Orig. This cup features a different designfunfrom our our other Lemonade Cups. A. Josef Originals~HAPPINESS IS LEMONADE~Lemun Aid Stand~Too Cute!! Packed 500 cups per case. This retro lemonade cup is 16 oz and packed 1000 cups per case. Great for roasted corn stands, corn mazes, and fall festivals. Lemonade pitcher and 6 glasses with stand. That's usually due to the fact that they. Which was a division of Carnation Company of Los Angeles. Our concept is simple: provide a fresh and delicious product using high-quality ingredients in a festive, upbeat manner. David T Elma, NY, For 2 % Cash Back On All Your Purchases, join ourLoyalty Program. Packed 12 containers per case with lid and straw. It has room to add food prep equipment. Be sure to add me to your favorites list! If you wish to have an item mailed elsewhere. Fresh products; healthy products; be sure you have a commercial juicer at your establishment, and your customers will be well satisfied. I will ship the next day after payment is received(exceptions are weekends, holidays, International 1st Class) Shipping costs will be actual amount to your zip code + $1.00 handling fee(one charge for combined shipment) Please contact me with any questions before bidding. The exact regulations for a lemonade stand permit vary by location. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Please Contact Us If You Have Any Questions. These were my sister's and I'm sure she would want someone to have them who will love them as she did. Great way to start a lemonade business with this Paragon nostalgic looking two wheel lemonade cart. Our mission is to bring you "Small business success delivered daily.". These cups are made with more plastic so they will not weaken or bubble in the summer heat. These cups will bring some fun and LOL to your drink sales. Don't waste time with trial and error. Packed 200 cups per case. Vintage Mattel Liddle Kiddle Lemon Stiddle's lemonade stand, LEMON STIDDLE'S LEMONADE STAND ONLY*GOOD CONDITION*MISSING PITCHER AND GLASSES PAYPAL ONLY-PAMENT WITHIN 4 DAYS OF AUCTION ENDING-WILL SHIP U.S. LOWER 48 STATES ONLY-WILL SHIP WITHIN 3 DAYS AFTER RECEIVING PAYMENT-NO RETURNS 2p5ddv.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2B26rk%3E2p5ddv-144a4a1e165-0x10a-. Uniquely designed bucket will be a great novelty item for your customers to take home, as well as, enjoy at your next event. 1955 magazine advertisement for Friskies Dog Food. Copyright 2003 - 2023, Small Business Trends LLC. Make a lasting impression with your customers with this 32 oz plastic lemonade souvenir cup! STANDS 7IN HIGH BASE IS 4IN. INSURANCE: Unless the high bidder advises us otherwise. This cup in made in the USA, 100 % BPA free, 100% Recycle, SQF and HAACP Certified and dishwasher safe for re-use. And it is very clean there. Also included is a brand new in package cardboard"Sour Puss Lemonade Stand" with instructions on how to put it together. I would never knowingly sell an altered or repaired figurine! All others contact us for shipping discount. For indoor and outdoor use. Packed 200 cups per case. talk to me about it first. Price: $152.20 Hand squeezer, a couple of round thermal coolers, ice chest, plastic mixing glasses, a knife, ice scoop, serving cups, umbrella for shade if desired) OUR RECIPE and a MONEY pouch. and to personalize each doll. Know that I have to buy the mailers and shipping material to reach you safely! Or if you would like to place any size lemonade cup order by phone, please call 757-473-8951, What are customers are saying about our lemonade cups and service" Thank you Mark. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. SHIPPING INFORMATION. SHIPPING METHOD CAN BE CHANGED IF AGREED ON BY BOTH BUYER AND SELLER. This allows me to send you a combined invoice. You will be able to offer fresh juice from a wide variety of fruits and vegetables be it at your food truck, juice bar, or restaurant. If you receive an item and feel it is notas described and is due to our listing error; we will do our best to correct the problem. The stylish designs add to any d cor and transparent containers make a visual and useful display. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Airtech International, 2 Piermont Rd, Cresskill, NJ, Electronic Payment: Auction payment is appreciated within three days of the end of the auction. Some communities also require you to get a . JOHNNY GRAY F/C ( ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND ) SPECIAL PAINT HANDOUT !!!!!!!!!!!! Fully Contained Lemonade with Trailer Our Price: $55,000.00 The high visibility of this colorful stand easily draws customers thirsty for the taste of freshly squeezed lemonade. 16 oz Plastic Lemonade Cups with Lid and Straw Combo Pak. Nice and, shiny. PRE- PRODUCTION ART"DAISEY AND LEMONADE STAND. I am happy to answer any and all questions. MASSIVE MEGA MANSION IN NEW JERSEY LUXURIOUS NEIGHBORHOODPRICE - $4,950,000LINK -https://njproper.com/14-ehillThe VIRTUAL TOUR link for this listing contains. I bought this new for my son when he was in kindergarten and he has sadly outgrown it. Sale Price: From $147.50. Orig. ~Shippin g $2.80 first class mail! It will look awesome up on the shelf in your den or office! Very nicely detailed. Slot Lid for 32 oz squat Lemonade Cup. ___________________ These cups feature your favorite emoji faces. These durable cups come with a lid and straw. IN MY POWER TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT FOR THE BUYER, SO BID WITH CONFIDENCE! If the item you received does not match the description in listing. We are not experts on the listed item so please do not hesitate to ask any questions. 5 Star Service is what we Strive for! 32 oz Celebrate Paper Drink Cup. This can certainly work, especially if you live in an area with a lot of foot traffic or a lot of active neighbors. Ad measures 12" x 9" approximately. It's 62" high and 30" wide. Lids can be selected from listing above. On Sep-15-11, at 18:03:29 PDT. Premium Plastic 16 oz Stadium Grade Lemonade Drink Cups. 32 oz Llamade Lemonade Souvenir Drink Cup. Priority. DESCRIPTIONS& FEEDBACK: Read all details carefully. Great attraction to havecustomers can take them home and reuse them again and treasure great moments they had at the carnival, festival, fair, racetrack, beach or at other fun venues. It measures 8 1/4 x 11. Please don't hesitate to ask. Etc PAYMENT: Payment is expected within three(3) days after the, winning bid has been determined. It has original box. It is very nicely monogrammed with the letters AWS on the front. New for 2022Lemon Ice Double-Wall Insulated Souvenir Drink Cup. If for any reason. Thank you for visiting my auction. However, each year, many of these stands get shut down by police or local health departments. New 16 Oz Squat Paper We Squeeze To Please Lemonade Cup. check out the other glasses i have up for auction. There are four tiny marks on the bottom that appear to be part of the manufacture. This bulldog is from the Zelda Wisdom collection. Colorful, wooden stand. But if you need more info, please use our online options to contact us with any questions you might have. If you have inadequate refrigeration equipment, the cost in lost customers, not to mention inventory, could be huge. These lively attractive stands also act as focal points, meeting destinations and photo back drops. Please insert your zip code into the shipping calculator provided. $125.39 / Case of 200. PARTICULARLY FAIR VENDORS, BY OFFERING THE SIMPLE RECIPE BUT I THINK ANYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE IT AND COMPETE. Just make sure theres an adult around to handle this part of the process. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as gifts- US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior. We specialize in product and equipment sales for all your concession needs. CA residents to pay 9.0% Sales Tax. I guarantee that all products I sell are authentic. THE OWNER OF THESE GOODS. This lemon squeezer features easy lever action, heavy-duty cast aluminum and a 10-year limited warranty on parts. Insurance is suggested, but optional to the buyer. I usually ship within 48 hours of cleared payment. Very detailed, very well made, VERY cute- nice figurine. All payments accepted through PayPal to protect you and us. Sale Price: $179.50. If purchasing more than one item or waiting to bid on another one. Send it back in the original condition within 14 days. Please wait for an invoice before paying so that I can, give you the correct amount for shipping and handling. Each case comes complete with 350 cups, forest green lids, and 9" yellow super straws. But if you need a combined invoice sooner, just ask! I can only ship to the lower 48 states. If you are registered with PayPal and wish to use credit card. Price: $11.00 Also features large work space on top that extends out 66" longmaking the work space a great area to prep for your lemonade business. We DO Combine Shipping. smoke free seller. Kevin, VINTAGE FRED ROBERTS CO. MUSIC BOX ~ LITTLE GIRL & LEMONADE STAND. In fact, some enterprising kids have even used a lemonade stand to spur more ambitious business ventures. We squeeze our lemons and make our lemon shake ups right in front of our customers so they know they are getting a fresh, homemade treat! Insulated on the inside. g.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bjw%60hquvg%3Eg-1440ea203e9-0xe9-, HAWTHORN NORMAN ROCKWELL COLLECTION: "The Lemonade Stand". It is an authorized reproduction with all rights granted, and it is clearly stated in the description that the item is a reproduction. MY FEEDBACK SPEAKS FOR COMPLETE SAFETY AND SPEED OF SHIPPING! Items are shipped within one business day of receiving payment. No international shipping on this one. Hair is good. If you have any questions after receiving your item. No exceptions. I realize sometimes we all get in a bind if this is the case contact me and we will work it out! Lemonade Cups & Concession Cups - WebstaurantStore Please use the shipping calculator provided, and know the shipping cost and method BEFORE you bid. Item is not pictured. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. Does not use oil. If you do not do this, I cannot combine shipping for you& the discounts can not be applied for your order, this is just, the way the invoices work) SHIPPING& PAYMENTS: If you purchase on a Friday. One minor dent on one side. Orig. I have over 1.000 books on glassware, pottery, jewelry, furniture, art and collectibles dating as far back as 1950. They come with retired hangtags, but no stand. Shipping and handling charges. SOME LIGHT DUST PLEASE SEE MY OTHER LIZZIE HIGH DOLLS FROM A LARGE COLLECTION- WILL COMBINE SHIPPING! Please check out all photos and ask if any questions. All of our items are professionally and carefully packaged to minimize damage in shipping. This item will be carefully packaged and shipped within one day of payment USPS. Th is disk is single sided and the other side is available to the user. Menu. We normal ship within a day or two after payment otherwise. Orig. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. Great Novelty or Souvenir Item for take home value. If payments are not received within 7 days an Unpaid Item Dispute will be opened with eBay. I want my buyers experience to be a positive one. one set is still in bags and unopened. Disposables Disposable Concession Supplies Lemonade Cups 16 oz. Ebay allows only mention of Paypal and local pickup as payment options. Check out my feedback and bid with confidence. Price: $429.97 Thank you for ta, PHB PORCELAIN HINGED TRINKET BOX - Lemonade Stand. Static Cling Decal dimension is 12" x 16". Whether you are squeezing lemons for fresh lemonade, or squeezing oranges, grapefruits, or limes, this heavy duty juicer might be just for you. Much appreciated, and whenever I am needing cups you are always the only place I go!" If you are not happy with an item. 2 oversized wheels and large handle to move it around. Refunds and Returns Policy: We do not accept returns. Price: $220.85 Something new and fun it's the Mr.Corny Sr Corn Cob Drink Cup. 7 3/4" x 10 1/2" CLICK HERE to view ALL our other VINTAGE paper advertising! THANKS FOR LOOKING! If you would like additional photos please ask,I will do my best to accommodate. 7 and 8. Someone took the time to do this and I think it's just lovely. From aprons and hats to colorful cups and stand decorations, your lemonade stand will attract passing customers instantly. I have other AG items listed for your viewing. Ready to order? SHIPPING: Shipping costs posted are an estimate as we do not package items until they sell. However. At which time the molds were put away for some future time when they may be brought into production again. Lemonade Drink Cup. So check back often and maybe you'll find the item you've been looking for in our collection. Be sure to check out our other store inventory and auctions. Lids sold separately below. Feel free to contact us for a combined invoice with the shipping discount applied. "Small Business Trends" is a registered trademark. Price: $145.75 ..Specially Priced! There is too much misinformation on the internet. THE NEW POSTAL RATES ARE NOTHING I CAN CONTROL. We package items securely, so that you can be confident in your purchase. 6124670. Sale Price: $119.70. Gifts, collecting, archiving and historical reference. Normal wear and tear on the outer packaging is not a concern. Taxes or other charges that may be required. Smoke and pet free home. I will work with you on, Cherished Teddies - Albert and Susann - Boy and Girl w/ Lemonade Stand - #661848, Cherished Teddies- Albert and Susann- Boy and Girl w/ Lemonade Stand- 661848 Collectors don't miss this fantastic Cherished Teddies figurine from artist Priscilla Hillman titled Albert and Susann.Whenever Life Hands You Lemons. Payment must be made within 3 DAYS after auction has closed; on the fourth day. Price: $131.50 Straws can be ordered separately. Bid now so you don't forget later- this way you can win even if you're not around! Dept 56 Snow Village Halloween SPOOKY LEMONADE STAND! I charge only what it costs me to ship through the United States Post office(USPS) Shipping international I must select the method of shipping that includes tracking(First class international is not traceable) otherwise I am at a loss if the package is lost. All items are packed well for safe shipment.
Is Replacing A Toilet A Capital Improvement, Eric Jefferson Derricos, Articles L