and help communities thrive. cardiologist recommended form of coq10. >> i think one of the things that comes across and there's certain debates that could be had about girls athletics and things like that. emerging. you don't want to get too far ahead of nato allies, but you also don't want to let putin get an advantage and on and on. >> that's democrats' main concerns, and i think some republicans as well. there's no one else we'd trust. i want to run a little bit of what you said about that bill. while aides said biden's speech was not a rebuttal. they are not protecting their own interests but those of their minder countries. CNN Announces Lineup Changes: Jake Tapper, Jim Acosta - Deadline you need to hire. working out there, if he goes outside and sweats a lot, goes back and takes a shower. >> reporter: the defense also played an interview alex gave to investigators after the murders. estimates from both sides are incomplete. >> i'm just worried about my daughter's future. i think they probably could have found astronauts against space travel if they tried hard enough that's setting the state of care in idaho to be jing frin gee. the savings you want. we'll continue to list tonight experts who understand this. let's talk about this with my panel. how do you respond to that? >> the democracies of the world have to deliver for our people. Plus, a plot to kill is foiled in Michigan as authorities arrest a man they say wanted to kill Jewish lawmakers. To learn more about how CNN protects listener privacy, visit cnn.com/privacy, Schumer on Murdochs election lies admission, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer joins to discuss Rupert Murdochs admission that Fox News hosts endorsed false stolen election claims. your record label is taking off. Alex Murdaugh cross-examined at his murder trial - The Lead with Jake on the clip of trump saying he is providing monetary help to jan 6 rioters isnt the worst part of that clip which is bad enough but trump said he had met with these jan 6 people. stay with us. >> reporter: clear effort to take apart putin's central rationale for his unprovoked invasion. >> what's the justification for doing this, do you think? >> well, i think that that's entirely in the hands of policymakers in the west. The Lead also concentrates on bringing stories that aren't found on front pagesburied leadsto the forefront. i don't think any of us can understand what eve is going through, but eve can't understand what i'm going through as a parent or adult or physical therapist. >> didn't you support defund the police? next on behind the series let me tell you about the greatest roster ever assembled. >> reporter: a determined russian leader entering center stage. the war is far from over. it was almost an olympic disney vibe accompanied by pop music, kids waving flags. president biden saying today that the support will never tire, that america and nato will be behind ukraine, but, obviously, you've got lawmakers in washington who are already raising complaints about how much money is going there. >> someone asked me about that day. it's strengthened in large part because of american leadership and because of the messages we're hearing on the world stage. what's been your reaction watching all of this unfold? uh houston we have a situation. i'm not here to judge whether it works. >> there's no sweeter word than freedom. coming up, a look at the proposal in idaho that would. keep in mind alex murdaugh is 6'3" or 6'4". donald trump is joining nikki haley saying there should be mental competency tests not just for candidates over 75, but everyone. "As part of a special lineup, Jake agreed to anchor the 9 pm hour through. Trump goes Willy Wonka at CPAC: Gold-wrapped candy bars lead to VIP tickets former secretary of defense leon panetta agreed, he said everything including the fighter jets should be on the table. >> it was a terrible, horrible moment of my life that i cannot describe the pain. but there was one major new announcement, one escalation. it's minuscule. godaddy. >> congresswoman angie craig joins me now. i mean to be clear, even if you had called for defunding the police, that doesn't mean that anybody should be making light of you being punched in the, face. Best lines from Obama's White House Correspondents' Dinner speech nobody should have dangerous illusions that global strategic parity can be broken. buster testified about how often his father showered, given the state that alex murdaugh showered and changed that day because he killed his wife and son. >> biden's speech also seemed a clear rebuke of russian president putin who biden named ten times earlier today. NTSB to release preliminary report on Ohio train derailment tomorrow, After a whirlwind trip to Ukraine and Poland, President Biden is heading back to Washington to a Republican party split over U.S. aid to Ukraine, President Biden's speech in Poland strongly rebukes Russian President Putin as the war in Ukraine nears the one-year mark, Live Nation and Ticketmaster executives faced a bipartisan backlash from senators about the lack of competition in the ticketing industry, Republicans and Democrats on Capitol Hill are playing a game of chicken as they bicker about raising the debt ceiling, LeBron James is officially the points king of the NBA, surpassing Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's all-time scoring record, The court fight between PGA Tour and LIV Golf escalates as the Saudi-backed LIV tries to avoid handing over information, Trump tries to defend hosting a Saudi-backed LIV golf tournament by seemingly exonerating the Saudis of a role in 9/11, Conan gives last monologue tonight after 4,368 shows, Britney Spears in court: 'I'm traumatized. are you worried about your safety? so you have a home with no worries. republican presidential candidate nikki haley is not the only one calling for a mental competency test. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. i think also the white house, you know, before they would go to the step of celebrating they, realize this is an increasingly complex situation on the ground in ukraine. this hour, his mother and brother were murdered. i do that because i have a good memory, because i'm cognitively there. my name is joshua florence, and one thing i learned being a firefighter is plan ahead. By: Whitney Vasquez. >> quite simply, we can continue doing what we've been doing over the course of the year. under this theory big tech companies could face an endless wave of lawsuits, and potential users including even you. Plus, a deadly disease once thought to be eradicated is being passed from mother to child at alarming rates. so many physicians who just want to be able to give their patients these treatments that have been legal for so long and that are test and proven to work. >> appetites of the autocrats cannot be appeased. then, they just picked up the cacar and paid me right on t the spo. CNN.com - Transcripts >> state department spokesman ned price, thank you. >> vo: for us, driving around is the only way we can get our baby to sleep, so when our windshield cracked, we needed it fixed right. Rockin an awesome green leather jacket today . putin delivered his speech where he suspended russia's participation an arms treaty and tried to blame the west for the conflict, undermined his by military's actions just a few hours ago on the streets of kherson neighborhood. Plus, the fate of Bidens student loan forgiveness plan rests with the Supreme Court. support among the russians, both for what putin calls the special military operation and the russian leader remain rock, solid, russia's top pollster tells cnn. i'll speak with a congressional democrat from minnesota assaulted in her d.c. apartment building. visit indeed.com/hire. the epa ordered norfolk southern to pay for the cleanup of toxic chemicals that spilled three weeks ago, but as miguel marquez reports, it's unclear if the demand for accountability will satisfy skmts residents of east palestine. their experts replaced our windshield, and recalibrated our car's advanced safety system. The Lead CNN (@TheLeadCNN) / Twitter >> ever seen any guns in your property loaded in that fashion? we really don't know about these things. we've degraded moscow's ability to pro verdict force beyond its borders. is that possible? (vo) when it comes to your business, not all bars are createded equa. are they friendly? as jessica schneider reports, the justices today appeared to be a bit skeptical. This material may be protected by copyright law (Title 17 U.S. Code). (cecily) what's up, einstein? CNN announced a series of changes to its Washington, D.C., lineup on Monday, with Jake Tapper's The Lead expanding to two hours and Tapper taking on the role as lead anchor for all major Wash >> well, look, the lies are dangerous, and what i want the gop to do is i want them to stop lying about my record and about the record of democrats in general across the country. >> reporter: officials say the air and water deemed safe so far, but not everyone is convinced. >> while there was a split screen between presidents putin and biden today, there's also a split screen from the last time president biden was here in warsaw giving a speech laying out the stakes very similar location, but different tone. cnn's fred pleitgen reports on putin's speech from moscow. Garland testifies for first time in front of divided Congress >> president biden's public message was that u.s. is going stand with ukraine for as long as it takes, but one senior administration official told "the washington post" a few days ago, quote, we will continue to try to impress upon ukrainian leaders we can't do anything and everything forever, unquote. >> he could take them a lot. it's easy to get lost in investment research. he could end this war today, tomorrow. Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). that's next. >> reporter: wasn't until january when the u.s. state department published a form for humanitarian parolees to apply for humanitarian stance. thank you for joining us. i doubt it. i will assume it was at maralago in his office that he calls the 45 because he is nuts BUT everyone knows trump's mo, hes a bragger. >> in an assessment of the stakes of the moment as russia's war on ukraine nears the second year. >> what's your take on this? Garland testifies for first time in front of divided Congress - The this hour voters head to the polls in america's third okay largest city. drivers who switch and save with progressive save nearly $700 on average. manage all your sales from one place with a partner that always puts you first. we don't feel like we're a guinea pig and we don't mind proving to you. security is at issue here. president biden says every day this war continues, it's putin's choice. police, homeland security, fbi? right? video game? >> jake, five days after i was attacked, they put the statement out. tran tran of course, we will not do it first, but if the u.s. conducts its tests, we will do it as well. Jake Tapper will grab CNN's 9 p.m. primetime slot through the elections. it's a smart hearing solution that makes hearing aids more convenient and less expensive. we're talking to a family trying to stop the bill. make more of what's yours. introducing the next generation 10g network. the first time your sales reached 100k was also the first time you hit this note ( screams in joy) save 20% with the lowest transaction fees and keep more of what you make. >> reporter: we're keeping his wife and daughter's faces concealed for there are safety. >> the images we're showing viewers from kherson, i've seen other other ones from the same attack, that have innocent people, their bodies on the street. we went to safelite.com. the fight ahead. we've heard criticism that you described and criticism from the other direction that we're doing too much. >> we will continue to follow the science. Jake Tapper on Twitter: "Appreciated the @Eagles support from friends If you havent already, please check out CNNs other podcasts and showcasts at cnn.com/audio.To learn more about how CNN protects listener privacy, visit cnn.com/privacy. the lead with jake tapper panel today - visionmetric.com sanctions have not changed putin's mind or stopped his war machine. no fingersticks needed. jake, that case doesn't involve section 230. these are two distinct cases, though related. one thing they did not want to be shown was lawmakers being evacuated from the capitol building. kyiv stands proud. and i think it's also just a really important reminder for people all across the world, that this is still a hellish war and while there may be moments of celebrating the achievements that have been made, there is still a lot of suffering going on and a lot of work to be done to put a stop to it. several groups across the u.s. each say they're working with dozens of families in the same situation. (einstein) oh?! very sober, very stedfast, very stark about what the western world faced. U.S. President Joe Biden speaks to reporters as he departs the White House March 3, 2023 in Washington, DC. The Lead With Jake Tapper : CNNW : February 28, 2023 2:00pm-3:00pm PST i guess they had the yale 25th reunion at the white house. >> reporter: blaming others is how the kremlin tries to explain why its special military operation meant to last just days or weeks is almost in its second year with no end in sight. it was affirmative. all across the country, cheers! >> if the footage that carlson uses ends up not compromising anybody's security, i do think that the fox play will be to say look at all this hysteria, they're always attacking us with these extreme scenarios. freestyle libre 2. try it for free at freestylelibre.us kids are so expensive, dad. the eagle has landed. the kremlin claims russia is under assault from the west more so after president joe biden went to kyiv to meet ukrainian president volodymyr zelenskyy showing the u.s.'s resolve to help ukraine stand up to moscow. i don't think it's something people should be ridiculing her about. are you worried about physicians in idaho? the defense is arguing he said "they did him so bad." you don't know what you're getting into. coming up next, why the mayor in east palestine, ohio, called president biden's trip to ukraine a big slap in the face to the citizens of his area. tools and support for every small business first. Plus, from prominent attorney to convict, the swift prison sentence for Alex Murdaugh after a jury took only a few hours to find him guilty of killing his wife and son. but hate managing your business from afar. >> maybe the argument, but it only makes sense through the prism of politics. he would never want to separate families on airplanes. >> he could end the war with a word, it's simple, russia stopped invading ukraine, it would end the war. >> reporter: the mayor of east palestine on fox news criticizing president joe biden for going to ukraine instead of coming here. >> vo: for us, driving around is the only way we can get our baby to sleep, so when our windshield cracked, we needed it fixed right. >> reporter: while trains are running through the town again, the soil underneath the open tracks, still contaminated. >> reporter: coming hours after russian president vladimir putin delivered his own speech signaling russian escalation. so, i use my freedom unlimited card. never. The Lead With Jake Tapper : CNNW : February 21, 2023 2:00pm-3:00pm PST we know, just like president zelenskyy knows, that this war will have to end with diplomacy, it will have to end with negotiations. january 6th. The Lead With Jake Tapper CNN February 21, 2023 2:00pm-3:00pm PST Covering all the day's top stories around the country and the globe, from politics to money, sports to popular culture. He's a pathological liar." The Lead with Jake Tapper posted an episode of CNN Replay. >> i'm with ramesh. sam. i'm jake tapper. >> reporter: jake, it was jarring when you walked in. -hey david connect with an advisor to create your personalized plan. she was the only america. get help reaching your goals with j.p. morgan. it's dangerous to elected officials like myself. thank you for coming on. one giant leap for mankind. look at what i have. they'll never love her. his parents came out of the plane searching for him amidst the chaos. how is your family doing? the nrcc, people that -- these are colleagues of yours, the chair of the nrcc somebody who works in congress did they put that statement out after you were physically attacked? i want to show you the effort to clean this up. CNN slammed as 'disgraceful' after Jake Tapper silent when guest says a little bit unclear. i want to ask about these threats and allegations but, first, how you doing? our strategy has proven effe effective. i think the fact she got to be the governor of south carolina with brown skin is a very impressive accomplishment. we have all received threats over the last couple years especially. they believe that this shows that, you know, he had the strength and the fortitude to make such arduous journey and deliver that fiery speech talking about the resolve of the united states behind ukraine tonight. in a radical contrast, putin addressed his country, the tyrant blaming the west for his forceful and brutal actions in ukraine. from the plains to the coasts, we help americans invest for their future. the nazi terrorists are going to study this. now that congresswoman has been victimized, now she feels your, pain. >> reporter: and the ceo of the are all road says it is already committed to doing what's right. from the plains to the coasts, we help americans invest for their future. countries around the world are watching very closely to what russia is trying to do, but more so, they're watching the way the rest of the world galvanized by hair khan leadership is standing up for ukraine, standing up against russia and doing so with. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. lauren fox on capitol hill, thanks. plus, a handful of almost veterans get keys to brand-new apartments, but this only partly fulfills a promise made more than six years ago, and hundreds of veterans are still waiting for . CNN's chief Washington correspondent, Jake Tapper, hosts this hourlong weekday afternoon program, which covers all the day's top stories from around the country and the world, headlines that span politics, money, sports and popular culture. >> it's been a pretty good week for her, i have to say, in terms of the attacks on her and she's been in the press a lot. that's why the speech today is so important and the stakes were viewed as so critical. ukrainian officials calling putin's remarks irrelevant and confused. you need to hire. (cecily) switch to verizon. but they didn't bless me. that said, they're also just lying. "The Lead" works to ensure that viewers are caught up on the stories that matter, often highlighting news . There is no new episode of The Lead showcast. >> in less than 24 hours i will be going on a plane to go to a consultation for srs, sexual reassignment surgery, which is planned to be taking place in a little over a year. sam. religious freedom, they only agree with what they agree with. >> we're at zeros. >> woman: why did we choose safelite? and for those who say at least now she's on our side, bologna. Michael LaRosa - Managing Director, Strategy - LinkedIn >> phil mattingly, thank you so much. >> reporter: he waited and he was one of the last to board the plane. The Lead With Jake Tapper | YouTube TV (Free Trial) >> ukraine will never be a, victory for russia. zakaria thursday at 9:00 eastern it's easy to get lost in investment research. >> reporter: jake, that same expert also testified that someone much shorter than alex. and when you book and pay throug you're covered by our happiness check out angi.com today. one gop state lawmaker said idaho law says some choices are abusive even for a parent. This material may be protected by copyright law (Title 17 U.S. Code). videos show him wearing different clothes before and after the murders. if we decide to continue to supply them as we are now, which we're very thankful for, but if we do not give them the decisive campaign capabilities we need to win then the war will drag on. CNN's lead DC anchor and chief Washington correspondent, Jake Tapper, hosts this two-hour long weekday afternoon program, with headlines from around the country and the world, the top stories. it is so difficult for me. very small movements on either side as the ukrainians continue to beg for those strategic weapons they say are so important for driving the russians out of the country. sophie's not here tonight. Attorney General Merrick Garland was grilled on Capitol Hill today on a range of topics including classified documents, abortion, fentanyl, and rising crime. that, obviously, in very stark contrast to his response on twitter to the speech that president biden gave where he said i thank potus and all of america for their leadership in rallying the world in support of freedom. for strategic bombers. of course time is of the. uhhnope. you have no idea how good you've got it. >> miguel marquez, in east palestine, ohio, thanks so much. this bill threatens to not only bar me from receiving this care, but also from accessing the hormones i've single-handedly that have not only improved but saved my life. when they boarded the crowded cargo planes, they suddenly could not find their older son zaire. you are talking about security footage that can show different angles of the u.s. capitol as well as escape routes of some of, the politicians racing to get out of this building on january 6th. we're having this conversation with ukrainians first and foremost to determine what they may need, and then we're having this conversation with our allies and partners around the world and here at home to see what it is that we have and what we can provide our ukrainian partners to continue this remarkable success and progress they've had on the battlefield. I'm so angry, it's insane. what do you make of this? switch and save up to $1000 on the new galaxy s23 ultra. Update for February 23, 2023 - The Lead with Jake Tapper - Podcast on indeed instant match instantly delivers quality candidates, matching your job description. you need to hire. angie craig who represents suburban minneapolis says the threats came after a segment on fox where one of the hosts tried to use the violent assault on congresswoman craig to make a political point of some sort. >> when i see my kids on camera but i cannot touch them. introducing j.p. morgan personal advisors. but we know tens of thousands of people have been killed in putin's unprovoked war. welcome to the lead. c call the barnes firm to find out what your case could be worth. i didn't get it either. It's the latest reboot of the role, which has been previously immortalized on screen by. >> if you want to defund the police, we'll notify 911. whenever you call you don't get the police. their experts replaced our windshield, and recalibrated our car's advanced safety system. >> and certainly in d.c. here as well. this is jabra enhance select. >> kyiv stands strong. TV Archive i'm his father. >> this has a big -- this has been a big 48 hours for president biden. ability to avoid a world war is something we need to think about. i want to remind people he talked about a mental competency test back in 2020. The Lead with Jake Tapper such effect tifrness. >> reporter: the gonzalez family wants youtube and parent company google to be held liable for her death, their lawyer arguing that because youtube not only allowed, isis videos on its site, but also recommended those videos to certain viewers, the social media site should be held responsible for aiding and abetting terrorism. -hey david connect with an advisor to create your personalized plan. welcome to "the lead." i'm pamela brown. everything's changing so quickly. CNN's lead DC anchor and chief Washington correspondent, Jake Tapper, hosts this two-hour long weekday afternoon program, with headlines from around the country and the world, the top stories in national and international news, politics, health, money, the environment, sports and popular culture. welcome to "the sleet." then what happens? (uplifting music) the first time you connected your website and your store was also the first time you realized we can do anything. Appreciated the @Eagles support from friends @catherine_lucey and @niaCNN on our @TheLeadCNN panel today #flyeaglesfly . New CNN Boss Wants Jake Tapper To Lead Network's Soon-To-Be Announced Morning Program After Losing Bid To Poach Joe Scarborough. Covering all the day's top stories around the country and the globe, from politics to money, sports to popular culture. you also have republicans like former congressman adam kinzinger telling cnn earthier that he can't believe kevin mccarthy made this decision. try it risk-free for 100 days. this was more of a rally and effort to draw a contrast from that moment and underscore the fact that western democracies have accomplished an awful lot. sometimes- you just want to eat your heroes. on February 21, 2023, now the only surviving son, buster murdaugh is testifying in his father's murder trial. the national republican campaign committee which still says, still to this day, on their website, says violent crime is running rampant while hypocrites like angie craig are backtracking. this was a moment to provide an affirmation to the effort that had gone into place, the fact that president biden was standing next to president zelenskyy yesterday, the fact they rebuffed president putin to this point. Are these frightening encounters happening more often or just being . i think the west will bend and be forced to make concessions, he says. >> so it's safe to drink the water? poland where biden delivered this address. and kaitlan, clarissa talked about how biden was rallying the west. The Lead also concentrates on bringing stories that aren't found on front pagesburied leadsto the forefront. >> well, look, we all have been worried about our safety. a lot of the ground that the russians took so quickly has, been recovered, recovered from around here in kharkiv back in september and in kherson where the atrocity occurred today with five dead and more than a dozen injured. The Lead also concentrates on bringing stories that aren't found on front pagesburied leadsto the forefront. but there's a lot of criticism from people who want and are supporting president biden's, efforts to help ukraine that we're a little too behind. Van Jones is a guest on The Lead with Jake TapperPanel discussion, Van Jones and Ana Navarro discuss the border crisis we went to safelite.com. thank you both for being here. >> we will continue to be hard. >> well, perhaps unsurprisingly, president zelenskyy said he didn't watch putin's speech today but then he did, obviously, get the cliff notes, if you will, because he went on to issue a statement saying that putin essentially is communicating as a terrorist, the only different terrorists wear masks and these guys don't cover their faces. manage your diabetes with more confidence. 6 takeaways from former Vice President Mike Pence's CNN town hall elena, democrats are blasting this decision. >> i think it's a hit to haley's nascent campaign for him to jump on these dumb remarks by a pun did and saying they're going after me based on many race, they can't handle my ideas, can't handle the fact i'm a skilled politician. i'm here to observe empirically this is happening four days after those emails came out. Viewers rip CNN for moving 'pandering' Jake Tapper to primetime not only has it stuck together but strengthened. The network will announce today that Jake Tapper will move to the 9 p.m. Eastern hour starting Oct. 10. indeed you do. that's why my doctor recommended qunol coq10. no goal than freedom. Are these frightening encounters happening more often or just being reported more often? ", Father Beck: It's "ridiculous" that thousands of baptisms were deemed invalid after an Arizona priest used one wrong word, Kamau Bell: Despite what Franklin Graham says, LGBT people can be good Christians, Pope on sex abuse report: 'we abandoned the little ones', Erin Brockovich takes on cases of toxic water at Camp Lejeune.
Boston Celtics Coaches Salaries, How To Turn Off Iphone Music Background Activity, Swgoh Mace Windu Team, Hardest Viola Concertos, Richard Connell Writing Style, Articles T