There really is something for everyone here in this post, promise! endobj <> . Yarn: Lion Brand Mandala Thick & Quick yarn in Labyrinth (1 skein) Needles: Size US 11 single point knitting needles. Learn more about our policies and disclosures. One of my favorites is the puffed headband using my favorite colorway in Hudson Bay! Whether youre headed to the backcountry or just back to the coffee shop, these chunky mittens will keep your hands toasty warm like the mitts your grandma used to make. endobj This cozy winter hat features a motif of thick cables. Gauge: 2 inches = 5 sts. Your wardrobe just got a new favorite sweater. Tell us here! I'm a big believer that crochet should be both simple and beautiful. What does it take to just get the pattern? <> Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Yarn. Crochet Hook: Q (15.00mm) or size needed to obtain gauge. If you love crocheting and knitting, you should think about starting a blog! The New Direction Cowl (Knit) is aLevel 1 Beginner, perfect for new crafters. xW9}7tC\Vn%Iyt=F]uTuHU=}kWE+>>ozql}3MgLoxB Lion Brand Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. *The links below point to kits available on LionBrand.com. These Crochet Patterns That Use Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Yarn were all free patterns during the writing of this article. So I pulled together a little bit of everything. I love crocheting, every dog I've ever seen, and working at home in comfy yoga pants. -optional alternate to magic loop knitting: 5mm DPNs. How do we get just the pattern for the crochet items?? So if youve found it, please let me know. Buy on Amazon.com Buy on Michaels.com Buy from Manufacturer. <> Materials: - Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick Yarn (Category 6/Super Bulky, 6 oz, 50g, 106 yds) 1 skein makes any size hat - I used Carousel. If you want to make this blanket then you can grab the free super bulky yarn crochet pattern here. Celebrate the joy of creating! Lion Brand Large-Eye Blunt Needles (Set of . Yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in Slate (super bulky weight yarn, 1 skein of yarn needed) Needles: Size US 13, 16-inch, Size US 13 double point needles Gauge: 2 inches = 4 sts. Michaels. Lion Brand Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. Lion BrandWool-Ease Thick & Quick Simple Hat Pattern Number: L60321 For thousands of free patterns, visit our website www.LionBrand.com To order visit our website www.lionbrand.com or call: (800) 258-YARN (9276) any time! Cast on 34 stitches on your circular needle. Product Details. It's an ideal beginner yarn. Thick and Quick Crochet Hat | AllFreeCrochet.com Feel free to modify this pattern any way that youd like! Eagle Bay Hat in Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick - 81018D Downloadable PDF Free (false) Free Newsprint Poncho in Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick - L32425 . Super Bulky. Wool-Ease Thick and Quick. I'm Krista, and I've been creating modern crochet patterns since 2010. Wool-Ease Thick and Quick from Lion Brand, American Flag Crochet Patterns for Blankets, Textured Crochet Afghan Pattern (+7 Sizes! And those pom poms for the added touch. They can be worn over the shoulders like a wrap or around the neck like a scarf. The next one of our free messy bun hat knitting patterns features a bright blue color and a bold texture. . cun23?$HIN&Gi@t!FiA6.BQ[-O|jg\a6r *\sk{/ zZYf i;'W&ND ?Q See Super Bulky Knitting Patterns Knitting Patterns. It's a super bulky version of Wool-Ease and it has the feel, warmth and softness of wool, with the easy care of acrylic - it's also perfect for those who are normally allergic to real wool!. JD SLDtp] .0.=@mFb 44 3gHh9ht@t. 4*D zP ] \hh@ !] 6*sqeC jjZ5u1TQun,RFF3z!_I]Rm?+0U@G6 eVQUnfc pe"&X#,SD8i/\kM0^YxA5l!lAxe1~Iko@,J*4%41V$&MHxJ8O:dEK,v)]Elnh$KB Q$K bOuBE#CAIhE%hryIhaP ![I9 p;2z_A-)0k]X'nyJ>3p? Get 30% Off Yarns & Kits, No Code Necessary Offer Ends It is great to crochet because it uses only one stitch which means you can have it done in no time at all! Yarn weight Super Bulky (5-6 wpi) ? Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick 86% Acrylic 10% Wool 4% Rayon, 6oz $8.99 (false) Sale 23 Options. The hat is knit flat and then seamed when finished. Lion Brand: 1049 Free Patterns In this section, you can find free Lion Brand knitting patterns. Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Back Post Double Crochet (bpdc) Front Post Double Crochet (fpdc). Crochet coffee cozies are a great way to use up small amounts of leftover Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick yarn. Enter your email to have this page's URL sent to your inbox, so you can save it for later! Woven Coffee Cozy. If youre looking for a sweet set, please see the Boro Park Cowl & Headband. Explore the free crochet pattern archives for inspiration. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our The beloved Wool-Ease Thick and Quick is available in Bonus Bundles, and we've got the patterns to go with it. Celebrate the joy of creating! Simple Knit Hat in Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick - L32214D is a free Knitting pattern by Lion Brand, available as a Downloadable PDF and includes instructions in English. 3D Try the chunky yarn double crochet blanket today and let me know what you think! It is perfect for extra warm sweaters, blankets, hats and any beginner project. Your email address will not be published. Last by not least is the Chunky Crochet Throw! It has the feel, warmth and softness of wool with the easy care of acrylic. The thick texture and wool fiber is sure to keep you both warm and stylish. Lion Brand Wool-Ease Adult's Simple Knit Hat Pattern Number: L20403 SKILL LEVEL: Easy SIZE: One Size Finished Circumference About 19 in. Color: Select Option. The Simple Hat - Version 3 is a knit hat pattern made with super bulky weight yarn that has a skill level of beginner. Wool Ease Roving Stripes Free Hat Knitting Pattern - Fox & Pine Stitches To get you started, we've rounded up 8 great . 3 0 obj Flat Knit Thick & Quick Hat Pattern - Gina Michele Buy Now Patterns Using This Yarn . %PDF-1.5 Yarn . Our writers create all reviews, patterns, and other content to inform readers, with no influence from our advertisers. Ravelry: Chalet Beanie pattern by Shalea Taysom Copyright LoveCrafts Inc. (and its affiliates). by Lion Brand. <> Timeless triangle knits are fabulously versatile. But before you scroll all the way down to the good stuff, lets chat about the menagerie of colors LB has graced us with. Click the photos or title links below to check out the patterns! By casting on fewer or more stitches and knitting for more or less rows, you can make this scarf exactly the size that you want. The various stitch patterns will keep your attention as you make it and the super bulky yarn lends to a quick project. Keep their feet safe from chilly floors! If youll be casting on a bonus bundle project, we want to know! You must be logged in to post a comment. 9 stitches = about 4 in. Shop Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick And Quick Yarn at JOANN fabric and craft store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project. Theres a colorway I love called City Lights; it sort of looks like stained glass. Filters Sort by: 1 - 50 of 1,480. Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Yarn - Lion Brand Yarn Theyre all gems, really. By creating an account, you agree to receive marketing emails from Lion Brand. 6 0 obj I have a feeling this bulky size 6 yarn will be your new go-to yarn! Winter is coming and Wool-Ease Thick & Quick is the perfect yarn for colder weather. Share your craft and knowledge or pick up some tips. Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? And Wool-Ease was my secret ingredient in making all that happen. 4 0 obj The Perfectly Simple Crochet Hat Pattern - Version 4 is a crochet hat pattern made with super bulky weight yarn that has a skill level of intermediate. The Openwork Ruana is also available as a kit, which could be a great gift for a fellow crafter. I cant wait for you to try these wool ease thick and quick patterns! average . '@"`th.C!i4p p Ywe*F;bY ^Z5toN7 d% y2Mucpy K ->8IhjeH]F!21^R9oI#:4lM;Bb4#J,"T"qRe[jfIe\HwK#_\&8#R{ktZ Needle Size: 7.00 mm, US Size 0 (2.0 mm) . (1 Skein) Lion Brand Yarn Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Bulky Yarn, Wheat. This collection/ round-up of free chunky knit hat patterns will inspire you and have your needles clicking in to time. Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton 100% Cotton, 3.5oz . I am learning to crochet and am excited to see some more of your items they are beautiful! -The pattern is written using Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick Yarn with a size 6.5mm hook.-Fast Pattern option at the end of every pattern. Sports Pattern Fabric . clarity rating of 4.8 from 6 votes. - Measuring tape. Well THERES A GIVEAWAY! New selection may affect price, shipping options and product availability. * Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Yarn Crochet Patterns - EasyCrochet.com Secure the tail tightly on the inside and weave in the end. You can use it for so many projects - sweaters, baskets, blankets (see all below), you name it! Pattern Crochet; Knit . Woolly Winter Hat using Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Yarn http://www.lionbrand.com/crochet-pattern-wharton-wristers-2.html, Is this what youre looking for? Ditto, Anne Phillips! Ready to make one? _____ 20. . This free knitting pattern will give you all the details to make this hat in sizes newborn, toddlers, children and women. 2023-03-06T09:00:00.00-04:00, *excludes Silk City Fibers, AR Workshop, and clearance. This cozy Nordic inspired infinity scarf features bold colorwork designs and an ultra-warm fabric. Amazon.com: Loop Yarn 5Packs,Shenlin Chunky Chenille Yarn for Hand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick is the super bulky member of the Wool-Ease family. Scroll on down to find the full list of free patterns usingLion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick yarn! All Rights Reserved. (10 cm) over Stockinette stitch worked in the round (knit every round).BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Finished Circumference About 18 1/2 in. Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Yarn. However, I urge you not to skip a glance at these patterns. Learn more about our policies and disclosures. I know its early and fall is so far away, but it is always good to be prepared with a full stock for the upcoming fall markets. Business Custom Framing . While they look like knit stockinette, theyre actually crochet! I LOVE Thick & Quick! All Rights Reserved. Crochet Slippers with Flip Flop Soles by Make & Do Crew. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Creating a more colorful, connected, and giving world. January 22, 2019 Knitting Bee. If you can relate then you might enjoy the list of kits* below. )GNUd%6'jgOpEYQDj(@s "[}o{t Each pattern is available as a free digital download and all the necessary components are available for purchase at the click of a button! 224 ratings. These pretty and easy fingerless gloves come in two sizes for little kids. I love the fingerless gloves pictured above. rating of 4.4 from 776 votes. EasyCrochet.com has partnerships with services including, but not limited to, Lion Brand Yarn and Amazon.com. Beloved by knitters and crocheters, Lion Brand Wool-Ease is the original member of the Lion Brand Wool-Ease family of yarns. 70 yards) -US size 13 (9.0mm) & US size 15 (10.0 mm) 16" circulars -Size 13 (9.0mm) DPNS -Darning needle for weaving in ends. Find out more about how we use your personal data in our Visit Lion Brand - https://www.lionbrand.comFluffy Pompom Tutorial - https:. by Stephanie Taylor. This cozy hat features bold yet simple colorwork designs reminiscent of classic Fair Isle and Scandinavian style. Published. . Ad vertisement from shop floodcitystitch. Adobe d ! Thanks for the awesome post!!! My free 4-week class teaches someone how to crochet from start to finish. Double Crochet (dc). You can find this information by clicking the links to the Lion Brand kit page and scrolling down to the design information area (below the overview section). This versatile worsted weight yarn combines the feel, warmth, and softness of wool with the easy care of acrylic in an extensive color palette of 3-ounce (197-yard) solids and 2.5-ounce (162-yard) multis. Are you looking for even more free crochet patterns? Ravelry: Wool-Ease Mittens pattern by Stephanie Taylor Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Solids. The thick texture and wool fiber is sure to keep you both warm and stylish. I love fine yarns and delicate lace. Crochet Hook P/16 or 11.5 mm hook. for more info. Thick & Quick Hat What You'll Need. Simply cast on stitches in a multiple of 2 + 1 and follow the stitch pattern provided. The stitch would be lovely in a solid, too. Check out a quick video from the photoshoot below! Materials Needed -1 skein of Lion Brand's Wool-Ease Thick & Quick (or any Super Bulky yarn approx. The beloved Wool-Ease Thick and Quick is available in Bonus Bundles, and weve got the patterns to go with it. I love making headbands for the winter months, and Wool-Ease makes it super easy to whip up a few headbands in no time at all! Registered office: 251 Little Falls Drive, Wilmington, Delaware 19808, U.S.A. Ravelry: Classic Super Bulky Knit Hat pattern by Carol Tyler Cut yarn and weave through the remaining stitches. Wool-Ease Thick & Quick - 640. Super fun to make, this pattern could be your next masterpiece! My free 4-week class teaches someone how to crochet from start to finish. Find the right products at the right price every time. endobj You can use it for so many projects sweaters, baskets, blankets (see all below), you name it! 3=AndkhqI/g/tD*2 RO\w5H]k;7PE[xRBd;GnmuBI.=*R^\-5 ,K.TaQWTa~^NvBkouHk!F9oj'egCIGu olyjIZ:D@hnSjxZ)p]MKiy5H*is~:w$o\jkUchj&6e {>Gljk T9n\yN =qqe,aSNGXvm# ckfg\*: *C70WK&JT.u2X0@;p"w'd*U\h1 psF9)C.5q #@#@h( I"@i+KMS; glu4R!97Ju&xTn,ldxI>94'&QkdWi394nfAMpVZHL Plus, who doesnt love a pretty sweater made from soft, plushy, pillow-y yarn?! I was a newbie myself, and I knew my readers would be too. Free is my normal price! 24. 2 0 obj This crochet takes on the knit Mont Blanc Cardigan brings a more structured silhouette with a lengthened body and the addition of pockets. Youll love it! Hat Beanie, Toque. Divide sts onto 4 needles . "1A2BQaq#Rbr3C$Ss%4Dc5t !1A"Q2aqBRbr# ? 11 0 obj Knitting Patterns Galore - Lion Brand: 1049 Free Patterns CORRECTIONS: (applied Feb 20, 2013) HAT With smaller needles, cast on 100 sts. The Trellis Scarf/Vest is especially fun as the name implies, you can wear it two ways! Required fields are marked *. 2qZ _Tr=A[\PMBHN-}/s,5nJZO4VzHez4;;bk>oOCTG $fX(pM"mK$MW+]]5,|$ T`rpSwq The Old Bridge Poncho is lovely, with a straightforward stitch that yields beautiful results. Super fun to make, this pattern could be your next masterpiece! This is a great yarn to use when you're learning how to knit: it works up quickly and easily for . 27 Free & Easy Knit Hat Patterns - Sarah Maker document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Are you looking for chunky yarn free crochet patterns? An oversized, cozy, cream colored scarf perfect to go with any outfit. endobj So a chunky yarn and easy stitches were essential in making this pattern approachable for everyone. Levi the Lion Crochet Pattern - Etsy Have fun and remember #Wooliscoming. Where is the fingerless glove pattern in the picture at the beginning of this article, please? To get you started, weve rounded up 8 great patterns for those bonus bundles, 4 knit and 4 crochet. Skein Weight . Lion Brand yarns are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States. An oversized, cozy, cream colored scarf perfect to go with any outfit. The super bulky yarn makes it a quick and easy project. Mens Thick and Quick Hat Knitting Pattern - Gina Michele Simple Knit Hat in Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick - L32214D many thx. Or browse through all our FREE PATTERNS & KITS in Wool-Ease Thick & Quick yarn. This chunky knit hat pattern is great for gift-giving or for keeping your own head warm. Simple Hat (Knit) - Version 3 - Lion Brand Yarn Privacy Policy With double the yardage for just a few dollars more, it's almost more practical to cast on big, and cast on often! Made with just one ball of Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton per pair! 2023EasyCrochet.com, a Cagle Online Enterprises, Inc. Company, How to Half Double Crochet Two Stitches Together (hdc2tog), Half Double Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern, Free Chunky Crochet Blanket Pattern (5 Sizes), Snowy Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern for Beginners, Easy Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern for Beginners, The Katie Button Cowl Chunky Crochet Pattern, Super Bulky Weight #6: Super Bulky or Roving, Learn more about our policies and disclosures, 106 yards (87 in prints/stripes, 92 in metallic). Lion Brands Wool-Ease Thick & Quick is such a great bulky weight yarn to have in your stash. endobj The Perfectly Simple Crochet Hat Pattern - Version 4 is a crochet hat pattern made with super bulky weight yarn that has a skill level of intermediate. 2023-03-06T09:00:00.00-04:00, *excludes Silk City Fibers, AR Workshop, and clearance. The asymmetrical shape will funk it up, and as pictured, this poncho will elevate a more casual combo to OOTD status. When only one number is given, it applies to all sizes. Being that its October, Ive been more focused on the big-yarn projects. About this pattern Wool-Ease Mittens. Ravelry: Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Stripes Norwegian Star Hat. Machine Wash in 30C 2. _____ 4. I absolutely adore Lion Brand Wool Ease yarn. JFIF H H CExif MM * z ( 1 + 2 i 1 N XLeaf Credo 80 H H Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 9.6 (Macintosh) 2016:09:13 17:18:57 " ' d 0230 endobj . Its fast, fun, and functional! My favorite yarn for fall and winter is chunky yarn, so I knew I had to put together a fun list of free crochet patterns using Wool-Ease Thick and Quick from Lion Brand my go-to super bulky 6 yarn! 25 Wool Ease Thick & Quick Crochet Patterns (Easy & Free) Lion Brand's Wool-Ease Thick & Quick is such a great bulky weight yarn to have in your stash. Find the free pattern for this chunky crochet basket here. love the simplicity of this pattern. To follow pattern more easily, circle all numbers pertaining to your size before beginning. It's an ideal beginner yarn. Fiber: Acrylic (80%), Wool (20%) Yardage: 106 yards (87 in prints/stripes, 92 in metallic) Hook: 9 mm (M/N-13) Substitute: Lion Brand Hometown USA. Lion Brand's Wool-Ease Thick and Quick yarn is the super bulky member of Lion Brand's Wool-Ease family. Yes, its that good. With double the yardage for just a few dollars more, its almost more practical to cast on big, and cast on often! Insert tail into the hat through the middle and pull to close up the top. Weve got over 70 colorways here yall, so hang in there with me I grabbed a good variety of what Lion Brand has to offer with this yarn to show you here. Lion Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Yarn, Wheat: 1 ball. My favorite yarn for fall and winter is chunky yarn, so I knew I had to put together a fun list of free crochet patterns using Wool-Ease Thick and Quick from Lion Brand my go-to super bulky 6 yarn! We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn - Herrschners Mitts are located here; https://makeanddocrew.com/knit-look-chunky-crochet-mittens/ Privacy Policy Any item made with this yarn will be finished before you know it. Two very cute cowls, one knit, one crochet, are sure to grab some attention. 2023EasyCrochet.com, a Cagle Online Enterprises, Inc. Company. 617 projects Cables and Earf . Ive crocheted a beautiful Ruana using it. Wool Ease Pattern - Etsy endobj You can find just the pattern on the designers site: https://www.mamainastitch.com/chunky-sampler-blanket-crochet-pattern-wintertide-throw/. With Vanna's Choice you can fill every stocking with one of these fast, fashionable ear warmers! Notions: Two 1 buttons, yarn needle, scissors. WG`^b}8*)g?UL+-_O ^#Q[CS(l.A(droQOq$ 93ysj9\(4-"I|Fc~nkw;f9vTTmugjRMQfz Hat Patterns - Lion Brand Yarn 8 Great Patterns: Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Bundles Get the pattern: https://goo.gl/vXXoAQClassic rib hat with pom pom. Each pattern is available as a free digital download and all the necessary components are available for purchase at the click of a button! They're cute but also practical and they make for super easy crochet gift ideas - just add a gift card to their favorite coffee place or a box of fancy tea bags. 5 0 obj http://www.lionbrand.com/kits/crochet-kit-wintertide-throw.html, https://www.mamainastitch.com/chunky-sampler-blanket-crochet-pattern-wintertide-throw/, https://www.mamainastitch.com/straw-bed-fingerless-mittens/, https://makeanddocrew.com/knit-look-chunky-crochet-mittens/, http://www.lionbrand.com/crochet-pattern-wharton-wristers-2.html. Digital Pattern - Adult Beanie - Beginner Crochet Pattern - Wool Ease Thick & Quick, Crochet, Pattern ad vertisement by floodcitystitch. Kids and Adult sizes included! See our collection of cowl patterns to knit or crochet and get inspired for your next project! By casting on fewer or more stitches and knitting . Buy Home & Garden online and read professional reviews on Lion brand yarn wool ease thick Craft Supplies. A Variety of Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Crochet and Knit Patterns. 13 0 obj Lion Brand Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. You can find the free headband pattern here. Get 30% Off Yarns & Kits, No Code Necessary Offer Ends, Exclusive discounts and early access to promotions, Earn and redeem loyalty points for discounts. Crochet Bubblegum Pullover Sweater Kit by Sewrella, Knit Cinnamon Swirl Mittens Kit by Knitting Wonders, Crochet Waistcoat Basket Kit by All About Ami, Crochet Huntress Vest Kit by Two of Wands, Crochet Fair Isle Biscotti Hat Kit by Hopeful Honey, Crochet World Turtle Succulent Pot Holder Kit by Knot Bad, Weave Ornamental Wall Hanging Kit by Sarah Zee, Crochet Cozy Blanket Cardi by Mama in a Stitch, Crochet Rugby Blanket Kit by Yarn Hook Needles, Knit Alpine Cable Pullover Kit by Two of Wands. endobj The oversized Cecily Shawl is particularly fabulous. We recommend using a 9 mm or M/-13 hook size due to its super bulky weight #6 classification. 7 Reviews. Patterns. Get 30% Off Yarns & Kits, No Code Necessary Offer Ends, Exclusive discounts and early access to promotions, Earn and redeem loyalty points for discounts. I hope you found a pattern youd love to make with Lion Brands Wool Ease Thick & Quick! It is widely available, beginner-friendly and comes in so many great colors! We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. It has the feel, warmth and softness of wool with the easy care of acrylic. This Cozy Celtic Raglan includes traveling cables, a scrumptious jumbo cowl and an oversized body thats to die for.
Nicole Baxter Garrett Baxter Wife, Articles L