingredients from local farms that surround the village and believe in supporting local businesses and hence use local butchers and micro breweries. Seagull In The Sunset Picture Framed & Mounted Wall Art in Colour by We ordered main meals which were nice and came in reasonable time, and then we waited and waited and waited to be asked for the dessert menu. Would highly recommend this. Search over 400,000 listed places Overview Official List Entry Comments and Photos Previous Overview Next Comments and Photos Save Father's Day Music Festival to your collection. Went to The Ship for Sunday roast. 5. nintendo gamecube rare resident evil version. We visited as a family of 6 which included two children. The food, well the potatoes were perfect , and I mean perfect, beef delicious and Yorkshire needed a plate on its own. We are very very lucky to have such a wonderful place to visit and it is a pleasure to get the bill! VENDRE! The church has memorials of the Sedley, Swan, and Peyton families. The staff are awesome - friendly and professional. The menu is just right, something for everyone. This was our first visit and the pub had been recommended to us. Hi, we have a traditional children's menu but we promote smaller portions of some of the mains to be a bit more varied. Southfleet is a small village and civil parish in the borough of Dartford in Kent, England. - EUR 62,76. We have been visiting The Ship for many years and it never fails to deliver. Friendly and attentive staff. 16 of us have just enjoyed a beautiful meal in the private dining room to celebrate my birthday,the food was faultless , staff efficient and friendly nothing too much trouble . Tiger prawn served in a clay plate with sizzling chilli, garlic and white wine accompanied with chunks of bread. THE SHIP INN, Southfleet - 1349053 | Historic England The staff were friendly and welcoming and there was a good choice A lovely pub tucked away off the beaten track. They allow dogs which is a plus for us as our girl Duchess loves to be included. Musicians perform live music in the evening. ou. So on the whole, the food is delicious, the service was great, the pub was welcoming and friendly and I will certainly be back. FOR SALE! The water that supplied the river came from a place called Springhead, where there were watercress and oyster beds; the river then flowed through Southfleet, Ebbsfleet and Northfleet. This was our first visit and the pub had been recommended to us. With a pub quiz on the first Thursday of the month, live music on the last Saturday of the month and with event nights every Thursday ranging, Takeout, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Street Parking, Free off-street parking, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Digital Payments, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. Potted crayfish served with sweet chilli and lime butter accompanied with brown bread. Love this pub, always warm and welcoming, good variety including cocktails. We are very very lucky to have such a wonderful place to visit and it is a pleasure to get the bill! An excellent meal and entertainment for Valentines. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. If the kids have any special requirements just let us know before hand and our chef will try and Hi, we have a traditional children's menu but we promote smaller portions of some of the mains to be a bit more varied. Ive found it difficult to find this starter anywhere and this did not disappoint, mozzarella sticks also went down well. Our Valentines experience was just amazing I don't think they could have done any better. The food is off the clock, as is the service. Enjoyable service is something guests like here. Bar. Our menu lists pub classics with everything you would expect to see from a traditional pub menu as well as providing an A La carte menu with your choice of sides. Would highly recommend this. . Food was absolutely AMAZING we have eaten here many times before but this was our extended family 20 of us! We are very very lucky to have such a wonderful place to visit and it is a pleasure to get the bill!More, Returned for a meal with friends. Share Made In 90s Festival Outdoor Party with your friends. We had three well behaved but noisy children with us and the staff were friendly helpful and accommodating. Welldone The Ship @ SouthfleetMore, This is a little gem! Food was delicious, couldn't fault it, and service was great, special thanks to Carly and Allisha. Great food very attentive and polite staff Resident evil 4 gamecube console. They allow dogs which is a plus for us as our girl Duchess loves to be included. Manor Farm Barn. So I think it's safe to say we highly recommend The Ship and look forward to many more visits althought my waistline might not be thankfulMore, Booked a Valentines set meal at the Ship tonight. And almost forgot the mention the ice cream choice! Contact the organiser to request a refund. #Ship Fest 2022 Tickets, Thu 2 Jun 2022 at 18:30 | Eventbrite What a brilliant experience tbh, great service, staff helpful and polite with a really nice setting as we were sat in the Conservatory. St Nicholas Church, Southfleet, Kent - Posts | Facebook Afropop Fest - Live Music and Spoken Word Festival, Esher Rugby Football Club Walton-on-Thames, AMA FEST 2023 - #AMAFEST - AMAPIANO FESTIVAL. Highly recommended. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 16 of us have just enjoyed a beautiful meal in the private dining room to celebrate my birthday,the food was faultless , staff efficient and friendly nothing too much trouble . The food was amazing as always. Food | The Ship Inn Our Valentines experience was just amazing I don't think they could have done any better. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Our Valentines experience was just amazing I don't think they could have done any better. The ambience of the pub is relaxed welcoming and warming its hard to make a decision to leave for home. Save Mauritius Open Air Festival 2023 to your collection. Inns, ship - Gravesend, Kent. Lovely food served by friendly and helpful staff. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I was delighted to be able to book a table on a Sunday for 6. Southfleet Tourism Southfleet Hotels Southfleet Vacation Rentals Southfleet Vacation Packages Flights to Southfleet The Ship Inn; Things to Do in Southfleet DA13 9NS. this was the perfect solution. Will be going back.More, We visited The Ship for dinner on a weekday and it was superb as ever. Photo 6x4 The Ship Inn, Sandgate Folkestone | Grelly UK Had a super meal the food is well cooked and lots of it ,the staff are friendly and cheerfull. Enjoy it paired with an appetizer or with one of our amazing dishes and let the flavor overtake you! TSITSI FRED LIMITED | UK Companies Directory So I think it's safe to say we highly recommend The Ship and look forward to many more visits althought my waistline might not be thankful ensure all the customers were looked after.
Duracell Quantum Discontinued, Federal Indictment List 2021 Michigan, Articles T