The Blacks were a sacred family, secluding Verona of visitors, the Potters not so much.When one of the sons of the Black family decides to go again his parents's wishes, he finds comfort in the enemy's house, leaving his brother to take the role as the family's heir, so history couldn't repeat itself.A story in which love breaks a hateful promise, and in doing so, turns the old ashes into new flames. I had this idea written in my notes app for awhile and finally decided to write it When he wakes, well, the world is not so different. Harry was truly a gorgeous baby and had just become a Potter-Black. Go give it some love. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. When the risen Voldemort calls his followers once again, sixteen years later, Regulus makes haste to the home he left behind half a lifetime ago, reconnecting with his estranged brother and settling on a very different side of the conflict, with a very different set of allies. Btw, the marauders and Slytherin skittles are on good terms. (A/N I got the idea from a prompt I saw online Starts in summer before Regulus' first year In other words, this is a time travel fic, where Harry accidentally ends up almost twenty years back in time, in 1979, where he meets Regulus Black, very much alive. Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter only my OCs and changes to the characters and plot. Cuando James Potter responde a un anuncio misterioso en su cafetera local, lo ltimo que espera es ser arrojado a un mundo de delitos de cuello blanco, pero cmo puede resistirse cuando el autor intelectual detrs de la operacin tiene cabello oscuro, ojos inquietantes y promete riqueza? Luckily Aunt Petunia let Harry go for couple hours on his birthday. Why did I have to fall for someone like James? /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/ Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2016-02-17 | Updated: 2020-08-30 | Words: 268148 | Chapters: 59/? Requests are open Here or wherever the aftermath of here is, my heart will find yours. Tonight, Barty's taking Regulus out to help him forget but he's counting on a little something in return. What if what she was described as was nothing more than what she showed people, terrified of deceiving them ?And What if a timeline-traveler called Harry decided to talk to her, to learn to know her better.To help her figuring out who she wants to be, and who she wants to talk to one last time ? Jegulus (James x Regulus) Requests are open Oneshots and short storys !I don't own anything, it's a fanfiction, the chara. Barty is happy to be the shoulder to cry on for poor Reggie whenever he and James go through a rough time. he might get angry sometimes, but he swallows it down. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} James Potter is dead. In the end, though, Regulus finds he's rather fond of surprises. Or *CROSSPOSTED FROM AO3* Little Women and the Marauders are my whole personality so here we go. The summary for this one: "Kreacher goes back to save his master, and Regulus survives but his near-death-by-Inferi puts him into a coma for the next sixteen years. HP Shipuary 2023 [BYOS] - Day 19: Regulus Black/?? She then got married and had a child, and died at 21.But what if, what if she was much more ? LF a fanfic where Harry isn't the son of James or Snape Ancient and Most Noble by theandrogynousdragon - Regulus commits child theft and thats very sexy of him, chase by onbeinganangel - James and Regulus cant keep their hands to themselves even if they really should, smut, James Comforts a Touch-Starved Regulus by simplysirius - what it says on the tin, tenrousei_kuroi - if you want angst upon angst and dark nswf this is the author for you, usually Regulus/Sirius/James, Twin Size Mattress by han_the_banan - Jegulus angst. Dorea and Charlus Potter are alive, and searching for Harry, their great nephew, Marius Black finds the child, the games Dumbledore had wished to play with Harry's lifeare put in jeopardy. Death eaters everywhere are still out for her blood, and her only chance at surviving rests in the two strange boys that saved her life for some obscure reason. Sirius's Black Sister 60 pages Completed June 27, 2021 Monty Even working with his best mate's baby brother, the real Death Eater. He's in his childhood bedroom on the night Sirius leaves their home for good. The price is steep, no do-overs, and no chance to ever return to the world they know. If you've not read it, I highly recommend it: linkao3(24878833) - Regulus/Charlie Weasley in the third part. This fic isn't good. Potter-Black Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction I also think this kid!Harry meets reclusive horcrux hunter Regulus one is fun. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Regulus kills and kidnaps Sirius to save his life and it goes from there, Carpe Noctem by evacouto - Seer Regulus would really f-cking appreciated it if Potter kept his nosey nose out of his business. Jamesxregulus Stories - Wattpad James Potter, Lily Potter and Regulus Black. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2020-06-02 | Completed: 2020-06-05 | Words: 23348 | Chapters: 4/4 | Comments: 505 | Kudos: 2989 | Bookmarks: 743 | Hits: 27164 | ID: 24500287 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, a shrike (to your sharp and glorious thorn) by nyxveuss. he might be lonely, but he has friends. except remus cries at night, when he thinks no one can hear him. My . Regulus Black didn't die like everyone thought, but rather he went into hiding. . Jegulus Oneshots and short storys She knows that she cant trust Tom Riddle or Regulus Black. The biggest might just be that Harry refuses to give up on him, and how it changes everything. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Legion of the Blacks 11 pages June 18, 2015 Ashton Rose Thompson Romance Legion Blacks Wings Love Site:._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} Like You Mean It by queerofthedagger Fake dating to ral dating Jegulus! GOOD! except his best friend did something horrible, and he loves him anyway. TW, to many things. There is only hope that they find it. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} he's doing fine, really, great even. Once upon a time there was a pirate, who fell in love with a king, The little book shop up the street from number 12 privet drive finally opened up. This book is completed!!! Th A bunch of Harry Potter one shots. As Harry was standing there, eye to eye with Sirius's younger brother, the apparently very much alive Regulus Black, he remembered those words Sirius had said to him a few years back. Updates on Thursdays. Four-year-old Luna has been able to see lights her whole life- and when both of her parents die in an explosive magical accident, she decides to grab on to one of the lights and follow it. There are some people who do like it and that's alright but for me, I don't like it. We all have both light and darkness inside us, but what matters is the part we choose to act on. When the famous James Potter sneaks into the kitchen after hours just to find fluffy black cat hiding in the cabinets, afte Where Regulus Black has lost himself and James Potter has not found himself. The first surprise is that, despite being a Potter, he's sorted into Slytherin. Reginald Black by LimeOfMagicLimo - an amnesiac stumbles upon his childhood home, and his understandably freaked out brother. Only this isn't the biggest secret. He left and tracked down a very much alive Regulus Black. This caused her entire . Regulus | FanFiction The Impotance of Being Sorted by excepttemptation - this was a mindfuck for me, basically James Potter has the Black brothers wrapped around his little finger but thats ok because hes just as invested. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2021-06-24 | Updated: 2021-08-05 | Words: 43036 | Chapters: 7/22 | Comments: 44 | Kudos: 65 | Bookmarks: 7 | Hits: 1072 | ID: 32154226 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Linkffn(https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12955255/1/In-the-Black), Linkffn(https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13017159/1/Black-Mask). With no choice left, Harry and Hermione use blood magic to make a deal with time itself for a second chance, a new chance to make things right. The Hogwarts Library Collection J.K. Rowling 2017-09-01 As every fan of the Harry Potter stories knows, the shelves of the Hogwarts Library are home to all sorts of fascinating books. Will their friendship develop into something more? Among the injuries 'I'm not gay or anything but I would love to do things with your brother. Sirius has attempted murder at the precocious age of sixteen, their mother finally approves of him, and Regulus Black realises that their entire House is living on borrowed time. The world shouldve stopped in its tracks and grieved with him. She is a muggle-born talented witch, a sweet kind and calm girl, who doesnt make trouble. "Turn out your pockets, or I will have to get your Head of House involved." With a slight growl, Sirius took both his wand and the Map out of his pockets. Also Ik we all share one braincell and I love th What the title says None of the art is mine. The hat was pulled off his head but he didnt move immediately, still sat on the stool. Which part had Regulus Black chosen to act on? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. His parents were great but Harry Harry wasn't coping well. It shouldnt be that way, either. Just some Jegulus oneshots because I'm bored and I don't have enough time to write a full fanfic. ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} From there, everything he once knew shifts beneath his feet and the most terrifying feeling of them all (hope) begins to form. Dripping Death by FiresFromOurHearts - Regulus ghost is keeping to Grimmauld Place, determined to not let Death stop him from killing Voldemort. A New Potion Master by WordsCharacterPlot - Regulus deflects, pretty neat this one. , Wearing His Ring: Regulus/ Teddy Lupin, interesting characterization and well-written. not many would be willing to bet against them. Harry had assumed, that he had basically been talking about himself, and maybe Harry as well, but was that the whole truth? The single most loyal person that Regulus Black had ever had the unfortunate luck to meet. There is, however, another route. Morcas Raccolta di flashfic con Sirius Black come personaggio principale. except james accidentally found comfort in sirius little brother, and his grades are dropping, and his parents look at him a little differently, and his girlfriend broke up with him to date a girl, and his friends dont laugh with him anymore, and he cant feel anything. It was enough for him to keep his legs from shaking and his chin high as he crossed the hall towards his new housemates. Summary: After her parents were ripped away from her, Khalida Potter had to learn to navigate the world without the protective embrace of her father. Shit." He survives the cave but not the war. Her expression softened a little and he wondered how much of what he was feeling showed on his face. When the risen Voldemort calls his followers once again, sixteen years later . --- Storia 1: James Nemmeno sotto tortura Storia 2: Remus Ti fidi ancora a venire con me nella foresta? Five Hogwarts students, all mysteriously framed walk into detention. Umbrio Broadrear is an 18 year old wizard who just got a letter saying he can attend Hogwarts University of Cocks and Sluts for free to study Cockslut magic, but he HATES Cocksluts and is a virgin! When Sirius Black runs away from home the summer before his sixth year he brings his younger brother along with him, to James Potters house I would also like to say a big fuck you to JK Rowling and canon Draco, Dumbledore, and Snape. What if James was in love with Regulus as well as Lily? By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Regulus (, Regulus?) Harry Potter, 'Challenge' di Arkady (Cap 7) su EFP Fanfiction
What Does The Bible Say About Emotional Abandonment, Barn Conversion For Sale Rightmove Kent, Hca Pto Policy, 1946 Cooper River Bridge Accident, Articles H