1. The Great Reset; like the climate change, extinction rebellion, planetary crisis, green revolution, shale oil () hoaxes promoted by the system; is another attempt to slow down dramatically the consumption of natural resources and therefore extend the lifetime of the current system. Six years ago the likelihood of a major war was tiny. Kayak helps you to get the cheapest prices available on the internet. I have just ordered a customs made tin foil hat, folks. I am trying to find out more information about the Deagal.com website which gives population predictions for 2025. The mere $8 billion dollar projected 2025 military budget speaks to a domestic martial law type of occupation force. This is backed up by the Deagel.com entry on the Taepodong-X, which contains no information that could be easily found by reading the Wikipedia article. That I could accept. A google search revealed a military Major by that name, and this forward from a book about energy by Mr. Deagle. This entire paragraph ignores basic facts about the virus, including its transmissibility, its total mortality, and the fact that even the worst recent Ebola outbreak only killed 11 thousand people in Africa, a continent with much lower standards of hygiene. Good sites don't have a huge amount of errors. It recently released a shocking five-year forecast. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. But they wouldnt do that now would they? CCP behind it ALL - WWIII w/o firing a shot. Brent Scowcroft, who had by then replaced Kissinger as national security adviser, was put in charge of implementing the plan. The right words - Your site can look amazing, but if none of the words make sense, design won't matter. Maybe the crew of Deagle.com has been puppeteered by malevolent non-human forces to put this information out and the Deagle guys arent even aware of that. It can be effective for awhile but finally wont address the bottom-line problem and will only delay the inevitable. Why can't you be both? They have since updated their info to reflect a global depopulation predicted for 2025. the planet will be better off. ( A girl said this after she killed a demon and saved MC). With economic malaise on the horizon and any number of triggers ready to set things into motion, military site Deagel.com recently posted their global forecast for 2025.The site, rumored to be a front for various alphabet intelligence agencies, says that America will soon see a large reverse migration as those who came here seeking riches and safety will emigrate out of the country following a . Scroll down to the United States. . It is quite likely that the economic crisis due to the lockdowns will cause more deaths than the virus worldwide. Your IP: However, the data had been safely archived and was still available for analysis. Spotify Design - Sweden. The whole thing reads like some kind of libertarian fanfiction. Je crois que c'est un des ouvrages les plus importants crits sur les conspirations. Sheffield Utd X Tottenham - Ao Vivo Grtis HD Sem Travar | Futebol Grtis HD. God bless America !!! I joined to point out one or two things. all very interesting, but,probaly all true,,,everyone out there, open your eyes, and see whats not written ,then you will be closer to the truth ,than anything thats written or videoed ,theres lots of you out there ,so keep this going ,and all will be wiser for the better ,take care and god bless you all ,thanks Garry. The Soviet system was less able to deliver goodies to the people than the Western one. More research on Deagel and their associates can be found at the Pizzagate Wiki. SGT Report is the corporate propaganda antidote. When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection. According to their own website, deagel.com, Deagel provides news and intelligence on international military aviation and advanced technologies. Singita - South Africa. I also hypothesised that those countries making the vaccines would right at the heart of the slaughter. This post actually made my day. Deagel.com JUST REMOVED 2025 FORECAST(predicting a 70% drop in the US population to 99 million). Though all have points. In fact, it predicts a similar, cataclysmic fate for the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, Japan, and Denmark, and more U.S. allied nations: This button displays the currently selected search type. I am curious to see this thread continue and some of the original commenters update their "take" on what is going on and how that relates to the Deagel.com forecasts! Today the worlds population is four times greater with air travel in full swing which is by definition a super spreader. Their fate will depend upon the decisions they take in the future. Skeptics Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for scientific skepticism. an expose about them on Doug Caseys International Man, Americas most secret intelligence agency, consider donating to ANP to help keep us in this fight for Americas future, globalists plans to bring in illegal immigrants to all Western nations as a, Dave Kranzler: Will LBMA, COMEX silver be drained by #SilverSqueeze2, Bidens Anti-Eurasian Green Delusion and Americas Race to Irrelevance, Top Russian scientist who created Sputnik V Covid vaccine is strangled to death with a belt in his Moscow apartment in row with intruder, STATISTICAL FACT: Youre far more likely to die from covid vaccines than from covid itself, UKRAINE VS RUSSIA: BUKHMUT SURROUNDED AND MAY RETREAT. It only takes a minute to sign up. The core ruling elites hope to stay in power which is in effect the only thing that really worries them. Generally, websites created by government institutions (.gov) and educational institutions (.edu) are considered more reliable. Even Canada is shown to decrease from 34,000,000 to 27,000,000. Fipadoc - France. Six years ago the likelihood of a major war was tiny. Is a huge mystery solved also. Assessing journal credibility. US needs to lose a lot more than Deagel predicts. It was not until the two subsequent decades that rises in life expectancy were found. We are not a death or satanic cult or arms dealers as some BS is floating around the internet on this topic. In it, they predict a 70% reduction in . The Taepodong-X is apparently one of the more uncommon names for the Hwasong-10, or Musudan missile. How can we get the Deagle info out there? If they remain tied to the formerWorld Orderthey will go down along Western powers. But maybe Deagel had good sources to back up its analysis. The Spanish flu one century ago represented the death of 40-50 million people. A good website loads super fast, from anywhere in the world. Many online researchers have erroneously confused this site with "deagle.com" which is owned by Edwin Deagle. My brother recommended I might like this web site. For more information, please see our Period. If you're still not sure, you can always check if the source is present in Google Scholar or any other academic database. But what are the chances I figured the same number that is forecasted. The Western block collapse may come before, during or after the war. Dr. John Reizer The information written on the Deagel website has raised tremendous interest from people all over the world. With Deagels sources absolutely thedeep stateas we see in the screenshot below from their website before it was totally removed,with agencies such as the CIA, the US State Department, the US Department of Defense, the World Bank, the European Union and others as theirsources, did Caseys viral expose about Deagels absolutely bizarre forecasts of a greatlydepopulatedWestern world by the year 2025 lead to their removal? However, according to Deagel, a military website that provides upcoming Air Shows and Exhibitions; and forecasts countries GDP and Population statuses, the US by 2025, will be a much different place. provided the 2025 forecast for population of each country. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Your email address will not be published. The Great Leap forward had nothing to do with urbanisation or forced clandestine agendas. Many online researchers have erroneously confused this site with "deagle.com" which is owned by Edwin Deagle. ), Redoing the align environment with a specific formatting, What does this means in this context? Step 1: Register a domain name (www.) Lets hope they overlook you. It can be effective for a while but finally wont address the bottom-line problem and will only delay the inevitable. Almost as if they knew theglobalists plans to bring in illegal immigrants to all Western nations as areplacement populationfor Americans and Western Europeansgrowing older, the globalists war upon the Western world could been seen in Deagels 2025 forecast. Crossed my mind to look this up again today and see what's new if anything and the forecast info is GONE. There is a lot of good thought here on differing opinions. Look for Established Institutions. It is extremely dangerous to stay in UK, USA or Germany - the epicentres of this slaughter - the places where they make the vaccines (4 in 5 will die . A look at the Deagel website, which is quite sophisticated, makes it clear were not dealing with some blogger concocting outrageous clickbait. A good website demonstrates E-A-T and Wins the Social Proof Game. if the owners of Deagel.com even care to do the copy-and-pasting at all. Deagel's forecast is shrouded in mystery as to its use by the Government. Few people know of this website and even more claim the organization doesn't legitimately exist at all. Privacy Policy. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. How do you get out of a corner when plotting yourself into a corner, The American Stock Market and banking system will collapse almost entirely, A number of economic bubbles will collapse in rapid succession, Extremely large numbers of skilled American workers will migrate from the country, American based companies will bail out of the United States in droves to Asia and Latin America. Fortunately, the predictions on that page are for 2017, the same year as the latest actual data on the Deagel page. They then cite the collapse of the Soviet Union as proof that the population will collapse to the levels they predict, but contain the important caveat that. One being Agenda 21, which is believed to involve people being forced to live in mega cities (those who survive whatever cull is predicted), and the more mainstream CT that Russia and China are going to crash the US dollar (merged with the Illuminati making their new center in the east). For more information, please see our At his signature, we learn he is a member of the Rockafeller Foundation. However, the data had been safely archived and was still available for analysis. And this total removal of Deagel came soon afteran expose about them on Doug Caseys International Manthat went viral, an expose in which Casey called Deagels forecastthe biggest thing in the worldfor their massive depopulation prediction for America and Western Europe. Lead by example, and we might follow you. Not once did they mention aliens, entities, non-human forces or the anti-covid treatment in their statement. **************************************************. Researcher Craig Paardekooper released this report on predictions of global population reduction from military analysis website Deagel.com. The population will be hit so badly by a full array of bubbles and ponzi schemes that the migration engine will start to work in reverse accelerating itself due to ripple effects thus leading to the demise of the States. Deagel.com's "news" stories are copy-and-pasted press releases from other sources, with a single attribution at the bottom of the news articles, if the owners of Deagel.com even care to do the copy-and-pasting at all. The reduction of life expectancy in the UK the during the industrial revolution has little do do with any of the above examples. There is a tiny part of data coming from a variety of I obtained their forecast data before it was taken down in April of this year. 25.09.2015 Unterzeichnung der Agenda 2030 von 193 Lndern. We do seem to be right on track for the pandemic and fi. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. The majority of websites belonging to governmental and educational institutions are reliable. For instance, in almost all British cities, mortality conditions in the 1860s were no betterand were often worsethan in the 1850s. Both, however, were quite badly hit by COVID deaths and because of the shutdowns domestically and in many of their export partner countries, they took major financial hits. Deagel themselves warned of a catastrophic die-off in the US. I have been running into this a lot recently. In six years the scenario has changed dramatically. I think it was on Fox Nation. Despite the overwhelming suppression of its significance, WikiLeaks documents have revealed it was legitimately used as reference material in a Stratfor report on the technological capabilities of The People's Republic of North Korea: https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/26/2655808_dprk-marko-p-.html. Western powers are not going to take over them as they did in the past because these countries wont be able to control their own cities far less likely countries that are far away. The model that they claim to use starts with assuming massive economic crashes, dwarfing the collapses of 2008 and 1929, which would cause significant portions of the US population to migrate to other countries for work, and other portions of the population to just die. (I still have my screenshots and also those saved from messages above.). They start with the assumption that any numbers released by the United States Government is a lie, and work from there. The website delivers this flow diagram in the form of a video. Nothing like a bit of genocide, eh? I want to share this with some people. A LOT more. And most are complying it is almost like a suicide cult. Nevertheless, the widespread censorship, hate laws and contradictory signals mean that even that glue is not working any more. A very interesting (mysterious, peculiar, eerie, macabre ) military hardware site that's been around since about 2003 is: Deagel.com Since the inception, this site has had verified numbers which can be traced back to the Wayback machine. The right fonts - Make sure your font matches the general style, and is legible. Just wondering if any of the commenters on this thread care to revisit this topic now, with our current pandemic and "The Great Reset" plans and Vaccine rollouts etc. I have more to say, but ,will save that for another day ,,,thanks Garry . you may want to think about getting off word press. In it, they predict a 70% reduction in the size of the United States population. You cannt imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! It would be the biggest thing in world history. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. One of Americas most secret intelligence agency Deagel forecasts in its latest report, thedepopulationof the world because of the COVID-19 crisis and theGreat Reset. This report predicts a rather hefty population decrease until 2025. How do I connect these two faces together? Cant wait till he has an ADE reaction or worse then asks dumbfounded whats happening? Lol keep believing the t.v fool, thats funny cuz its ALL THE VACCINATED dying and going to hospital with a million maladies. Not everybody has to die. Editor's Note: The geopolitical and economic forecasting found on the mysterious Deagel.com website has been discussed by alternative news media for close to a decade. dwarfing even the largest refugee crises known to man. Migration can also play a positive role in this. A new crisis joins old, well known patterns with new ones. Looks Like Deagel.com Has Updated The Website And Deleted All Of Its 2025 Forecasts. Note that this was a single email in a leak from the company of over 5 million emails, and is also the only email obtained by WikiLeaks that references the phrase "deagel" in its entire database. Summary of the Best Designed Websites 2023. John jacob astor ( 1864 - 1912 ),Isidor Strauss ( 1845 - 1912 ) and Benjamin Guggenheim ( 1865 - 1912 ) were three extremely wealthy American businessmen who would by today's standards have a . It belongs to Computer & Equipment Dealers industry. If the number skews more towards deaths, the numbers would rival or exceed The Black Death in sheer number of deaths. In fact I think its fair say that every billionaire should give 70% of their families up for depopulation. (Note that the predictions for US GDP values follows a similar pattern, but are not included here). Agenda 21 which is a British policy to reduce the population, https://web.archive.org/web/20190406193244/http://www.deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx, https://web.archive.org/web/20190403191041/http://www.deagel.com/country/, https://peterquiggins.wordpress.com/2021/02/22/https-www-goyimtv-tv-v-2072540727-on-the-accusation-that-hitler-was-financed-revised-version-cut/. Deagel Website Predicts A Massive Drop in Population for Certain Countries by 2025 October 18, 2020 NoFakeNews Dr. John Reizer People are writing and commenting on a global military intelligence website that has been used by many countries as a guide for strategic military statistics and reports. Steemit.com vastly overstates the reliance of Intelligence sources on deagel.com, to the point of outright lying. Previously, under the page for their 2025 Forecast was a long note explaining their reasoning for the numbers, the population dropped from approx. It is extremely dangerous to stay in UK, USA or Germany the epicentres of this slaughter the places where they make the vaccines (4 in 5 will die here). By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Why are trials on "Law & Order" in the New York Supreme Court? The reasoning they give behind the vast depopulation of the United States is, instead, migration. In it, they predict a 70% reduction in the size of the United States population. International Man : Deagel is a private online source for the military capabilities of the world's nation-states. In Liverpool in the 1860s, the life expectancy fell to an astonishing 25 years. A good website design should be simple, functional, and consistent with your company's branding. Saved 2 screenshots for the UK and USA population forecast on my hard drive. My question is: Is the information presented in the forecast reliable? Over the next decade it will become obvious that the West is falling behind the Russia-China block and the malaise might grow into desperation. The new Population Control Law being advocated recently is actuallyAgenda 21 which is a British policy to reduce the populationof former colonies like India through various sterilization projects and other policies implemented through the United Nations and popularised by Hollywood to effectively keep nations under Anglo-American orbit. To be fair thats 247 million deaths and 0 Births, 0 citizenships granted, etc to reflect the numbers they are showing. Anyone want to pile on? This policy, known infamously as Depopulation Policy and now being normalised through Hollywood movies, the latest being personified by Thanos in MarvelsInfinity Warwas imported to India via theUnited Nations Agenda 21. Hacker posted depop info on Deagel is a lie! If you knew that military authors such as Tom Clancy use the mysterious website called Deagel.com, which was recently linked to the depopulation agenda in America, to gather information for their books, would it quickly become easier to prove Deagel's legitimacy as an agent with knowledge of future mass death in America? Keep shining!! We've added a "Necessary cookies only" option to the cookie consent popup, Time arrow with "current position" evolving with overlay number. The spreadsheet predicted a major drop in the US population from 332 million in 2019 to only 99 million in 2025 (-70%). Here is a link to the scrubbed site by access thru Archive. A good website is optimized for mobile. Does Counterspell prevent from any further spells being cast on a given turn? Also warning within that note that the Western world had been built upon lies, weve gone ahead and republished it here as it was the last full communication that weve gotten from a verylinked inwebsite that used thedeep stateas their sources. Good my annoying neighbors are all vaxxed and I wouldn't mind buying their land for pennies on the dollar. Colonization of Mars: Don't stuff your page with too much unnecessary content. The G7 countries are clustered near the top of the list their % population reductions are: 2. They are genocidal maniacs and depopulation is their goal. Not a fan of coincidences at all. In 2014 we published a disclaimer about the forecast. A nuclear war is a game with billions of casualties and the collapse plays in the hundreds of millions. Please, on predictions of global population reduction from military analysis website. : Doug Casey: Ive got to say that I wasnt familiar with Deagelit keeps a low profile. A good website has great content. The forecast used to exist at [link to deagel.com (secure)] and now that page just redirects to the home page. The God given Alliancea group of Military and civilian Patriots have won the war against the Satanic, evil, Elite Cabal. Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. Wealth, Shown to Scale: Think of creative ways to share your information. @jamesqf - Deagel explain it: "Historically a change in the economic paradigm has resulted in a death toll that is rarely highlighted by mainstream historians. The Deagel Report also said that by 2025, the US economy would go from ranking #1 to 13th in the world. The explanation then veers suddenly off into a paragraph regarding the Ebola Virus, and asking readers to imagine a hypothetical scenario where the virus grew to Pandemic levels, infecting hundreds of thousands or millions of Americans. They start with the assumption that any numbers released by the United States Government is a lie, and work from there. 1. Deagels reports, in particular the aforementioned research on North Korea, were also provided to the President during Presidential Dialy Briefings. Video of Chinese Spy Balloon Shot Down By US Fighter Jets. I suspect the sole reason for mentioning the government agencies is to mislead in this way. Deagel is Americas most secret intelligence agency so secretive that few people know of its existence and others claim the organization doesnt legitimately exist at all. WikiLeaks documents have revealed it was legitimately used as reference material in a Stratfor report on the technological capabilities of The People's Republic of North Korea, In reality, a single email leaked from Stratfor Enterprises, LLC references Deagel.com. (Note: The Taepodong-X is apparently one of the more uncommon names for the Hwasong-10, or Musudan missile.). No at least from what I have seen, but it apperently is "so connected". I guess they wanted to look authoritative to their new followers. Deagel thus provides information which is subsequently used by global intelligence communities and governments. The Covid scare was blown up to bring in a vaccine that was a bioweapon made to bring about millions or billions of deaths. A second scenario is possible in the 2025-2030 timeframe. Deagel, a real intelligence organization for the U.S. government, predicts massive global depopulation (50-80%) by 2025, http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx. Subscribe to International Man. https://peterquiggins.wordpress.com/2021/02/22/https-www-goyimtv-tv-v-2072540727-on-the-accusation-that-hitler-was-financed-revised-version-cut/, Asshole satanic pedos and the retarded lizards. However a new trend is taking place overshadowing this one. There have and will be many deaths from the vaccine..but a remedy will be brought out. First things first: every website needs a name. According to their own statement (which can be found at the bottom of the page), their "sources" include CIA, FBI, UN, USG etc: The majority of the economic and demographic data used in the making Is this supposed to make any sense at all? However these differ from the UK situation I was referring to in as much as they were the result, intended or otherwise, of the actions of one dictator and his yes men, rather than a series of on going processes, sociological, economic, industrial and agricultural that took 150 years to play out. Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. Good to know you can literally say the dumbest things in the world but if you put it on a somewhat official looking website/document there are people that will believe it. Click on images to enlarge: for 2025: in 2019: Here is how the detailed information looked like before in 2015: in 2017: in 2016: Deagel is an intel service with prestigious clients such as the UN, World Bank, and the National Security Agency. Previously, under the page for their 2025 Forecast was a long note explaining their reasoning for the numbers of the United States (and Western European nations to a lesser extent). removed 4 weeks after the container ship allegedly ran aground in the suez canal ,have you seen the Turkish tv news segment around 15 mins long with a very credible sounding guy that seemed to know a lot about what was on the ship ,sorry cannot provide a link but turkish tv news about a month or 6 weeks ago. Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. shadow sources such as Internet gurus, unsigned reports and others. I cannot find it again. If they want depopulation then they will have to start with 70% their own families, including distant relatives. Make sure you do everything you can to get those pages to load as fast as possible. You are using an out of date browser. April 26, 2021 by Infinite Aaaaand it's gone - Forecast 2025: There are 179 countries listed with a forecast for 2025. They killed themselves by a psychological factor. After all, the Rockefeller Foundation had published its "Lockstep" analysis in 2010, all but guaranteeing that major pandemics would wipe out tens of millions of people, and Bill Gates, the world's richest man, was well into his vaccine phase by 2014 as well, having shifted his . (though it's really probably actually nothing more than. How is Jesus " " (Luke 1:32 NAS28) different from a prophet (, Luke 1:76 NAS28)? Above it says someone found an Edwin Deagle listed as owner. The bogus arguments that Kissinger advanced were not original. Imagine the bureaucratic enforcement possibilities.
List Of Ordained Ministers In Michigan, Blender Focus On Object Without Numpad, Albuquerque Drug Bust 2021, Unidentified Female Body Found 2021, Texas Street Racing Bill, Articles I