characters do not belong to me. Black was clearly attempting to get Harry out of the line of fire while the boy tried to stand in front of him. What if shes an Avenger? That does seem like a fair condition, Remus spoke up. RELATED:10 Actors To Replace The Cast In A Harry Potter Remake. Daniel Radcliffe may not seek out Harry Potter memes, but it seems they still have a way of finding him. Mattheo Riddle x oc. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Hpreacts Stories - Wattpad Let's find out together. He would have rather given them to Draco. 5. This means versions from one incarnation commenting on another (e.g., the book characters watching the television adaptation). But Harry is going very hard' Fred claps " AS HE SHOULD". " The whole Weasley family were there along with Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. Emmeline Vance, Luna, Amelia Bones and Narcissa Malfoy all introduced themselves. No way.. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos, 1. Are you awake." All rights reserved. The next morning, a large group of people slowly filed into a secret room on the seventh floor of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. At the end of Harry Potter's third year at Hogwarts, a letter arrives with seven books. Magazines, Digital I would assume your perspective will give us the most information., Wait. Did you check for curses?. ; There is an entire genre of Harry Potter fanfic where the characters read the novels.. One of the few with a grander plot surrounding said . The other two nodded. THIS IS JUST A SIMPLE SUMMARY: PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE RULES POST. #theatre How the Harry Potter boys reacts includes: Cedric Diggory, Oliver Wood, Mattheo Riddle, Tom Riddle, Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, George Weasley, Fred Weasley, Newt Scamander, Neville Longbottom, Etc. The author, J. K. Rowling, did release other stories within the Potter universe, including Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, expanding on the tales of the other interesting characters fans loved through the years. At the end of Harry Potter's third year at Hogwarts, a letter arrives with seven books. Loki is amused at the chaos that has erupted and slowly puts on the video to end the chaos. " Severus glared at the trio. This is a long, complete, hilarious piece of genius, and it won't disappoint. Lyra is Harry's love interest, and is Hermione's best friend. This story also deals with the idea of Harry not being the Boy-Who-Lived. Accio Mic. Voldemort deals in more Hitler-like tactics in regards to the Muggleborns this time, and Lily and Harry are put into a concentration camp-like place, where they run into a young Hermione, separated somehow from her parents. This information could save lives if it accurate. Don't mention me in front of Luke" Hermione gasps. " #luciusmalfoy "Let's Watch Our Show" Plot - TV Tropes The Midnight Duel And I believe having his private thoughts read out loud is definitely punishment enough for Harry.. She deals with Umbridge, staff meetings, Draco Malfoy, Peeves, and a disappointing lack of hot cocoa. Harry stared at this strange assortment of people. " Accio Mic. It's quite lovely, really, and quite recommended. Secrets are revealed, alliances are formed and pretty much everyone is angry with Albus Dumbledore. Apart from the books and movies, there is merchandise such as toys, collectibles, as well as live events. The Keeper of the Keys and lunch they belong to Warner Bros. and J.K Rolling 2022 rankings: Fredandgeorge #244 memories #893 All Rights Reserved angst drarry fredandgeorge harrypotter hermione hogwarts jkrowling memes memories react ronweasley Of course. Im looking for a fan fiction called The Goblet Reveals All. We have a rap battle between two popular characters." Ginny sat between the twins while Percy sat with his parents. Flashback: Harry's reaction that he's a wizard "Nice reaction mate," Ron said while everyone laughed. only. #granger Daniel Radcliffe Reacts Hilariously to Harry Potter Memes Cookie Notice He isnt dead then? Bill asked quietly. of individuals are called to the whomping willow to read about a teenage boy's life at Hogwarts, they ar We all know the story of Harry Potter. I shall send the notices out today and we shall reconvene in the room tomorrow morning. The Sorting Hat Several people gaped at him in astonishment. Its Harrys private thoughts, Fred spoke up. HP Characters' Reactions Book Memories Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic Harry wasnt totally convinced but hugged the dog anyway. He introduced Kingsley, Mad-Eye and all three Tonks to the group. 10. James isn't too keen on the idea, but it eventually becomes a way to keep themselves sane in thecrazinessof battle. I think that concludes our meeting for this year, he stated. MOVIE TWO: COMPLETE He did so, stepping back into a defensive position, while Remus moved in front of him protectively. She hoped that her sister being here was a good sign for the future. This storyTwisted Biscuitis comedy gold. Reacting To Harry Potter | Quotev Andromeda and Ted took another couch while the other Ministry officials all sat together too. It's quite likely Luna is the only character a fanfic like this could be written about with Snape, and this one is worth the read. #ronweasley Let me fire up the wand likeHermione and Ron. this is going to be one big story but with chapters like a book. It taught us friendship, courage, and loyalty. 10 Harry Potter Fanfics To Read After Finishing The Series - ScreenRant Mum, hes innocent. Ron rolled his eyes. Secrets are revealed, alliances are formed and pretty much everyone is angry with Albus Dumbledore. I'm currently writing a fanfiction for Dork Diaries, it's called 'The Next Dork' you should really go check it out. Furthermore, it's established there is an organization opposing the game's masters, so the idea that thy might acquire such a recording and smuggle it to the participants is plausible, with the exception of Camila, who was retconned after ", other characters like Simba and Rafiki show up to watch the movie, as well as several other characters from the Disney canon, dramatically discovers Lizzie's videos after his failed love confession in Ep: 60, and then watches them to understand why Lizzie hates him. This isn't at all surprising, considering the many products and concepts that have sprouted from the magical realm. Through the Trapdoor Quidditch The events of the Tournament proceed as in the book, thoughSlytherin House's reaction to the murder of one of their own is excellently written. Harry and the others exchanged looks. Part 1 of Reading Harry Potter; Language: English . " Luke Skywalker" Harry gasps. Hogwarts, Parents, and some more are gathered to react to my favorite memes and scenes. However, since that fic isn't complete, they've also written so-called Missing Moments, to fill in the gaps for the story. Sorry it's been 2 months :]It's mostly angst too. Also its Harmione. Yes, Remus stated firmly. Because it appears that the parcel has arrived from the future, the headmaster told him. When she escapes from Azkaban alongside Sirius she immediately goes to St. Mungo's and uses the counter to the rather dark variant of the stasis charm she had used to save her friends. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. let me stick my plants in your dusty bin droid I'll leave you like a horcrux split up and destroyed". " Flitwick is a non-biased character, having dealt with bullying himself, and his realization that Remus' friends have stuck by him despite his condition is heartwarming. #dracomalfoy I am afraid not, Dumbledore shook his head. Want to relive the magic? Yes, but by aestel is a parody of the category of fanfics known as Marriage Law fics. 67mpala, PhoenixRider_1912, Star_Andromanyx, Pieri_Ale, erosiehermione, ImaMonster, WinterCrow, xxdemonlovexx, Krys0613, Jennybot_19, ReadandFly04, Itsswa, Blueshifting, Unknown_Reader13, kimsquirtle, SkiversTheCrackSimp, Toby_LJW, Ambertink, BlossomInTheNight, mirellaaraujo, Kattana7, Peachfujoshi1234, Turbo_blue2, CatsFyre, AmichelleYT, CSP2708, StarDust1718, Grinbirdd, BasiliskQueen21, Shadow_Wizard, Joanna1995, Kuroma, KassandraPotter, Wednesday_Addams, dulceee9911, ZombieSquirrel225855, aceinthetrashhole, amelkaexe, Gay_Trash27, ATiredGhosty, Ravenpuff4DaWin, DraysgcfArt, Wasserschlange, Haybeecee, Lisa_demon_liar, BaileyBlu, Eraser_Mist, erynia14th, QueenGuin, firemeetslove, and 444 more users Stephen Colbert Calls for Beard Face-Off Against Alex Trebek, How Black Filmmakers Are Reclaiming Their History Onscreen. Halloween If the book was simply about Harry, then that is one thing. and our Ok, we see you Harry" George claps harder. Only Minerva McGonagall, who had known Dumbledore for many decades, noticed the momentary lapse in his calm faade. "Yes Malfoy what the bloody hell is so important to wake me up at 2 in th How was Harry supposed to know that collecting three certain artefacts was a bad idea? A group gather to read about both the past and the future, all while trying not to kill each other. Next in was a tall woman, wearing a monocle. The headmaster frowned and quickly read it, his eyes widening minutely. She was clearly missing something. Instead, it gives us the obvious answer: he becomes a teacher for Defense Against the Dark Arts. Harry Potter Characters Reacting to the Movies (Book 1 - FanFiction I didn't think Harry Potter was able to bully but as it seems he is a hypocrite" Snape sneers. " Five movies are transported into the past to warn Harry and his twin sister Helenia Potter about what is to come. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Voldemort will return at some point in the future? Narcissa Malfoy had somehow turned even paler than usual at this news. He nodded after a few moments. So this isn't really a story (just an extra thingy - majig). Magazines, Or create a free account to access more articles. Prompt: Bellatrix was a spy for the Longbottom's, and that night had hidden her Godson, Neville, saving him. The girl with the painted on smile and struggles of her own. The boy didnt look surprised to see Sirius Black appear, which was strange. So, Harry Potter thought Black was innocent. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Daniel Radcliffe may not seek out Harry Potter memes, but it seems they still have a way of finding him. 12. These movies are to prevent unnecessary deaths and hopefully change people's minds. Since the first book came out in 1997, the debut of the first movie in 2001, until its conclusion in 2011 with the last part of the Deathly Hallows, Potterheads will always have fond memories of the boy who lived. Ron glared at her, but the expression bore no heat. McGonagall's faith in Dumbledore, despite dealing with his disasters, is touching. Your acting is flat your raps are 2d too. This story really hammers home just how young Lily and James are, and it ends on a somber note. How will they react? 65 of the Best Wholesome Memes that will Make Your Day! But the note that came with it, suggests several people need to be notified and a meeting should take place in the Room of Requirement.. Disclaimer I own nothing but my oc. If anything, he looked concerned but not for himself. Her mentor shot her an approving look. A variation also has characters not view their reality at all, but instead comment on the oddities of their alternate selves in a different continuity; they're still watching the show, just not their show. We have already told the Minister that.. 3. Charlie, Tonks and Bill sat together. Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback and dinner I wasn't going to repost this, but I would like to see if the new style is understandable. Amelia raised her eyebrows. Dumbledore handed him the book with the number one on the front. There are no dangerous enchantments on the parcel, Dumbledore said. 2023 TIME USA, LLC. Dumbledore and Minerva each had a comfy armchair while Professors Flitwick and Sprout sat on a couch together. How will she cope with two psychopaths who may hold the secret to her powers? Movies go from Goblet of Fire to The Deathly Hallows.) The Harry Potter franchise is estimated to be worth $25 billion. The Boy Who Lived What if she got kidnapped, a few months before Harry was born and the Potters got attacked on the faithful Halloween night? [ watching the movies ] Eh, I will but its quite fun trying to be a little Emo" Ron chuckles " What do we have next Loki?". " 303 pages Completed December 9, 2021 MultiFandom Check. Platform 9 and 3/4 During a Wednesday appearance on The Tonight Show to promote his new Broadway play The Lifespan of a Fact, the 29-year-old actor admitted that while he had seen funny memes of himself as Harry over the years, there were none that immediately came to mind. Hp 4th years react to Harry || Angst || Mshroom T!me Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Video Game), Harry Potter & Fred Weasley & George Weasley, Book 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. [] 365 ( 366 ) , ) Many people write their own continuations, or changes, to the source material, which is called fanfiction. People begin to chant Harry's name except for the Slytherins.
Sandos Papagayo Email Address, Portland Selfie Museum, Ingo Won't Cash My Check, Articles H