The scope image stacks on top of the crosshair image, encircling it. Adjust the resolution to match your computers performance. 4. Mod+Scope+Settings Philzgoodman.com Preferable run Krunker using the Windows, macOS or Linux client to get maximum FPS. There were many updates lately, but surprisingly I didnt have to change my settings too much. However, Id say that the pro settings is a decent starting place for further customization. Krunker.io is a free io Multiplayer First Person Shooter. Go to mods and install philzgoodmod. Frame Cap -> Krunker still doesnt have consistent framerates, so I end up adjusting this one on-the-fly, usually between 600-750. Good for girding XP or KR. Some streamers like to have chat turned off in case chat has bad language. 24 min ago Ive gone back and forth on this for a while, but I feel like unless you do shaders really well, then sometimes its better to not have shaders at all. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Website Title. Krunker Hacks (Aimbot, wallhacks, Tracker, Mods, Skin) Streamer Mode - I have never used it but supposedly it censors profanities in chat. | 0.24 KB, C | Lag compensation adjusts this disconnect so that your shots should be more in sync (with the goal being that if you click on them, the hit should register.) Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Common @fantatrackpad W #krunker #krunkerclips. The BEST Krunker settings in 2022! (Download included) UPDATE 7.3.20 (Changes to settings and CSS), Ive settled on these settings after tweaking the new graphics options for a while. From left to right, you have Default, Custom, Layered, and Image options for the crosshair. I hope that makes sense. In theory, this is a great idea. 5. In theory, it may seem pointless to exceed 60FPS if your display is only 60Hz. 19 min ago Go to this link, copy the s=raw paste data and import the settings to krunker for the absolute krunker sniper and rev god settings. The giveaway will end at 6 EST on April 28th, 2021 where I will draw a winner! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. For gaming laptops and desktop PCs, you can leave the setting at 1. Paste the config. 23 min ago It is ez to bypass though. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you export your settings on a regular basis to back them up. This allows players who are getting lower FPS to be able to receive similar benefits of extended slide distance and speed gained from sliding repeatedly. You can set it somewhere in the middle if youre going for max framerates. But first, how do you get high FPS in Krunker? Although the effect is neat, its distracting - especially if you are trying to track the enemy in the middle of a fight. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Type a tag in the Tag these pictures (optional) box, and then click Import to import your pictures and videos using the new settings. will automatically play as a guest. | 1.75 KB, C | You signed in with another tab or window. This allows for stretched-res settings. Currently, you cant have dual keybinds unfortunately. If youre playing Hunter, then theres a scope image for you. Best for tracking: When using this standard crosshair, it's easier to line your shots on both vertical or horizontal line. By continuing to use Pastebin, you agree to our use of cookies as described in the. Now launch the file and click import. Have fun! Krunker.io config GitHub - Gist The idea here is that the blue dot red dot image stacks on top of the crosshair when you aim-down-sights. If you find the numbers blocking your vision, you can turn down the Damage Scale setting. Since the exact details are unknown, just try to experiment with this setting on or off to see if it improves or worsens your ping. I recommend using scout mastery mod and GRINDLE_MOD along with the settings. How to import settings Go to your Krunker settings Click the import button on the top bar of the Krunker settings page Copy all of this below: | 1.56 KB, JSON | Should be working properly now. Krunker is a Movement Based FPS Game. A relatively new setting, Aspect Ratio allows you to choose from a few pre-set resolutions as well as manually input your own. All of the remaining weapons will be added in the future. Its because the red-dot sights in Krunker used to all be just only red. I find this to be a really useful setting that lets you choose the size of onscreen elements (scoreboard, chat, etc.) You will just have to test this setting and find the best UI scale for yourself. Go to the bottom of this page to copy my in-game settings. Collect your free KR every hour. it's all depending of the player their playstyle and what they are used to, i love pro settings (with some changes like full fov). Recommendation: OFF unless you have a very slow system - the affect of not showing legs reduces enemy visibility and also makes the game look strange. If you have lag, you need to adjust this setting gradually and manually until it starts to feel correct. Paste the copied settings. We use cookies for various purposes including analytics. 8) Now you are on Krunker within the browser click on the tampermonkey icon in the top right, and click create a new script. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Visible on NTPs with customized, ,