PAMMY'S, Cambridge - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number Nothing really elevated or made the dishes exceptional. 928 Massachusetts Ave., Central Square, 617-945-1761, pammyscambridge.com. SWORDFISH. It's just too damn expensive. Next up was the Saffron pici- Marshall Cove Mussels, Coconut Crema, Dill. We will connect with you as soon as possilb.e, Top 10 Nominee for Best Restaurants in Boston 2022 by Boston Magazine, Ever wonder what it would be like to grow up in a glamorous NYC hotel? Aside from that error, the sauces were interesting and different, but not necessarily delicious. I was expecting flavor explosion or a little tartness from the cherries. Delicious drinks. Chris brother of Bully Boy Distillers founders David and Will Willis has experience with Italian cuisine: He previously worked at Jody Adams now-defunct Harvard Square classic Rialto, as well as a few different restaurants in New York City and on Nantucket. Paige & Tommy. Ceremony. The establishment was clean and adequately lit. Hospitality is in Pams blood. An A La Carte version of the menu is available daily in our Bar & Lounge. Pammy's. The Order: Chef Chris Willis's artisanal breads (rustic Pugliese, please! The timing of the plates were spot on and we didn't feel rushed! Eater Boston has more of the stacked lineup: Andrew Foster (Fairsted Kitchen, the Frogmore) is general manager, Lauren Hayes (Ten Tables) is sommelier, and Mareena McKenzie (Ribelle, Shepard) is pastry chef. Pammy's serves unpretentious Italian-inspired cuisine in a beautiful space. Located between Harvard and . The cocktails are divine, and the wine pairing rocks. Download If it's great american food that you're after try Pammy's in Cambridge. Now, at Pammy's, Katie is having a blast curating natural wines from producers in Italy and America who care for their land and dedicate their lives to the earth to be the ornate frame around Chef Chris's artistic menu. I didn't get much of the lemon mascarpone flavor either. Early visitors have shared photos of dishes such as fusilli with clams and foie gras. Note that clicking the link below will block access to this site for 24 hours. Theyre made with a Middle Eastern garlic sauce, and theyre way better than those marinated artichokes you get in tiny glass jars in the grocery store (though lets be real: standing at the fridge and eating those right out of the jar is great). But it was soft. Its always a good experience at Pammys! From there, he spent four years developing proper technique as well as an appreciation for working closely with farmers at 80 Thoreau in Concord, Mass. 37 in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Sounds delicious right? LUMACHE. Definitely go. Pammys is a New American restaurant inspired by the feel of an Italian neighborhood trattoria. This dish felt like they went overboard on the garnish with the beats and strawberry. Last up was the Branzino- fregola, Delaware Strawberries, Roasted Beets, Bacon Dashi. 928 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02139, Redline Central Square and Harvard Square, 1 bus, 63 bus, Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Gender Neutral Restroom, Indoor Fireplace, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. As Sous Chef at Pammys, Jimmy enjoys working closely with Chef/Owner Chris Willis, focusing on the details and elevating local ingredients to create a special experience for the neighborhood. I also had a few bites of my husband's pork chop and prime strip. Aside from that error, the sauces were interesting and different, but not necessarily delicious. If you would prefer to order a la carte, please join us at the bar or lounge (walk-ins only). Its very rich, very galicky, and very good. Pammy's, Cambridge: See 96 unbiased reviews of Pammy's, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #43 of 551 restaurants in Cambridge. Pammy's - Cambridge - Boston - The Infatuation Delivered by email or printed at home, with the suggested use of spending the gifted money at Pammy's. It has the flexibility and convenience of money. So 2/3 of my dishes had major errors in their preparation (basic), and the pasta sauces were not well balanced and relied too heavily on coconut fat which gave the pasta an oddly tropical feel. Thats what you get with a restaurant thats just plain good all-around. * $69 PER PERSON // 3 DISHES EACH * HAMACHI CRUDO Saffron Citronette, Blood Orange, Garlic Aioli. Next up was the Saffron pici- Marshall Cove Mussels, Coconut Crema, Dill. Garages can be found a half mile in either direction in Central and Harvard Squares. Now open between Central and Harvard squares. .css-gdccrc{font-family:var(--chakra-fonts-condensed);font-weight:700;font-size:1rem;line-height:0.9;letter-spacing:0.08em;margin-top:var(--chakra-space-0);margin-left:var(--chakra-space-0);margin-right:var(--chakra-space-0);margin-bottom:var(--chakra-space-0);text-transform:uppercase;}@media screen and (min-width: 20rem){.css-gdccrc{line-height:0.9;}}@media screen and (min-width: 23.4375rem){.css-gdccrc{line-height:0.9;}}@media screen and (min-width: 37.5rem){.css-gdccrc{line-height:1;}}Dan Secatore.css-1a7ccww{font-family:var(--chakra-fonts-body);font-weight:400;margin:var(--chakra-space-0);padding:var(--chakra-space-0);font-size:0.6875rem;letter-spacing:0.1em;line-height:1;text-transform:uppercase;}@media screen and (min-width: 37.5rem){.css-1a7ccww{font-size:0.75rem;letter-spacing:0.12em;}}July 1, 2019. Katie Hubbard was born into the restaurant industry. The service was friendly and attentive without being clingy. Good bread pudding, coffee ice cream and strawberry ice cream have a good taste. Most recently entranced in the magic of Sherry and craft cocktails at Taberna de Haro, Katie honed her palate and love of all things wine. Every aspect of our dining experience exceeded expectations! A trained printmaker and poet, during art school hospitality became a way of life, and wine became her favorite medium. Jimmy most recently delved into the bold world of spices and innovative flavors at Sarma in Cambridge. meet both owners and irbid obvious why this place is a hot destination getting rave reviews. Tasty and creative food, conscientious service, and a beautiful space. It doesn't live up to its hype, to be honest. Youll want a plate to yourself! Everything was absolutely fantastic! Solid 9 out of 10. Sometimes I think less is more. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. For husband and wife team Chris and Pam Willis, who live right up the street, Pammy's is an extension of their living room. 2 prix fixe dinners, two bottles of wine, and one excellent dessert was nearly $300. Choosing a spot should be the easy part. 15.1K followers. Everything about this place was great. Yes., We specialize in Greek & American cuisine and serve breakfast, lunch and dinner 7. Great service. Theyve brought together their love of great food, easy hospitality and chic vibe to create a lively space that is welcoming to all looking for a memorable meal. LUMACHE. I reviewed the menu online before we headed to the restaurant this evening, as I did not see any non-alcoholic drinks on it. Didn't have purpose on the plate with the fish. please email us at info@pammyscambridge.com for more information. Might return if friends really wanted to give it a go, but would be more wary about what I ordered. Restaurant is beautiful! She spent hours with Matre Ds after school, folding napkins and steaming silverware. The half cut strawberries felt random. A year later, Chef Chris asked him to be a Sous, and he couldnt have been more excited to accept. Robs deep knowledge and playful style allow him to dabble with diverse ingredients and unexpected pairings, bringing together an unfamiliar liqueur and seasonal herb to create exactly what his guest has in mind. Pammy's is a New American Trattoria cozily nestled between Cambridge's Central and Harvard Squares. I was expecting flavor explosion or a little tartness from the cherries. Did not love. A Pasta Paradise Arrives With the Opening of Pammy's in Cambridge Pammys is our new favorite Boston-area spot for a special dinner with friends. Street parking is now extremely limited. Order Online Delightful place, wide open space with very hip decor yet cozy and friendly, talkative atmosphere. Pammy's is a New American restaurant inspired by the feel of an Italian neighborhood trattoria. I would eat there every week if I could a reservation! Look for him table-side chatting about Sicilian white wine, bitter Amari, and why Japan is the best food country to visit in the world. Every bite was great and so were the cocktails. Pammy's logo. A fireplace wrapped in white ceramic, an oversized salvaged communal table designed for side-by-side dining and rich leather banquets are just some of the design elements that make up Pammys charm. Reservations are not yet open for graduation season. Really lovely for a delicious and romantic (or generally intimate) meal. Pammy's is the whole package, great food, great atmosphere, great fun! Pammys, which features a wood-burning fireplace and some striking artwork, serves dishes such as lumache bolognese with gochujang; Arctic char with farro and dried strawberries; and braised octopus with crispy polenta and red-pepper pesto; according to The Boston Globe. Youll want a plate to yourself! Details that add warmth to the former India Cuisine restaurant include a white ceramic, wood-burning fireplace, which opens both into the lounge area and dining room; a salvaged, oversized table for communal dining, and rich leather banquettes. want a glass of a rhone, a white Burgundy, or cabernet sauvignon, you won't find it. A place where you can blindly pick any food or drink and you will be amazed. Perched between Cambridges Central and Harvard Squares, Pammys is a cozy yet sophisticated neighborhood destination. Reservations recommended.More, We were late getting to the restaurant because of trouble finding parking and ended up at the communal table, which was was in the center of the restaurant, and thus probably more interesting than our reserved seat would have been. Price is decent for quality food and on par with other restaurants around Cambridge. Pam, the gregarious, fashionable front-of-the-house, and Chris, the creative but exacting chef, are behind the alchemy that isPammysin Cambridge. But go for the food. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Excellent food, innovative menu, knowledgeable friendly service and very fun and beautiful, yet relaxed and casual decor. I also had a few bites of my husband's pork chop and prime strip. The starters all contained veggie combinations that I have never encountered before. Always great, but special praise for the tuna, the grilled mushrooms, and the celeriac pasta. (A small crab dish, a larger fish dish, + one additional item.) Love the pick 3 option. Pammys serves dinner Monday-Saturday nights beginning at 5:30 p.m, Boston Restaurant Talk reports. Pammy's officially debuted in the former Indian Castle space at 928 Massachusetts Ave. Monday evening, under the purview of husband-and-wife team Chris and Pam Willis, according to Boston Magazine.Chris serves as the restaurant's chef, overseeing the Italian menu. Pammy's in Cambridge - Restaurant reviews Theres no shame in not finishing, just please try to do better next time. We embrace the ethos of Italian food culture by se See more 1,449 people like this 1,565 people follow this 2,923 people checked in here http://www.pammyscambridge.com/ (617) 945-1761 info@pammyscambridge.com Closing Soon 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM MON TUE Still one of Cambridge and Boston's most innovative and exciting dining options. We are looking for dedicated, hardworking team members in both Front and Back of House. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. This is probably one of the best if not the best restaurant in Boston. Had oportunista tomeet both owners and irbid obvious why this place is a hot destination getting rave reviews. For husband and wife team Chris and Pam Willis (who live right up the street), Pammy's is an extension of their living room. Pam and Chris Willis of Pammys Cambridge. We made the trip back to . Every sip. Leez Priory Harford End, Great Leighs, Chelmsford, CM3 1JP . The starters all contained veggie combinations that I have never encountered before. Please enter a valid email and try again. But again, thats just a testament to the restaurants flexibility. Perched between Cambridge's Central and Harvard Squares, Pammy's is a cozy yet sophisticated neighborhood destination. Warm. Its all smoke upon smoke upon spice upon spice, every element building upon the last. Pammy's is at 928 Massachusetts Ave. and Tuesday through Sunday. Go to The Plough & The Stars to drink double-strength cocktails and maybe dance to Justin Timberlake remixes. The bracing cocktails will fuel conversation, the attentive but laid-back service will calm your nerves, and the . The quality and presentation of food was phenomenal, as were our drinks! Showcase just a few star ingredients in a dish and allow the care, knowledge and skill to shine through. But Pammys is the exception to ish-wariness. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. If youwant a glass of a rhone, a white Burgundy, or cabernet sauvignon, you won't find it.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Great food great service. Highly recommend and will be back for sure! The restaurant serves dinner Monday through Saturday. Moe Isaza, a Baldwin Bar alum who was most recently the bar manager at Tiger Mama, has taken on that role at Pammys. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Ajo Blanco, Cucumber, Cherry It's not a cheap meal, but certainly you get what you pay for. Pammy's Opens Tonight in Cambridge - Boston Magazine *We reserve the right to withhold seating for incomplete parties* The chef previously cooked at Rialto, Clio, and New York City restaurants Caf Gray, ABC Cocina, and Sfoglia. Review. little more details on the dishes that may help others decide if this is up their alley! A dual-opening fireplace wrapped in white ceramic, an oversized salvaged communal table designed for side-by-side dining and rich leather banquets are just some of the design elements that make up Pammys charm. Real craftsmanship all around. Pricey for portions. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? The noise level was pretty high on a Saturday night but fortunately not much conversation was needed to point to an outstanding dining experience. *We will honor reservations until 15 minutes past due (including incomplete parties). . This is a real treat!! I ended up emailing the Pammy's management and Alex replied immediately. PAMMY'S, Cambridge - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number She spent hours with Matre D's after school, folding napkins and steaming silverware. Pammy's offers you nicely cooked spaghetti marinara, branzino and pork chops. Hours: Perfect, as always. The wine pairings were great and the pours were generous. I have eaten here multiple times and it never disappoints. RASPBERRY DELUXE The atmosphere is relaxed and very pleasant. OMG!! The food was delicious, the drinks were awesome, and our server Danielle was attentive, friendly, and knowledgeable! One of my favorite Boston area restaurants. It's yet another example of the runaway pricing in nearly every aspect of greater Boston. The pastas each had a topping that included interesting flavors. Perched between Cambridge's Central and Harvard Squares, Pammy's is a cozy yet sophisticated neighborhood destination. Where to Eat and Drink in Cambridge's Central Square In other media, you can check out Katie's poetry at 86 Logic and Tinderbox Poetry Review, and her graphic design at Deadword Theatre. Theyve brought together their love of great food, easy hospitality and chic vibes to create a lively space that is welcoming to all looking for a memorable meal. Pammy's Cambridge | The Kitchen Scout Tasty and creative food, conscientious service, and a beautiful space. The bracing cocktails will fuel conversation, the attentive but laid-back service will calm your nerves, and the perfectly executed new American cuisine will simply make you happy. 928 Massachusetts Ave. , Cambridge , 617-945-1761 , pammyscambridge.com. It's a perfect winter restaurant thanks to a wood-burning fireplace, but it also works in the summer with giant windows and a dining room that looks . Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Pammy's at 928 Massachusetts Ave in Cambridge - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. I am currently not drinking alcohol and had a mocktail (one of the threeon their mocktails menu). But the whole menu is filled with things that youll only kind of recognize but come to love. Available in the dining room, for take-out and on the Pammy's patio Monday-Thursday from 5:00-9:30pm Friday & Saturday from 5:00-10:30pm Consult the Pammy's website for details about on-site dining and reservations. It's something your grandparents would eat cause it's safe. ), available for $20 a loaf. Vodka, Aperol, Crme de Cacao, Raspberry-Vanilla Rooibos Syrup, Lime, Excellent food in a fun relaxed environment. Again it was good food, but let me give alittle more details on the dishes that may help others decide if this is up their alley! Generally, you should be wary of something thats ish. If your doctor tells you surgery was successful-ish, get a new doctor. Everyone finally agreed on a date for the group dinner. Pammy's Restaurant - Cambridge, MA | OpenTable Cozy. With the somewhat hidden 6% service fee, I can't rationalize going anymore. Amazing food inventive and delicious. I reviewed the menu online before we headed to the restaurant this evening, as I did not see any non-alcoholic drinks on it. That first evening behind the line was such a rush that Jimmy never looked back and his enthusiasm for cooking was born. Its Italian, but the key ingredient in our favorite dish is a Korean red chili sauce. 371 reviews of Pammy's "This place is incredible! Paige & Tommy's Wedding on their mocktails menu). They weren't bad, just not very good. Pammys Opens Tonight in Cambridge [BM] Pammys Opens in Cambridge [BRT] Pammys Coverage on Eater [EBOS]. Chris serves as the restaurants chef, overseeing the Italian menu. But I am not anymore. I'd give this a solid 7 out of 10. ), and the details are seen to with care. 12 New Fast-Casual Boston Restaurants We Loved in 2022. This reminded me of a homemade chef boyardee minus all the salt. Pammy's Pammy's Unclaimed Review Save Share 104 reviews #24 of 310 Restaurants in Cambridge $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options 928 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139-3106 +1 617-945-1761 Website Opens in 55 min : See all hours See all (60) Ratings and reviews 104 RATINGS Food Service Value Mentioned in For husband and wife team Chris and Pam Willis, who live right up the street, Pammy's is an extension of their living room. Lauren Hayes (Ten Tables) is sommelier, and Mareena McKenzie (Ribelle, Shepard) is pastry chef, and thats just the tip of the iceberg of the talented opening team this is a spot to watch. Food was good but surprised after i got my bill. Reservations are available for the final Pamily Sunday (and Pavona premiere) from 4 to 8 p.m. Lamplighter Brewing Co. is at 281 Broadway, open seven days from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Food + Drink, Mid-Cambridge, The Port The New American trattoria is the ownership debut from chef Chris Willis. It was almost like having gnocchi with pieces of well seasoned chicken and flavorless cherries. Spectacular food. Two years (and one pandemic) later, Ryan returned to Pammy's, his home away from home. In the role of Bar Manager at Pammys, Rob continues to layer upon his knowledge of pours from all over the world and curate cocktail menus to compliment the sophisticated, delicious flavors coming out of the kitchen. Celebrate at Pammy's, if you can get a table. Our group had young kids and everyone was very accommodating to them. Follow. We had to wait for a table even though we were on time and by the time we sat, we were rushed to order and finish the food. Everything was absolutely fantastic! All three didn't work well with each other. I would give both of these misses a pass and choose venison instead which was amazing. Hope to go back soon! He counts her as the reason why he puts his head down and grinds each and every day, just as she did raising his sister and him on her own. The combination of all of these things is what makes Chris the chef he is today. Solid 9 out of 10. Visit this place for great almond coffee, vanilla iced coffee or iced cappuccino. Good for groups, there is a big community table as well. With dishes that lean heavily on Italian flavors but are not restricted by any rules of the cuisine, the food is unpretentious and delicious. There will be dates, there will be neighborhood regulars, and there will be Harvard undergrads proud of themselves for making it so far out of the square. In defining his approach to food at Pammys, Chris believes in power of simplicity. Amanda & Andy's Engagement Session at Pammy's, Cambridge, MA The cocktails really good and I'd have to say it's some of the best cocktails in the Boston area. Absolutely excellent. Pammy's - Cambridge, MA Foursquare can help you find the best places to go to. SWORDFISH. I'm all for seared scallops, but they should not be cold in the center. For that price, I want to be seriously impressed by the food, and I used to be. Terrific dishes from the small plates to the dessert, with thoughtfully paired wines throughout. Most recently as Bar Manager at The Hawthorne, Rob dove deeper into the technical aspects of spirits to become a true curator of the bars extensive collection. I'd definitely come back for the drinks!More, My husband and I had dinner tonight at Pammy's. By submitting your email, you agree to our, A Pasta Paradise Arrives With the Opening of Pammys inCambridge, Sign up for the Pammys is a New American restaurant inspired by the feel of an Italian neighborhood trattoria. Sometimes I think less is more. Sarah & Heather's Rustic Wedding at The Meadow at Red Ridge Farms in Salisbury, MA. Open Menu Close Menu. It's just too damn expensive. * Service was great, too - notintrusive, but always there when needed (pouring water, clearing plates and providing fresh silverware, etc.) Keeping his hands dirty is the only way he knows how to live! As always, the atmosphere was great, and the staff and service were fantastic. The food, drinks, service beyond exceptional.
Michelin Star Restaurants Honolulu, Pastillas Para Bajar De Peso Chinas, Articles P