Even a torn shirt. Hes your brother, not your slave. Luna: What was that sis? Lori was trying to get rid of the baseball bat from Lunas hand. Instead, I'm going to do a fanmade series named "Loud World". ok in this imma just do lynn cuz if u have seen the re Oc Big brother Lucas Loud how will his appearance in the loud universe change things. Lynn Sr. and Lyn Jr. got the hold of Luna, while Rita, Leni and Luan were holding Lori. *. "He's mad at you girls", Lynn Sr. said, "and I don't blame him, no man should have to go through what he went through. ", "Hey guys", Lana said, "let's go swimming!". Me, Lana and even Leni didnt want to do this. (Lynn Sr. walks into the tent, while Lincoln looks down again), (Lincoln and Lynn Sr. were relaxing under the shade). Now that he thought about it, his father hadn't even hung Lincoln's picture on the wall. The Loud House Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM TV Community. Lynn Sr.: Uhh, good job son. (Sometime later, Lincoln was in the living room, when he could hear music playing from the garage. Is that so wrong? Lincoln looked lonely seeing his Dad spending time with his daughter. Lincoln gets off his bed and props his door open to see his father going down the stairs. "Honestly, I can't think of a punishment for you ten", Rita said. Lori had a black eye on left, messed up hairs and bruises on her arms, legs and even her right cheek. Maria wasn't in her usual nurse clothes on because she was gonna take the rest of the day off, but when she heard about the school fire and saw her daughter being taken into the hospital, she stayed for a bit longer . Its not my fault that none of you didnt stop me from doing this. Reposted from AFF, and based off of assembled greenposts done for TLVG, enjoy nine chapters (plus a bonus chapter!) The girls smiled, knowing that Lincoln was happy. YOU DO NOTHING BUT TREAT HIM LIKE TRASH AND SIT ON YOUR BED TEXTING YOUR BOYFRIEND! Lincoln (mad): Luna. Loan es la hija incestuosa de Lori y Lincoln ella aun no lo sabe y cree que Bobby Jr. Es su padre, que pasara cuando descubra sus origenes?, me gusta mucho el personaje asi que quiz escribir mi headcannon. Michael, knowing a thing or two about these struggles goes to him to try and break him out of them. A continuation of the first part. Sonic, a blue anthropomorphic hedgehog, goes to Royal Woods to escape the roboticist tyrant Dr. Eggman, who destroyed the island where he lived. Lincoln: Jeez Mom, what's with him? "Alright everyone", Lori said, "time for dessert. Luna: So he was a good ottoman to you? She was shaking in anger and looked at Lola with gritted teeth. Afterwards, they went into their tents and went to sleep. (Lynn Sr. was drinking his coffee at the table, when Lincoln came up to him). -Formerly named How To Keep A Secret- Lynn Sr: LINCOLN, WHERE IS YOUR SUIT, GET BACK OUTSIDE! Will he help her escape this nightmare called life? Because of being labeled bad luck, Lincoln was horribly mistreated by his own family. That actually worked! Y'know, I used to play a bunch of soccer when I was a kid. "My expensive high heels are ruined", Lola said. All it takes, is a walk through the park. Credit goes to AnimationFan15 for suggesting the title. The camping trip had ended, and the sisters were talking about it. It may not make sense. Everyone was shocked and gasped. Or will it all be The Loud parents and Sisters gain powers from one of Lisa's experiments blowing up, Lincoln was away on a trip with Clyde, so while his family became heroes like many ot omfggggg ok so ive seen so fucking many of wack ass fanfics abt the loud house like gurl- How about a round? Luna had some small blood coming from her nose, and also bruises everhwere. (Sequel to Darkness Falls on the House of Loud). .. (I apologize for the half-assed title) When you and the one and only Lincoln Loud have to do a project together, you realize you aren't as tough as you tell yourself to be. They roasted meat over the fire for sandwiches. Our bro propablly hates now! Here we go again. Where are you? of Lincoln trying to keep his ten adult sisters happy. I heard a footsteps behind me as a dark voice spoke Lola (mad): But thats not fair. Lori realised that she just made the biggest mistake of her life. Story. this is a direct sequel that starts 8 months after Part 1 ends, however there are multiple scenes that shed more light on things from part 1. And for reasons HE couldn't understand, he felt an instant bond with the girl. Lori (mad): WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY ROOM? He is bullied at school because of them, neglected at What if Lincoln didn't lie about having badluck to have time for himself, but to have time for a certain foundation. She might be six, but her attitude even scare ghosts and ghouls away. It was a beautiful day at the Loud House, beautiful for everyone to get outside and have some fun. As they drove away, Lori and the others looked at each other. Then Lincoln saw Chandler talking to his Dad). "What are we going to do", Lana asked, "we're all out of clean diapers.". "So this is the real reason Lincoln shut himself up in a van", Lynn Sr. said. That little twerp deserved it anyways. My name is Blaze Summers, and this is the story of how I fell in love without really knowing I was in love. "That was the best vacation ever", they said. Will Alex be able to save her? ", "Yes", Rita said, "and you ten are going to suffer the same thing he went through.". Hope you enjoy it :). "Like The New You?" "I know", Lincoln said, "I'm going to stay here for the rest of my life. Lincoln: (nervously smiles) Yeah, sure does. ", "I don't believe I've had this s'more you speak of", Lisa said, "what's it like? With a long-lost member, How will the Loud Family react to this sudden revelation? The story takes place after the Loud family kick Lincoln out of the house after believing he is bad luck; this leaves Lincoln to question if his own family even loved him at all. You arent thinking to run away from home, are you?. Clyde: I agree. Lincoln: Look at how much their having with their Dads. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Abusive Parents: The father of Lincoln's biological mother Lyla and her twin brother Logan was this, due to a combination of being The Alcoholic and their mother dying in childbirth. Ruby Hathaway has been on the streets ever since she was twelve. I wonder if me and my Dad have anything in common. Get The Rest Of That Suit On Nerd, Or So Help Me! "Yes", Lynn Sr. said, "Bobby's at the house taking care of him. Or will it all be too much for her and give it all up? Rita:OhMy God, Lincoln, we are so sorry, Lynn Sr: Should we go get some frozen yoghurt, Lincoln, Rita, Lynn Sr, Lisa, Luna and Lily leave, Lucy: This was too much for my non-existent heart. He saw Lynn Sr. playing a saxaphone, with Luna playing her guitar). What happens when the worst things possible tr Danna is twelve and absolutely adores sports. I do not own Loud House or any images that might be used, I just own my Oc. She has to deal with her abusive step-father and (later) runaway mother. After the events of Sound of Silence, Lincoln was angry at his sisters for pranking him and havent talked to them after the visit of the hospital. ' , g . Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! User blog:Bobbybooboobear/Joke Fanfiction - CN and Nick: Nature, User blog:Bobbybooboobear/Leni Loud, A Strange Species, User blog:Bobbybooboobear/Lynn as a Mosquito, User blog:BriceBlueGuy Wiki/Lincoln Loud: Girl Guru (re-write), User blog:CartoniAnimatiMania/Brawl in the Friends (sequel of Back Out There), User blog:CartoniAnimatiMania/Darkwing Linc and his Amazing Sister, User blog:CartoniAnimatiMania/Everyone cries for Lincoln Loud's death, User blog:CartoniAnimatiMania/Fanfiction - High and Flighty, User blog:CartoniAnimatiMania/Fanfiction - Lend Lease Bro, User blog:CartoniAnimatiMania/Fanfiction - Missing in holiday, User blog:CartoniAnimatiMania/Home Alone (Female version), User blog:CartoniAnimatiMania/Lincoln Loud Is Dying, User blog:CartoniAnimatiMania/Lincoln's Angels, User blog:CartoniAnimatiMania/Requiem for a Loud, User blog:CartoniAnimatiMania/The Loud House - Episode Title Card - Fashion Music, User blog:CartoniAnimatiMania/The Loud House - Episode Title Card - Lend-Lease Bro, User blog:CartoniAnimatiMania/The Loud House - Episode Title Card - Lincoln is Missing in Holiday, User blog:CartoniAnimatiMania/The Loud House - Episode Title Card - Lover Ditzy Better, User blog:CartoonEverything/Fanfiction - A Sponge Crossover, User blog:CartoonMan3D/Fanfiction/Best Friendship Week, User blog:CartoonMan3D/Fanfiction/The Loud House Bohemian Rhapsody, User blog:CartoonMan3D/The Loud House fanfic Christmas special: The birth of Rico Santiago, User blog:CboyC95/Fanfiction - 12 Angry Louds, User blog:CboyC95/Fanfiction - Band Geeks (Loud House version), User blog:CboyC95/Fanfiction - Bobby's Falcon, User blog:CboyC95/Fanfiction - Fast 'N Loud, User blog:CboyC95/Fanfiction - Firehouse Louds, User blog:CboyC95/Fanfiction - Loud Next Door, User blog:Chanyhuman/Back in White (Genderbent Back in Black), User blog:Chanyhuman/Croaks and Crowns ( Genderbent Toads and Tiaras), User blog:ChristopherDobelman/ChristopherDobelman v. InklingBear: Dawn of TLH Wiki Chapter 1: Analyzing a Threat to Humanity, User blog:Chromastonex34/Chromastonex34 Visit The Loud House, User blog:Chromastonex34/Loud House A New Loud, User blog:Chromastonex34/Loud House Really Loud Music (My Version), User blog:Chromastonex34/New Guys In Town, User blog:Chromastonex34/Stage Plight My Version, User blog:Conect11/lana and lola's stupid and dumb adventure episode 1, User blog:CourtlyHades296/Crossover: Mega Loud (Prolouge), User blog:Crimsontuba1069/Fanfiction: The Loud House Tower of Terror, User blog:DandyAndy1989/Fanfiction - Gettin' Jiggly With It, User blog:DandyAndy1989/Fanfiction - Hugh's and Kisses, User blog:DandyAndy1989/Fanfiction - Right Away, User blog:DandyAndy1989/Fanfiction - Teacher's Lunch, User blog:DandyAndy1989/Fanfiction - The Multiple Choice Episode, User blog:Dingodingo43/Lincoln and Clyde are Friends: The Cookies, User blog:Dinoco95/The Loudra Lair - Good Multipetkeeping, User blog:Dinoco95/The Loudra Lair - Night watchhead. Habr homenajes/Au de otros fics, tanto de Fanfiction como de Wattpad. Lori quickly ran towards her room and was screaming fear. (voice breaks) I bet you love them more than me! He actually killed Logan in a fit of rage when the boy was just twelve. Lucy: Sigh. Lynn Sr.: Nah, it's not really my type of game son. You never want to spend time with me! On the way back, the girls talked about their camping trip. I didnt quite catch that. A different twist to 'Brawl in the Family'. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (8), Alternate Universe - The Sin Kids (The Loud House) (32), Alternate Universe - The Sin Kids (The Loud House), Lincoln Loud/Original Female Character(s), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Original Loud Character(s) (The Loud House). *The Loud Sisters minus Lynn leave the house, as it cuts to the McBride house, with Lincoln eating dinner, which is pierogis and rice and beans* Howard: That's rough, buddy. They heard her searching for something. "I can't believe you", Lynn Sr. said, "I didn't think you could treat Lincoln any worse, but congratulations, you've won the gold medal.". Here is my 19th fanfic, almost up to my 20th. Carmen Sandiego has tract a VILE operation in Michigan. Lola (mad): But you all agreed to this. Are you serious Lori? Basically Rita and Lynn Sr. want to adopt, and you can figure out the rest on your own. He just wanted some alone time. Leni was the only who was still there, glaring at Lori. The girls went outside and knocked on Vanzilla's door. I understand how he feels, when he wants some alone time, but because of your childish and mean behaviour, we were too scared to go against your plan. User blog:Dinoco95/The Loudra Lair stories, User blog:Discofurby/Anger Unmanagement, Part 1, User blog:Discofurby/Anger Unmanagement, Part 3, User blog:Discofurby/Anger Unmanagement, Part 4, User blog:Discofurby/Anger Unmanagement, Part 5, User blog:Discofurby/Cliff's Christmas Chaos, This category contains articles about Fanfictions from users based on. Rita: He just needs to blow off some steam, that's all. I didn't work on this story by myself I got help fro Lincoln's life changes when a woman comes to adopt him when he was left to die in a squirrel suit. Enjoy! Chandler's Dad: Don't worry son, I have that place reserved for tonight. Luna entered the house and other looked at her.
Marty Raybon Wife, Articles L