I always enjoyed talking to him. Family and friends are welcome on Monday, February 27, 2023 from 9:30 am - 10:30 am at the Penwell Turner Funeral Home, 168 West Main Street, Shelby. He was a great guy. Shortly after, Bill continued to maintain that same building working for North Central State College Kehoe Center where he was still employed. Al was born February 9, 1967 in Crestline, Ohio. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Al was an avid OSU fan and rooted for the Cleveland Browns- although they were constantly frustrating him. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Family and friends are welcome on Wednesday, June 1, 2022 from 4-6 pm at the Penwell Turner Funeral Home, 168 West Main Street, Shelby where funeral services will be held on Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 10:30 am. My thoughts and prayers with you and family. He was a loyal friend and a great cook. Calling hours will not be observed. Visitation for family and friends will be held at the Barkdull Funeral Home & Crematory on Saturday, March 4, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.. . Bob was a golfer through and through- a hobby and sport he genuinely loved and enjoyed. What a dear sweet man of God! Obituaries Subscribe To Updates 04/23/2022 Hazel M. Ward Eastman Funeral Home 04/22/2022 Karen R. Schick Eastman Funeral Home 04/20/2022 Barry Eugene Woodyard May Bill rest in peace now, and join your mother and father with the Almighty. He will surely be missed by so many. Praying for precious memories in the days to come. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. December 2, 1942 - Pam, I am so sorry to hear of your brothers passing. You are in my thoughts and prayers. truly amazed everyone around him. I Loved Him and His Orney Smile. Pam Im so sorry to hear of Bills passing. Sandra Jane Sandy Lybarger, age 87, of Shelby, died late Tuesday night, February 28, 2023 at Mill Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation in Galion. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the First Baptist Church of Shelby, 185 South Gamble Street, Shelby, OH 44875 or to the Richland County Dog Shelter, 810 North Home Road, Mansfield, OH 44904. Good heavens! James Eddie "Jack" Smith, 78, of Sandusky died Sunday evening, January 8, 2023, at the University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center. On November 15, 1953 she married Buddy Merton Roberts and together they enjoyed nearly 68 years of marriage until his passing on October 29, 2021. Many found memories with the family and Dave,he will be missed. Sandra Jane Sandy Lybarger, age 87, of Shelby, died late Tuesday night, February 28, 2023 at Mill Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation in Galion. I am praying for comfort for you. Pam, so sorry to hear of the pasing of your brother. Roger Carl Hopton, age 82, of Shelby, died Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at his home. She was a very generous soul, always giving back to the church and those in need. Turner Funeral Home | Shelby, Ohio | Ever Loved #763. . She was born June 11, 1945 in Camp Rucker, AL to Dewey and Ruth (Wilson) Porter. 2013 Penwell Turner Funeral Home | 168 West Main St. | Shelby, OH | 44875 | Phone: (419) 342-2551 Todd and I used to see him at the fitness center he was just exercising away!! A woman of faith, Mary Ann was a member of Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic Church and had been a member of their Altar and Rosary Society. You have my deepest sympathy and prayers. Our sympathies to Vella, Debbie, and family. Although Willie had a lifetime of health complications, he was always a fighter and survivor who continually had a strong desire and will to live. Please pass it along to the family. Hes with teddy and the rest of his family in hea-ven. You both had have a way of making people feel special and important. So sorry to read about the passing of your husband, Marlo. Rev. Much love and hugs to you, my friend. Low 33F. Herald and Review from Decatur, Illinois on March 30, 1935 Page 14 (Private) Do not post condolence to the website. Willard Martin Willie McKinney, age 72, of Shelby, died Saturday morning, February 25, 2023 at Avita Health System- Galion Hospital following a brief and unexpected illness. Sorry, your browser doesn't support embedded videos. Donna, Pam, I am so sorry for your loss of your brother bill. She passed peacefully on her 92nd birthday. Billy was a classmate and former employee who was a hard working, friendly, kind, and gentle man who could carry on a lively conversation with anyone! Sending Our deepest Sympathy to his family. He was my yoga buddy, as well as a very faithful client. You are currently browsing the archives for the Obituaries category. Online condolences may be left on Sandys obituary on the funeral homes website, www.PenwellTurner.com, or their Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/PenwellFuneral. He was a good man and a beautiful soul may he rest in power. He brought joy and beauty to his work. My sympathy to you Pam. Pastor Brad Gentille will officiate with burial following in Oakland Cemetery, Shelby where the Richland County Joint Veterans Burial Detail will conduct military honors. I so enjoyed coming to the farm years ago and working with the livestock, which he loved. Sympathy may be expressed by leaving an online condolence on Daves obituary at www.PenwellTurner.com or by leaving a comment on his obituary post on the funeral homes Facebook page, Facebook.com/PenwellFuneral. Once he got the ball, he never gave it back! I know you will miss him. I miss him already. March 4th 2023 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM at the Barkdull Funeral Home (33 N Gamble St, Shelby, OH 44875). He was special in many ways! Jim was born on May 7, 1933 in Tiro to the late Charles E. and Fern C. (Bilsing) Magers and was a graduate of Tiro High School. For the last decade or so, I have taught out at the Kehoe Center. Bob had the gift to gab and enjoyed golfing in various leagues over the years. Windy. Can still hear his most famous words YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. por . Pam, Im so sorry for your loss of your brother. Remember all the good times. He will be dearly missed. Funeral services will be private. Sincerely, Alice Grove. Our deepest sympathy to the family. Angi. Shelby Daily Globe Obituaries - Legacy.com Shelby Obituaries - Latest Obituaries in Shelby, OH - Echovita As a hobby, Jim liked collecting Budweiser beer steins and memorabilia, having a large assortment. Allow us to help you create a fitting memorial. In addition to his parents, Freelyn was preceded in death by an infant sister: Shelva Jean; a niece: Kelly Ann Wilson-Hockenberry; and a nephew: Benjamin Gearhart. James W. "Jim" Magers Penwell Turner Funeral Home A celebration of life will be held on Saturday, March 4th 2023 at 5:00 . Dear Pam, Im so sorry to hear of the passing of your brother. Write your message of sympathy today. She will forever be remembered as a caring wife, mother, grandmother and great grandmother. Joan was born to the late John and Myrtle (Upperman) Feller on January 27, 1931 in Marlboro, Ohio and graduated from Middlebranch High School in 1949. So willing to help out. Memorial contributions may be made to Most Pure Heart of Mary Catholic Church, 29 West Street, Shelby, Ohio 44875 where Jim and Jan were faithful members. Shelly and family Im so sorry for your loss, never had the privilege of meeting her but loved hearing the mom stories. Condolences for the family may be left on his obituary on the funeral homes website, www.PenwellTurner.com, or their Facebook Page, www.Facebook.com/PenwellFuneral, So sad to hear of Jims passing. February 8, 2023 Roy Allen Al Steagall, Jr., age 55, of Shelby, died Thursday, January 19, 2023 at OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital. Dave will be greatly missed. They treated us kids with kindness and respect in that transaction and we always remembered them with gratitude. Jim and Janice married November 28, 1952 and celebrated 69 years together until her passing on December 6, 2021. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Following honorable discharge, he remained a part of the Air Force reserves until 1968. Sally was born on July 31, 1948 in Shiloh to the late Arvel and Eva (Shepherd) Shepherd. James Clifford Silcox Obituary (1960 - 2023) | Shelby, Ohio - Echovita Jim Winningham; children: Deanna (Nick) Bailey of Shelby, Vronda Brown of Shelby, Elizabeth Stigall of Shelby, Jeremiah Sexton of Plymouth, Steven (Patrick) Wren of Columbus, Tim Winningham of Mansfield, and Thomas Winningham of Columbus; many grandchildren, greatgrandchildren, siblings, other relatives, and friends. Low 33F. My condolences Sarah, Shelly, kids, and immediate family. My Heart Breaks For You Over The Loss Of Your Father. I thought a lot of your parents I wish I knew Jim was in Willard I would loved to seen him. On March 20, 1959 Sandy married her husband of 36 years, Glenn E. Lybarger, and he preceded her in death on December 15, 1995. Our deepest sympathy goes out to Vella and Deb, God bless So very sorry to hear of Davids passing. Freelyn Wayne Gearhart. . Willie was a firefighter for the Shelby Fire Department from April 2, 1972 November 16, 1991 at which time he retired. Shelby Obituaries | Local Obits for Shelby, OH - Legacy.com May Angel wings comfort you n your family. Dave was a kind and gentle soul. Born August 26, 1930, in Shelby to Henry and Martha (Stine . Our sincere condolence for the loss of your brother! Willie was an animal lover who adored his pets. Rev. Michael Tenpenny Obituary - Death Notice and Service Information He was a good friend to all and will be sorely missed. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. I am sure you are telling stories to Jesus about your kids whom you loved. Also surviving are his grandchildren: Tatum, Jayla, Jazlin, Ricky, Leeahna, RaeLynn, Skylar, and two on the way; siblings: Kelly (Randy) Wilmoth of Sutton, WV, Lisa (Jim) Kegley of Mansfield, and DaWanna Johnson of Shelby; special friends: Dena and Tim; and dear pets: Marley and Lucy; as well as other relatives and friends. A celebration of life will be held on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 1:30 pm at Trinity United Methodist Church, 209 East Main Street, Shelby, OH 44875. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. June 8, 1935 - Thanks John for serving. Would you like to offer Freelyn Wayne Gearharts loved ones a condolence message? Pam, Im so saddened to learn of Billys passing. James W. Jim Magers, age 89, of Shelby, died early Thursday morning, February 23, 2023 at The Willows at Willard. We wont be able to make calling hours but know that we are with you in thought. Pastor David Rentzel, Pastor of Abundant Life in Ontario, will officiate the services with burial following in Oakland Cemetery. The Kempf family. Sending prayer for you and family. So sorry for the loss of your father prayers and my sencerer condolences. Pam is our classmate. 2013 Penwell Turner Funeral Home | 168 West Main St. | Shelby, OH | 44875 | Phone: (419) 342-2551 Funeral services for Bob will be held on Saturday, June 4, 2022 at 1 pm at the Penwell Turner Funeral Home, 168 West Main Street, Shelby. He was a good friend and we know he will be missed by family and friends near and far. To view Bobs tribute video, click the link provided: https://www.tributeslides.com/tributes/show/F6DZSPSP6YZ4CZKP. Bob McClain Penwell Turner Funeral Home Above all else, Bobs #1 love was University of Michigan football. We went to Frankenmuth several years ago and he asked if we would bring back some special bread. 2013 Penwell Turner Funeral Home | 168 West Main St. | Shelby, OH | 44875 | Phone: (419) 342-2551 Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Per Freelyns wishes, calling hours and funeral services will not be observed. You have my deepest condolences. Bill enjoyed working with Dave, he will be missed. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Sandra Jane Lybarger to pay them a last tribute. Prayers. Above all, Al loved his children: Christopher (Deb) Grandstaff, Roy Allen Steagall, III, Ren Steagall, and Amanda Steagall (Terry Petty Jr.) and they survive him. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Obituary Patricia A. Biglin, age 74, resident Shelby died Tuesday morning, May 25, 2021 at Crestwood Care Center in Shelby. So sorry Pam for your loss. Dave was a good guy and will be missed by his church family. A procession will immediately follow the visitation to Oakland Cemetery, Shelby, where graveside services will be held at 1:15 pm. Condolences for the family may be left on his obituary on the funeral homes website, www.PenwellTurner.com, or their Facebook Page, www.Facebook.com/PenwellFuneral. Prayers for you and family and you. Roger began his working career at Walt Wray Motors and then took a job at Shelby . My thoughts and prayers are with you. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. He was a one of a kind and I always enjoyed seeing him working with us on one of our projects because when he was there, the project was well in hand. Gloria was a resident of Shelby for the majority of her life. We would have to have my grandsons approval to have the second one. Dustin M. KingPlymouth - Dustin M. King, 37, of Plymouth, OH, passed away on May 26, 2021 at Mansfield OhioHealth Hospital.Dustin was born in Shelby, Ohio to David and Linda (Sparks) King on January 1 He was funny and helped me out if I locked myself out of a room. Prayers for you and your family during this difficult time. Memorial contributions may be made to St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital, www.stjude.com/donate. Pam I am so very sorry for the loss of your brother. He was so kind & such a hard worker. I was so sorry to learn of Billys passing, Pam. It was the boy from Tiro who came to Bowshers Bakery in Shelby for a doughnut and met the waitress, Janice H. Pfahler- certainly a life changing moment. Appropriate ways to express sympathy may be done by leaving an online condolence onBobs obituary at www.PenwellTurner.com or by leaving a comment onhispost on the funeral homes Facebook page, Facebook.com/PenwellFuneral. God bless you now and in the days ahead and give you His peace. Ill be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this sad, difficult time. So sorry to hear of your brothers death. Sandra Jane "Sandy" Lybarger Obituary (1935 - 2023) | Shelby, Ohio Sandy was a homemaker and had been a longtime member of the VFW Auxiliary and Most Pure Heart of Mary Catholic Church. He was a God fearing man and a gentle soul. He was born December 10, 1933 in Woodsfield, Ohio the son of the late Homer Anthony and Mildred Rachel (Workman) Hopton. Prayers for you and family and you! A private family graveside service will be held in Most Pure Heart of Mary Catholic Cemetery. My sincerest condolences. Pastor Brad Gentille will officiate with burial following in Oakland Cemetery, Shelby where the Richland County Joint Veterans Burial Detail will conduct military honors. As the handiest guy ever, Dave was a very skilled craftsman, always wore cowboy boots and loved western movies, and enjoyed visiting Lake Erie and riding Sea-Doos. Find Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok profiles, images and more on IDCrawl - free people search website. In addition, he was an especially proud dad to the most loyal dog and confident protector, Blue. Sincerest Condolences to the Family. 2013 Penwell Turner Funeral Home | 168 West Main St. | Shelby, OH | 44875 | Phone: (419) 342-2551 December 2, 1942 - February 8, 2023 (80 years old) Shelby, Ohio Give a memorial tree Plant a tree Light a candle Illuminate their memory Freelyn Wayne Gearhart Obituary We are sad to announce that on February 8, 2023 we had to say goodbye to Freelyn Wayne Gearhart of Shelby, Ohio. Thank you Bill for joining us and giving us a lifetime of memories. Care for Jim and his family is being provided by the Penwell Turner Funeral Home, 168 West Main Street, Shelby. Vella and family; Marlo, when I first met you, I enjoyed talking to you each and every time I saw you. He was a rock for my mother in her later years, providing brotherly love when she needed it most. Freelyn always lived a life of adventure and it was that sense of adventure that took him all over the country. We spent many seasons as neighbors on Lorwood Drive. While you and I have never met, I hope to see you and tell you in person that I have heard great stories about you and about Bills child hood and wonderful stories of love and respect for your parents. Having just moved back to Shelby we reconnected. His love for Shelby and his job was evident to all. Fly free and healthy, Dave. We were so proud to call Dave our friend. Praying for comfort and peace during this time. Sally enjoyed nature- watching the birds and tending to her flower garden. RIP brother, I will miss you. Sally F. Winningham, age 74, of Shelby, died Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at Avita Health System- Ontario Hospital. Survivors include his caretakers who are his niece and nephew: Melanie and Chris Elliott of Plymouth; siblings: Phyllis Lauffhaut of Ocean Springs, MS, Andrea (Pert) Williams of Madison, OH, and Timothy Williams of CA; and numerous other relatives and friends. You can count on us at Penwell Turner Funeral Home to be a source of caring, comfort and information during one of the most emotionally difficult times. Every tue. I was so very saddened to hear of Billys passing. I was in Boy Scout Troop # 406 in Shelby with Bill for many years in the 70salways a fun guy to be around, and he was a devoted scout and friendMy condolences to his family. Our prayers are with you. 2013 Penwell Turner Funeral Home | 168 West Main St. | Shelby, OH | 44875 | Phone: (419) 342-2551 My condolences to your family. So sorry to hear of the passing of Dave. They are together again and at peace. Private Family Graveside Services will be in Oakland Cemetery, Shelby. In addition to her parents and husband, Joan was preceded in death her brother: Donald(Patti) Feller and sisters: Joyce (Paul) King and Velma (Eugene) Hodge. Only a few weeks ago he was telling me about your new house. His uncanny ability to remember dates, times, locations, etc. On October 7, 1967, Chuck married Inez I. The Hanna/Kempf/Kaminis family. The Last Time I Saw Him He Kissed Me and Said How Nice It Was To See Me Again. Resolved: Release in which this issue/RFE has been resolved. Dave Hartz, age 58, of Shelby, went home to be with his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, on Tuesday, May 17, 2022 after suffering an unexpected brain aneurysm. I had lost touch until years later his son and my son played basketball at the Shelby YMCA. To the entire Hartz family I would like to extend my deepest condolences and prayers at this sad time! Survivors include her husband of 25 years, James I. Freelyn Wayne Gearhart, age 80, of Shelby, died Wednesday afternoon, February 8, 2023 at Carington Park in Ashtabula. Wherever he went, he always found work and self-confessed as a jack of all trades and master of none. Various industries of work included, but was never limited to: oil fields, law enforcement- specifically the Shelby Police Department, construction and manufacturing. My best memories are of sharing the newspaper and eating Klondikes on the front porch. Vel and Deb i am so sorry for your loss..Bob will be missed especially by my Dad. Mary Ann and Edgar raised their six children on the family farm that the Sutter family has called home for four generations. Claim this page . Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Lois Marie (Geiger) Walker, 101 years of age, of Bucyrus, Ohio passed away Thursday, February 9, 2023 at the Carlisle Place, Ohio Lois, the first-born child of four, to Bertis K. and Helen B. Ronald (Ron) was born on February 21, 1943, in Cleveland, Ohio and moved to Wickliffe, Ohio, as a young man. On February 14, 1953 she married Edgar J. Sutter and together celebrating 59 years of marriage until his death on June 12, 2012. H will be missed at the fitness center. Website Design by Bald Head Design, LLC. Obituaries of Penwell Turner Funeral Home. This evolved into him getting his minister license and marrying couples too- the total package! All Obituaries | Barkdull Funeral Home | Shelby OH funeral home and We had the stove and refrigerator that came with that house for 30 years after, a good reminder of two very good people for all those years. You can count on us to be a source of caring, comfort and information. He was always so positive and would make our water classes a little brighter! Online condolences may be left on Willies obituary on the funeral homes website, www.PenwellTurner.com, or their Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/PenwellFuneral. Let us help you etch your story in granite. To the entire Hartz Family. Many people choose to come in to Penwell Turner Funeral Home and discuss their own personal wishes for their funeral. Always happy to see people and he really enjoyed his job. Jims working life began at Wilkins Air Force Depot then the Tuby before becoming a groundskeeper at Shelby Mutual Insurance. He was such a kind and patient coach for Blake both years that he coached Blake in Upward basketball. Bob McClain, age 86, of Shelby, died Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at his home. He was there until its closing and worked his remaining years at Carothers Pest Control from where he retired. We had lunch with Bill every day. We know you want to ensure that your wishes are carried out and you want to protect your family from making difficult decisions at a time of loss. He was a diehard fan and attended copious amounts of games throughout his lifetime. Freelyn was married to Bertie (Byrd) Gearhart and was the proud father of 4 children: Dorinda Wagner of Shelby, F. Wayne (Jodi) Gearhart of Lancaster, PA, Brenda Gearhart, and Jeff (Michelle) Gearhart both of Loveland. Jims working life began at Wilkins Air Force Depot then the Tuby before becoming a groundskeeper at Shelby Mutual Insurance. He was a proud United States Marine Corps veteran, serving in Japan during the Korean War from 1954-1956, and remained in the Reserves from 1956-1962. Waste shipments resume from Ohio toxic train derailment Bill is survived by his sister: Pamela A. Sweeney of Shelby; godchildren: Roy (Britt) Brown and their daughter, Keelie, and Ami (Jeff) Finster; aunt: Anna Lee Johnston; his faithful canine companion: Macy; and cousins and friends. Read More Your Neighbors and Friends You can count on us to be a source of caring, comfort and information. Live and Online Auctions on HiBid.com His smile will always be remembered and how he lit up a room. Condolences for the family may be left on his obituary on the funeral homes website, www.PenwellTurner.com, or their Facebook Page, www.Facebook.com/PenwellFuneral. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Sandra Jane Lybarger of Shelby, Ohio, who passed away on February 28, 2023 at the age of 87. Oh Marlo Im so sorry to hear this. . Then again at a church in Ontario. Bill loved the outdoors, mowing the lawn, and gardening. Penwell-Gabel Funeral Home | Kansas City | Cremations and Funerals The best quality at the best price. Memorial contributions may be made to the North Central State College Foundation, https://ncstatecollege.edu/foundation-2021-giving, or the Richland County Humane Society. Pam, I was very sorry to hear about Billy. Like his father, gone too soon. Thats Bill for ya! Bill was great fun during our Boy Scout years. You could always count on Bill to be at the Ohio Health Fitness Center at 5 AM I will miss him as I am sure all of his 5 AM friends will also. He felt like a little brother to us. Family and friends are welcome on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 from 5-7 pm at the Penwell Turner Funeral Home, 168 West Main Street, Shelby, OH 44875. Praying for you and in the days ahead. https://ncstatecollege.edu/foundation-2021-giving, Location: Penwell Turner Funeral Home, 168 West Main Street, Shelby, Ohio 44875. As a hobby, Jim liked collecting Budweiser beer steins and memorabilia, having a large assortment. He was preceded in death by his beloved parents, Leonard Charles and Ruth Alice (Gillam) Reesman. A funeral service was held on Friday, March 3rd 2023 at 11:00 AM at the same location. I am so sorry for the familys loss. Tom was a life-long golfer - Penwell Turner Funeral Home - Facebook
Do Speed Camera Tickets Go On Your Record In Iowa, Harcourt Math Practice Workbook Grade 1 Pdf, 1290 Sat Score Scholarships, How To Claim An Abandoned Car In Western Australia, Articles P