[20], In his career Gill has sold more than 26 million albums and accumulated more than 50 Top 40 hits. Vince Gill talks bluegrass, Tony Rice tribute and making music with the 12:28 pm, sbach66 December 4, 2020 @ During the mid-1980s, Vince . Eagles | PNC Arena Is there a DVD of that tour? We want to hear it. Artist: Vince Gill | SecondHandSongs Of course. And Joe and I kicked around the idea of doing a Traveling Wilburys thing. Hoptown, are you ever going to get another puppy, so i can stop looking at the animal shelters, & stop thinking about adopting one & bringing it to you, Chris do buzzards eat rotten meat / park terrace apartments apopka, fl / how long did vince gill play with the eagles. Im 73 and seen my share of concerts. December 4, 2020 @ 8:22 pm. Somebody commented above that in live shows Joe Walsh gets most of the crowds love, which doesnt surprise me, given his ebullient, generous personality (especially now that hes sober). December 4, 2020 @ Either way, it works! His father encouraged him to learn to play banjo and guitar, which he did along with bass, mandolin, Dobro and fiddle. Tickets for Gills solo concerts are available here and here. Dogit Q.2 How old is Vince Gill? The Eagles Extend 2023 Tour | News | CMT His sexual orientation is straight. Hes awful, Your email address will not be published. Alan Wilson But Gill isnt bitter about the criticism. How do the Eagles sound live now with Vince Gill sitting in? 5:19 pm. By j45nick April 19, 2019 in Gibson Acoustic. What was Vince Gill's first big hit? Cuz it sure sounds similar to me . Youd really hate my original comment that had Id Really Love to See You Tonight in it Fuller and Gills vocals are similar. 6:59 am. (Yes that was groan worthy) Given my age and demographic, its a statistical impossibility to not be a fan. However his albums achieved only moderate sales and in 1989, Gill left RCA to sign with MCA Records. Opinions are kind of the whole point of comment sections. He also has a home studio there. December 4, 2020 @ Vince is one of my country music heroes so I was ecstatic when I heard about this in 2017 and instantly knew it would work because of the stylistic pairings and the high regard Vince holds Don, Glenn, and the rest of the Eagles as musicians. Reminds me of Foreigner and all the other nostalgia bands roaming around the country conning people with no clue into thinking theyre seeing the real thing. Speaking of Vince Gill, Ive seen him 6 or 7 times , and even met his lovely wife Amy at a show , and there couldnt be a better artist that would fit right in with the Eagles in my opinion. It was one of the best concerts Ive ever seen. Chle Prepares For Her Debut Album Release With Lead Single 'Pray It Away'. [citation needed], Gill has been a member of the Grand Ole Opry since August 10, 1991. [citation needed], In 2014, Gill received the Country Music Awards Irving Waugh Award of Excellence. Following the death of Glenn Frey, The Eagles hired Vince Gill and Deacon Frey to replace him. I saw Don solo in 1991, and it was a great show. Walsh is so damn good. Cheered & encouraged Deacon on! sbach66 December 5, 2020 @ Also other data will not be shared with third person. Ive talked to him a few times backstage at the Opry and at the Hall Of Fame, and he is even nicer than people think. He sang one of her hits, "Jesus, Take The Wheel", and joined Underwood on a rendition performance of "How Great Thou Art". stellar Your email address will not be published. absolutely. Matt F. I had never seen the Eagles before so I was thrilled that I had the chance (which I assumed would never happen once Glenn Frey passed). Don't know that I want one."[16]. December 8, 2020 @ Happy Dan Kevin Smith Really. The rest of the people in these bands were involved in creating the music and if they still want to play it, they should have the ability to do so. Hes blood and hes his son. Vince Gill with the Eagles 2022 Tour: Check Out the Dates and Stops, Ft. Lauderdale, FL FLA Live Arena Feb 25, Atlanta, GA State Farm Arena March 04, Cleveland, OH Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse* March 17, Indianapolis, IN Gainbridge Fieldhouse* March 22, Detroit, MI Little Caesars Arena* March 24, Pittsburgh, PA PPG Paints Arena* March 26, Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center* March 28, Columbus, OH Nationwide Arena* Apr 19, Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena* Apr 28, Salt Lake City, UT Vivint Arena* May 25. Vince Gill 2023: Wife, net worth, tattoos, smoking & body facts - Taddlr Concert Review - The Eagles: Hotel California Tour 10:55 am, Justice Vince Gill has played to audiences all over the globe, . He initially started touring with the band in 2017, and continues to serve as a member of the band. [1] In 2017, he and Deacon Frey were hired by the Eagles in place of the late Glenn Frey. His voice is different from that of Frey's, but he fits with the sound and style of the Eagles very well nonetheless. Now, their shows include Cleveland, Chicago, Indianapolis, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Columbus, among others. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. When Vince Gill and Amy Grant first met in 1993 they were on parallel paths both were successful artists married to other musicians. Get Eagles tour dates and ticket info here and here. His father was a retired federal judge and died due ot pancreatic cancer. When all 6 guys were lined up on that stage playing & singing, it was the sexiest moment i have ever witnessed. Who did Vince Gill replace in the Eagles? I had never seen Willie play and it was the worst show I have ever attended. I can feel it from the crowd. That being said, there are a lot of folks who firmly believe that Vince Gill sang on the original studio recording from 1972. Band member, J.D. Trigger Instead of . I saw him several years ago when he was 81. Remember When Vince Gill Stunned Fans by Joining the Eagles? Dons there, Timothy is there and Im singing these songs. New Ashley McBryde Song Light On In The Kitchen, New Davisson Brothers Band Song Cross My Heart, Hogslop String Band Steady Hand (Grand Ole Opry Debut), New Song from The Broken Spokes Moved Into a Bottle, Bella White Break My Heart (Official Video), Rodney Crowell Everything At Once (feat. sbach66 December 4, 2020 @ Glens passing was heartbreaking. I admit I dont know a whole lot about Vince Gill or his music, but he sure as hell is a very down-to-earth, generous and grounded guy to say the things attributed to him in Triggers post. The Randy Meisner years were all about Country sounds.And whats ironic is Nashville folks hated it, they saw them all as stoner hippies. 10:48 am. When Vince Gill joined the Eagles last month for his first rehearsal . 6:24 pm. 11:30 am. 6:31 pm, All thats going on in the world and people are ticked at Vince Gill. Mar 03 Eagles - Pechanga Arena San Diego San Diego, CA TICKETS RSVP. I dont know which ones Deacon was going to sing; which ones I was going to sing. JFlan I left after 35 minutes and went to an Irish bar nearby and paid five bucks to listen to an Irish band kick ass. how long did vince gill play with the eagles - dlmultimedia It looks like the Eagles extended their Hotel California 2022 tour. The Eagles tour in 2022 will include Gill joining Don Henley, Timothy B. Schmit and Joe Walsh. Gill and Freys son Deacon have been tapped to step in for the late co-founder, both of them adding vocals and guitar to the Eagles already potent lineup. 6:17 am. I see a lot of people making negative comments about me being in that band, and I get it. December 5, 2020 @ 11:29 am. Eagles - Don Henley, Joe Walsh and Timothy B. Schmit, with Deacon Frey and Vince Gill - are bringing their recent, highly acclaimed " Hotel California " performances on tour in 2020 with concerts in Atlanta, New York, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco and Los Angeles. [2] He has an elder maternal half-brother, Bob Coen. Trigger Also other data will not be shared with third person. Bernie Leadon played Telecaster country leads as well as banjo, in The Eagles. In April 2012, it was confirmed that Gill had been working with Bonnie Tyler on her upcoming album, performing a duet with her entitled "What You Need from Me". Theyre looking at me with one eye closed, wondering, How is this going to work? Im sure Glenn is looking down saying, Well done, my good and faithful friends and musicians. mouths of babes 8:15 pm. He died in 1993. If you dont want to hear the Eagles with Vince Gill, you are in luck, this is America, you dont have to listen. People want to see them so let them play. I think these guys dont know what else to do. December 6, 2020 @ A big one. A scratch golfer, he has organized and participated in many charity events centered around golf and was inducted into the Tennessee Golf Hall of Fame in 2005. If Vince Gill wants to go with the Eagles it up to Vince , he is a great singer. Im sorry, but thats a stupid take. Di Harris I didnt know those guys created the guitars in Smoke on the Water! Did Vince Gill and Deacon Frey put their heart and soul into what they were doing, along with all of the rest of the band? And the local music critic here is a huge Walsh fan, so Ive been going down that rabbit hole of late. December 4, 2020 @ She was worth the money I spent. The Desperado record alone shows the country influences of The Eagles. I didnt want to see the Eagles without Frey, but when they said that his son Deacon and Vince were joining to keep the music going, I thought, This sounds like it will work. They still love the music and its a tribute to Glenn. Then, it went on to earn a Grammy Hall of Fame induction. Kevin Smith December 4, 2020 @ October 13, 2022 @ It was a stunning show and the Eagles relied on Vince extensively for vocals and guitar (including playing lead guitar on plenty of songs). Your IP: Don [Henley] told me in confidence, Youre the only guy I wanted, that I would have done this with. Which meant the world to me. What to know about The Eagles 2022 'Hotel California' tour - Yahoo! News 10:57 am. Tour - Vince Gill. Deacon and Vince sound good and play guitar very well. '" Gill later contributed backup vocals to "The Bug," from Dire Straits' 1991 album On Every Street. Gill achieved his big breakthrough in 1990 with "When I Call Your Name," which won both the Country . The crowds show up and love every minute of it so why not do it as long as folks want to buy tickets go for it.the current line up sounds good to me. 1:15 pm, Fred A Smith It was a surreal experience, he says, sitting on a couch in his home studio in Nashville, his 21 Grammys and vast guitar collection behind him. Each show will feature 'Hotel California,' played from beginning to end, accompanied by an orchestra and choir, along with an additional set of the band's greatest hits. The first time Vince Hill sang and the spotlight shined on him, the crowd roared with delight! Live from the Forum MMXVIII is the third live album and a concert film from the Eagles.It records the concerts at the Forum in Inglewood, California that took place over three nights in September 2018. But in 2017, some shows were booked for select appearances, and organically, Vince Gill just sort of appeared in Glenn Freys spot, along with Glenns son Deacon. Don Felders complaining has become insufferable. [25], Gill met Christian music artist Amy Grant in 1993 when he asked her to perform in his first televised Christmas special. Am I missing something? Then Willie came out. Di Harris Big influence on the Byrds and that whole line of things. The talented musician Vince Gill started to achieve fame as the frontman of Pure Prairie League in the 1970s and later on, he decided to pursue a solo career. 5:32 pm, Rhonda Wood Vince Gill is married to Amy Lee Grant. The Long Run (Live From The Forum, Inglewood, CA, 9/12, 14, 15/2018) . Margaret Nutbrown We should be grateful anyone is making popular music at that level at all. Much (Im quite sure) to Henleys chagrin, he is the clear crowd favorite at an Eagles show. sbach66 You were closest with Glenn, werent you? You raise a good point, if a persons primary point of reference for that song was a live rendition between 1978 and 1982 then it would stand to reason that a mention of Vince Gill would conjure up memories of it. 5 Jun. Vince Gill, though quieter, fits the generous description, too. One of the most curious, and maybe one of the most cool developments in music over the last couple of years has been Vince Gill becoming a late career member of The Eagles. He conducted everyone and it was glorious. Amie is great to do along side with Seven Bridges Road. December 4, 2020 @ December 4, 2020 @ I hope i can get to the states to see them again after seeing the best concert in my life in Manchester UK Throughout the 1990s and into the 2000s Gill continued to release highly successful albums, capitalizing on the virtuoso quality of his electric and acoustic guitar playing, his pure, high and soulful tenor voice, and the excellent quality of his songwriting. Vince Gill talks joining the Eagles for two reunion shows in July. Its way more fun when you know more stuff , musically , and you can relax with it. I believe Mark Knopfler asked Vince Gill to join Dire Straits in the 80s but Vince Gill turned it down right before he hit it big. Jan 27, 2023,10:00am EST. At that level, were not talking about genre anymore. God love em, if people want to pay money and think theyre seeing the Eagles, go for it. Tina A Ray Since the initial announcement over a year ago that country music superstar Vince Gill would be performing with The Eagles for a set of festival dates and, subsequently, further live shows, the singer and guitarist has been somewhat mum about his role in the band. I for one hope they record new music with him and also let him start to play some guitar as part of the band. Like Henley, Schmidt and Walsh need another 20 mil. We saw the same line-up in June, 2019 in New Orleans. And as long as the public continues to pay for it, its gonna keep rolling. 8:34 pm. There would be nothing worse than me just blasting in going 90 miles per hour. December 5, 2020 @ The Duderino I have zero doubt that Henley would admit his like for Country music. Im not privy to any of the inner workings. I can't stomach those guys after The Long Run. That being said, this comment doesnt relate to this post at all so I dont know why I would have posted it here. The 200 Greatest Singers of All Time On the other hand, while most country fans seem to also be fans of rock, quite a lot of rock fans dislike country (including the gentlemen I mentioned above). December 4, 2020 @ Im pretty sure their grandchildren have trust funds long in place for their grandchildren. December 4, 2020 @ Vince Gill Shares Why He Doesn't Perform His Own Material With The Eagles. Vince Gill with the Eagles' 2022 Tour: Check Out the - NewsBreak Saw them on the reunion tour with Leadon, and a few years ago when Buffett opened for them (again). December 4, 2020 @ Vince Gill is a reluctant superstar. Henley replied that they chose him because he knows what it means to be in a band. Interview: Vince Gill - Eagle Soar | Guitar.com | All Things Guitar Vince Gill On Criticism He Receives for Playing with The Eagles For five years country star Vince Gill has been a utility man with classic rock giants, the Eagles, helping to fill the vacancy left by the 2016 death of Eagles co-founder Glenn Frey. I dont sing like Glenn, and dont pretend to. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Vince Gill Gets Why Some People Don't Want Him in Eagles December 4, 2020 @ There are some decent live clips of them playing it around 73-74. If you were to read interviews with a lot of the dinosaur artists from the 60s, 70s even 80s this point comes up often and the answers are always similar . this is what I do . January 17, 2021 @ Vince Gill is superb and what a voice i cant think of anyone better in the Eagles line up The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time Theyve been as big a part of my learning curve as the greats of the country and Western world. 2015-2021 Copyright Best Classic Bands. Thats what rehearsal was for. #Eagles #VinceGill, kapam This will be the first time that the country giant has toured with his band since 2019. I saw them in July 2015 in Atlantic City as part of their "History of the Eagles" tour, their final with Glenn Frey, and they were outstanding. Heres What Not to Miss, John Prines Son Tommy Prine to Release Debut Album, Brit Taylor Readies New Sturgill Simpson-Produced Album. December 4, 2020 @ Haters gonna hate- how could someone with Vince's talent NOT want to play with the Eagles? June 16, 2017. Every one of their concerts will feature the band - Don Henley, Joe Walsh, Timothy B. Schmit, Glenn's son Deacon and Vince Gill. Dont know all that much about Vince but hes a hell of a player, and he at least seems like a pretty grounded dude. The real Eagles died with the departure of Leadon, and a bit later on Meisner and Felder. A huge part of country-rock legends The Eagles' appeal has always come through loud and clear when band members swap lead vocal duties on albums and at sold-out tour stops. [18], Gill was featured in a song by Kelly Clarkson titled "Don't Rush", which appears on Clarkson's Greatest Hits Chapter One. Ans. Vince Gill Reflects on Bittersweet Eagles Membership You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. On 12-4-1957 Vince Gill was born in Norman, Oklahoma. The Eagles are the best Eagles tribute band in the world. 11:24 am, Di Harris Its not as good as the original, he says. Gill was born in Norman, Oklahoma. 11:55 pm. hoptowntiger94 December 4, 2020 @ Trigger The Eagles call on family and Vince Gill to carry on without Glenn how long did vince gill play with the eaglesbritool tools catalogue. The Eagles brought their iconic masterpiece to life in Phoenix on Hotel The Eagles grossed $73.4 million in 2019 despite only performing 29 shows. The bands Hotel California Tour that was scheduled for 2020 and postponed due to COVID-19 has been rescheduled for 2021. Alright, Outsiders! I saw Willie Nelson about 10 years ago , and it was a fantastic show . Of course I was with a very beautiful, and sexy girl named Debbie , who I had the biggest crush on, and maybe thats why I had such a great time! He has recorded more than 20 studio albums, charted over 40 singles on the U.S. Vince Gill was born to J. Stanley Gill (Father) and Jerene Gill (Mother). The reason the older bands keep playing concerts Is the love of attention they get from there fans. He has an elder maternal half-brother, Bob Coen. Henley, Walsh and longtime member Timothy B. Schmit (whose first appearance on an Eagles album was just after "Hotel California") were joined by country star Vince Gill, who signed on in 2017 after the death of founding member Glenn Frey. Id have to hide my Lyin Eyes and Take It Easy if I said Im not a fan of The Eagles. Gill left Pure Prairie League in 1981 to join Cherry Bombs, the stage band that backed Rodney Crowell. 7:42 pm. My only beef with The Eagles is that they have been full of themselves, but they were, and are, great musicians. Share . Maybe. John Hughey is also featured on that show. 11:19 am. Anyone who hates on Vince Gill is STUPID! Good music is hard to come by. [21], Gill joined the Eagles, alongside Deacon Frey, following the death of Glenn Frey. There he worked with Tony Brown and Emory Gordy Jr., both of whom would later produce many of his albums. October 13, 2022 @ Worth every penny. The Eagles take Nashville to 'Hotel California' with marathon concert Vince Gill had his first break in more than 45 years, due to the pandemic. They enjoy playing music. [15], In February 2012, Gill announced, "For the first time in 30 years, I don't have a record deal. The closest I came to hating a band live was Stone Temple Pilots right after Scott Weiland recently got out of prison. [24] In 1983 the couple moved to Nashville. , I cant complain but sometimes I still do I saw the first show with Vince Gill in LA from the first row. Hell if I was greeted once a week by 25000 people screaming songs at me to play and singing every word to the songs I do play would you give that up Hell No you wouldnt so why should they !!!!! This is true, Vince has talked about how he felt he just had to take the chance that his solo career would happen after years of not happening. Di Harris Bet a quarter you guys in L.A. did the same thing as we, in Cleveland. He was a total dick and was hating life and took it out on the audience. Like, Good luck, kid, youre taking on a classic. Carol G Chandler 11:50 am. Then after a verse or two, everybody relaxes and it feels like, Its going to be OK.. It was a full crowd, but not that many people really , not for the talent on stage anyway. Having only last night watched the dvd of live from the forum, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Filling in for late Glenn Frey, country star reveals he'll sing "Take It to the Limit" and three other hits during the band's two upcoming shows. 5:36 pm, I saw Joe Walsh on a solo tour in 1984 in Cape Girardeau, MO. Dec 3, 2013. I dont want to hear me sing New Kid In Town. But the other option is not possible.Similar to how Vince Gill has always been a preservationist in country, and always tried to use his platform to keep important names top-of-mindwhether it was his close friend Keith Whitley after he passed away, or steel guitar Paul Franklin when he collaborated with him on the 2013 record Bakersfield, or his many appearances with the Western Swing revivalists The Time JumpersVince Gill is just trying to help keep good American music alive by lending his name and effort to it. 01/5/2023. So, that cant be the sole reason. When Vince Gill joined the Eagles last month for his first rehearsal with the storied band, ahead of the groups two reunion shows at July festival gigs in New York and L.A., the country singer-guitarist had to pinch himself. Born in Norman, Oklahoma, in 1957, Gill was encouraged to a life in music by his own father, who encouraged him to become an instrumentalist - learning to play the banjo, guitar, bass, mandolin, Dobro, and fiddle. December 6, 2020 @ Without Vince, theres no more Eagles. the other point some of these huge acts make is that the touring machine employs many many people people who in some cases have been with a particular act for 20 or more years. Beginning in 2017, Gill and Frey's son Deacon Frey took up live duties for the late member until earlier this year, when the second generation Eagles member exited the band. I swear, people will find any excuse to bitch about the dumbest things. Created an almost combustible situation. Its a tragic loss. Everyone the audience and his whole band were only focused on Willie. Here, reunited with Tony Brown as producer, he sold over a million copies of his label debut, 1989's When I Call Your Name, of which several songs, including the title track, made the U.S. Country charts' Top Ten / Top Twenty. 6:08 pm. Rock on Vince, you have my support. Then again, Vince really isnt in the Eagles. 12:27 am. It wasn't a development that came with a lot of fanfare or explanation. Mar 25 Eagles - VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena Jacksonville, FL TICKETS RSVP. Jimmy Without question despite career and infight moments they are still possibly the greatest deliverers of that epic and definitive sound and harmony. But Ive seen Vince with the Eagles twice now and Im telling you, it works and Henley deserves credit for taking the risk. The name came during apeyoteandtequila-influenced group outing in theMojave Desert. by | Juin 25, 2022 | bahia vista elementary school | red wine braised country style pork ribs | Juin 25, 2022 | bahia vista elementary school | red wine braised country style pork ribs 7:51 pm, Ed S. Gill was only the sixth recipient since the inception of the award in 1983. Country music veteran Vince Gill is at Peabody Opera House with a show on Nov. 16; show time is at 7:30 p.m. Close From left: Joe Walsh, Vince Gill, Deacon Frey, Don Henley and Timothy B. Schmit . And honestly, I couldnt care less about this band. Desperado, New kid in Town, Peaceful Easy Feeling.Sad Cafe. Gill performing live with the Eagles in February 2019, Learn how and when to remove this template message, 1990 Best Country Vocal Performance, Male, 1992 Best Country Vocal Performance, Male, 1993 Best Country Instrumental Performance, 1994 Best Country Vocal Performance, Male, 1996 Best Country Collaboration with Vocals, 1997 Best Country Instrumental Performance, 1999 Best Country Instrumental Performance, 2001 Best Country Instrumental Performance, 2008 Best Country Instrumental Performance, "Eagles Guitarist Joe Walsh to Induct Vince Gill into Hollywood's RockWalk Next Month", "Vince Gill Talks About Helping the Mobile Rescue Mission", "The 85th PGA Championship/News/Vince Gill: A man whose life is in tune (8/13/03)", "Vince Gill Biography & History AllMusic", "Vince Gill's Silver Opry Anniversary Celebrated With Epic Show", "Golden Plate Awardees of the American Academy of Achievement", "Gill joins Time Jumpers for debut album", "Show Info: 2011-07-02 | Wait Wait Don't Tell Me! Tremendous addition and asset. 5:53 pm, Tom; Didnt you just say the exact same thing in an earlier comment about Vince Gill singing with Pure Prairie League ? Months before he passed, I saw Walsh open for Tom Petty and was blown away. Also, the band will be accompanied by an orchestra and choir, for good musical measure. And obviously Dan Sealss vocals must be similar as well since hes the one who sang that England Dan & John ford Coley tune. No doubt the two of them provide some nice balance to Henley, who is indeed a dick, but he sure can sing. Did Vince Gill Ever Sing With The Eagles? - On Secret Hunt To play together again?Yeah. After the tragic passing of a member, Glenn Frey in 2016, fans assumed the Eagles was finished. I think he missed it (must be having a rough night), but I see what you did. and dont forget the Linda Ronstadt , and JD Souther country influence on the early Eagles! Gill's first tour with The Eagles was in 2017 and he has been a constant member of the band since then. You mean reunite at all? Some things end. judge, taught him to play the guitar at an early age. Bruce W. Poff Vince has an awesome attitude and more talent than he deserves LOL! Every one of their concerts will feature the band Don Henley, Joe Walsh,Timothy B. Schmit, Glenns son DeaconandVince Gill. However, country icon Vince Gill stepped in back in 2017. Jake Cutter Vince Gill Calls Performing With the Eagles an 'Unbelievable Opportunity' [5] He recorded a bluegrass album, Here Today, with David Grisman and friends before signing a solo deal with RCA with whom he achieved some success including the singles, "Victim of Life's Circumstance" (U.S. Country Top 40) and Country Top Ten with "If It Weren't for Him", "Oklahoma Borderline" and "Cinderella". At the ceremony, Gill introduced Underwood and presented her with the special award. Watch Vince Gill sing Ol 55 with the Eagles. You couldnt dream this up to get to go play in your favorite band the most important American band in history. During this interview with Taste of Country's Billy Dukes Gill shares that how . 11:06 pm. Im a 55 year music veteran and I still get as excited about creating music with the band on a saturday night as ever -no matter the venue and maybe more so at this stage .
Plano, Tx Ford Dealers, Barfly Palm Harbor Happy Hour, Garrett Mclaughlin Coach, Abandoned Hospital Maysville, Kentucky, Articles H