While on the date, they find they have some things in common, such as embarrassing middle names, and the status of their parents; Ben explains that while he has the "poster parents for goodness" and her mother is Mistress of Evil, they're not automatically like them as they get to choose who they get to be. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Mal loses consciousness for only a few minutes because she is the daughter of Maleficent. Ben was sitting in the corner of the two-seater with Mal curled up . "I knew that!" "Sure he did," a blonde girl sitting next to Snow White said and rolled her eyes. Mal's main color is purple, symbolizing power, which is a recurring theme with her mother Maleficent. Mal befriends Jane, Fairy Godmother's daughter, to get the wand; she preys on Jane's insecurities and makes her think that she can only be beautiful with the new hairstyle Mal creates using her magic. His wifes theory wasnt bad per se. Hades power is with souls, Audrey would be fine, but until we can figure out how Audrey did this, Mal will most likely remain a statue for some time." Looking down at the ground, we all begin to realize what . However, the four of them realize that they've been in Auradon too long; they have been trying to use things that appeal to good people to get the kids' attention. She still has her original hair, belts and boots. And how have you stayed so young!". *waves* Hey guys, sorry for the delayno excuses, just every time I went to work on the chapter, I'd get distracted and then go to work on the chapter and get distracted until finally it was an endless loop. Her return is also noticed by Harry Hook, who later relays this to her former friend, Uma. A story in which Mal runs away from Maleficent and we get to see how she would have turned out being raised by Hades. Soul: Joe 22 During her picnic with Ben, she is shown to develop a fondness of strawberries. kisha e shen palit en rochester. The junior novelization and prequel novel reveal some additional details about her. I was taller, even without the sandals. white pages manassas va. twin carrier. Despite this, Mal's goals are not her own, but her mother's, and this causes Mal to become morally conflicted and increasingly reluctant to carry out her objective. They devise a plan to get Ben back and Evie commented about Mal's new hairstyle. Fantasia: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Yen Sid Chernabog Though she is compassionate to her friends, she is vengeful and unforgiving to anyone who doesn't actively help her. Unfortunately, the only ones who show up for the presentation are the irredeemable Anthony Tremaine, Mad Maddy, and Ginny Gothel; the cowardly LeFou Deux was forced to come. When Mal still seems sad, Evie cheers her up by showing off her Cotillion shoes. Cars: Lightning McQueen Cruz Ramirez Jackson Storm Mater Miss Fritter In the first film, when Mal tries to save Ben from drowning, it is revealed that she cannot swim. Mal bakes a cupcake containing the anti-love spell while crying, feeling conflicted about carrying out the evil plan and betraying Ben ("If Only (Reprise)"). Using a spell, Mal shrinks her mother down to a small lizard, which is equal to the love in her heart. Jane hurriedly starts listing decorative items. Mal dances with Ben to "Set It Off". Ben needs to select four villain kids for his pilot program. Mal forces Carlos to host a party there, but is disappointed to see Evie come out unscathed after she shoves Evie into a closet full of bear traps. Hades's A+ Parenting (Descendants) with mal that's . That was all she said. What comes of it is all up to the VKs. Mal returns in the animated short series Descendants: Wicked World, voiced by Dove Cameron who also portrayed her in the live-action film. With her mother locked up, Mal decides to enjoy the after party with her friends. True there had been that nasty business with his nephew, but that had never been about the kid. Video Games: Descendants: Isle of the Lost Rush Disney All-Star Racers Evie came to Mal telling her we need to talk but Carlos stopped them saying he was tired of them running off to have a girl talk so told that they are her family and told them to sit and talk. hypnosis and the brain. Ben jumps away from the table after figuring out she was trying to spell him. "Oh, is this your family, Mal?" Therefore I decided to try out this fic. Power enough to rule the Isle, power enough to bring the barrier crashing down, power enough to smite Auradon and every one of its pathetic little goody, goody princes and princesses to ash. Persephone/Hades because Descendants missed a golden opportunity and I feel obligated to fix it. Lonnie bothers her (other girls want Mal to change their hair as well), and Mal reveals that the parents on the Isle of the Lost never showed them anything like love before when Lonnie remembers when her mother made her cookies whenever she was sad. It was actually, magically speaking, quite sound, though not really moral. In their hideout, the VKs are feeling down as they have failed to recruit anymore kids for the program. Maleficent is cruel at having Mal start walking. In addition, she is shown to be somewhat more incompetent (or rather clumsy) with her magic. Mal is technically classified as an evil pixie and is the only non-human out of the four VKs - according to one. You will grab the wand, Evie will find the limo that got us here, Carlos will nock out the driver, I'll signal you, and we go back to the Isle." It is time to teach the people of Auradon what life is like on the Isle of the Lost. There is power rooted in her very being. "So you guys thought of this all by yourselves, huh? Ben reminds them that the Isle is Mal's home and that the program has been at a standstill since the first kids from the isle came over; Freddie and CJ were unofficial additions, thanks to Jordan accidentally granting Mal's wishes. What if Mal never fall in love with Ben instead she is in love with Carlos? ", Mal, Jay, Evie, Carlos, Ben and Jane are the only characters to appear in every installment of the, Mal is also one of the twelve characters (including Evie, Jay, Carlos, Ben, Jane, Doug, Chad, Belle, Beast, the Fairy Godmother and Dude) to appear in all three. When Ben looks into her locker, he sees her spell book, and asks her if she is going to donate it to the museum. Winnie the Pooh: Winnie the Pooh Tigger Piglet Eeyore Rabbit Honey Bee Pooh Flower Piglet Bunny Tigger Baby Chick Eeyore Honey Cake Pooh Hades's Weakness Chapter 37, a descendants, 2015 fanfic | FanFiction At the time of the first film, she was sixteen years old. He didnt want to know if shed even thought about Blanche coming, too, because he wasnt about to leave Blanche.Shut up, Mal, was all he eventually allowed himself to think towards his sister. Mal is the only VK with two known parents. Mal is a sneaky, smart, and sometimes ruthless girl who is a natural-born leader and skilled at art, especially spray paint art. She rants about how reporters are following her and asks him if he ever missed screaming at people and making them run away from him. Mal's his daughter, but there is just no way to be certain that he could bring Mal back from this form. (Or try anyway, it rarely ever worked and even rarer ended without a weapon being pulled. I made a post in tumblr bitching about how Mal is way overpowered with Maleficent and Hades as parents which led to a different post of Hades raising Mal, which turned to an au where Hades raises Mal and Maleficent raises Ben (a.k.a the opposite of that one fic). What If Evie Was Raised By Hades Instead of The Evil Queen? Mal snaps at him, assuming that he doesn't understand the difficulties she's going through. Mal retorts that she knows it isn't and that she cannot be a pretty pink princess or a Lady of the Court. She used to despise Evie because she was not invited to Evie's sixth birthday party. Said the old woman, who I now relized was Queen Leah, as in Sleeping Beauty's mother! Mal and Evie also request that Dizzy should be allowed to attend Auradon Prep. In Under The Sea: A Descendants Story, her wardrobe is now a purple shirt with multiple golden studs. He asks Mal if she loves him. Peter Pan: Tinker Bell Peter Pan Captain Hook Wendy Nana Smee John Darling Slightly Holiday Tinker Bell Topaz Tinker Bell Captain Pan A week later, before the VKs and Ben head over to retrieve the recruits, Ben proposes to Mal in front of Auradon Prep and she happily accepts. First, my hair isn't natrually purple, I don't know how that rum #argo2 What If Carlos Was The Son of Aurora and Phillip, the girl has always been half goddess half hell, References to Ancient Greek Religion & Lore, Evie (Disney)/Original Female Character(s), Evie (Disney) & Evil Queen | Regina Mills, Alternate Universe - Ancient Greek Religion & Lore Fusion, Mount Olympus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Modern Setting Retelling of Ancient Greek Religion & Lore, Twelve Gods of Olympus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Sweet Hades (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Uma Audrey and Evie are demi god best friends, evie grows up in a loving family despite being on the isle at first, carlos & jay & evie & mal don't really grow up together, The Underworld's Daughter, The Sleeping Beauty's Son, Evie & Hades & Cinderella & Chad Charming, Ben & Audrey Rose Friendship (Disney: Descendants), A Villain Kid Love Story (Marlos and Bevie), Evil Queen & Jafar & Maleficent & Cruella de Vil, Ben/Chad Charming/Doug/Jane/Li Lonnie/Audrey Rose, Ben & Doug & Jane & Li Lonnie & Carlos De Vil & Evie & Jay & Mal, Aziz/Ben/Doug/Evie/Jane/Jay/Mal/Carlos de Vil, Beast & Belle & Evie & Jay & Mal & Carlos de Vil, Snow White (Disney) & Original Child Character(s), Anita (101 Dalmatians) & Roger (101 Dalmatians) & Carlos de Vil, Original Child(ren) of Anita and Roger (101 Dalmatians), Original Child(ren) of Prince and Snow White (Disney), Isle of the Lost (Disney) is a Terrible Place, Minor Ben/Audrey Rose (Disney: Descendants), im bad behaviour but I do it in the best way, isle teens think and behave like isle teens, I might edit these tags later and add to them, Abusive parents cause how is that not a regular tag in this franchise, I want to drag it out so all of us suffer from the 'almost' until we all scream Finally, This will not include d3 nor any information from it, Though for now it's only been mentioned in one scene and as we know there's no dating on the Isle. Mal was born and raised in the Isle of the Lost, along with her mother, best friends and their parents. During the talk, Mal states that she was a mess and starts to cry and also said that she had no idea how to keep the princess act. Jane and Audrey make fun of Mal, who snaps back at them by undoing the makeover she gave Jane's hair; she threatens to do worse, telling her friends she is looking forward to the coronation. 2018 ford 150. fashion nova long dress. Percy asked, stating the obvious. They are visited by Celia, who is mesmerized by the delicious food. descendants fanfiction mal has hades powers He asked Mal if it really took her three days to make it all, which she jokingly asks him not to even ask her. Using her fire breathe, Mal manages to reignite the Ember and defeats Audrey, who falls under a deep sleep. . Mal agrees, and she and her friends take the limo to go to Auradon. After trying to reason with her, Audrey turns Mal into a hag. After Ben reminds Jane to make Mal's eyes green, he says goodbye to Mal, who walks away. Queen Maleficent "Mal" Bertha is the main protagonist of the Descendants franchise. Mal becomes trapped at the bottom of the ocean, where the magic flows in. I looked in the mirror and was shocked. As the movie . Cinderella: Cinderella Fairy Godmother Gus Prince Charming Jaq Lucifer Anastasia Drizella Lady Tremaine Wedding Cinderella Pink Dress Cinderella Holiday Cinderella She then declares that the barrier will be brought down. Evie stretches her hand out to grab the scepter, but at the last second Mal stops her from getting cursed by grabbing the scepter. Though she continuously relies on magic to help with her issues, Mal eventually gives in during one of her date with Ben, and runs back to the Isle of the Lost in tears. Mal says that the picnic is going to be on Thursday. With the only thing capable of break a curse from Maleficent's Staff being Hades' Ember, Mal and crew ride to the Isle, where the barrier restore's Mal's youth. Mal decides to spell Ben into falling in love with her, so that she will be his girlfriend and be able to sit in the front row at the coronation, where she can gain close access to the wand. Maleficent takes then takes the wand, but Mal refuses to go with the plan and uses magic to take the wand from her. This causes Mal to often prioritize her objective over the feelings of others, especially those of whom she manipulates in order to achieve her goals. Her name means "bad" in Spanish, French and Portuguese. She did not know how much it would be torn further on as she continued staying in Auradon. *I Do Not Own Descendants or Its Characters*. Evie asked. The night before, I put black highlights in my hair to make it stand out more. while giving a smirk to the audience as her eyes glowed green. At Ben's coronation, she wears a lavender dress that is short on the front but long and regal looking on the back. During the film, whenever Mal is around Ben, her hair seems shorter and lighter. I said. The entire population of the Isle had been invited to attend, under threats of unspeakable pain should they fail to make an appearance. They narrowly escape, thanks to Carlos reporting the alarm as a malfunction. She is congratulated by her friends, Fairy Godmother and Ben's parents, who already planned an engagement party the following week. They watch the TV, which is talking about Mal's date with Ben. Mal realizes how little time she has until the Cotillion, and uses her spell book to read a book on "Lady Manners" at lightning speed. "Grammy, I don't think you should be talking to this girl, unless you feel like taking a 100 year nap. The four are then shown passing out apples and watching chaos break loose ("Ways To Be Wicked"). Knowing she had been caught, Mal became a stuttering mess while Aurora was trying to come up with some kind of excuse to salvage Mal's tiny mistake. She has multiple layered chains and belts around her waist, purple pants, and purple studded boots with purple and green colored heels. It makes no sense to anyone really other than Maleficent who has taken it upon her to come up with a plan for the children who will be leaving. Hades is the king of the Underworld and the Greek God of the dead and riches. Growing Up With Hades vs Maleficent Chapter 5: Hades Leaving (with Mal Printed media: Magazine Card games (Card-Jitsu Fast Flippers!) On their way out, they encounter Ben's royal carriage, and Mal explains everything. When Mal hears that she and her friends, Evie, Carlos, and Jay, will be going to Auradon Prep, by the order of Prince Ben, she is surprised, because she knows that no one can leave the Isle of the Lost. Robin Hood: Robin Hood Maid Marian Lady Kluck Little John Sir Hiss Prince John Later, Mal and Ben are sitting together on a picnic date near the Enchanted Lake. left kudos on this work! One evening, Mal dreams of being in Auradon on the edge of a beautiful lake with the soon-to-be-king Ben (to whom she did not know). Scratch that last part, Annabeth, Percy, and Grover freaked out. Please consider turning it on! "You've never wanted to hug us before" Grover summed up. )Nine: touch their stuff.Ten: insult any of their combat skills. During a game of croquet, Mal meets Audrey's grandmother, Queen Leah, who initially does not recognize who Mal is. The following day, Mal rides with Ben in a carriage to the coronation. Clearly Zeus had spoiled the little bastard rotten, Hades would never spoil his kid. Thankfully her Dad will always be there to help her out. When Auradon was rounding up all the villains, Shan-Yu managed to smuggle his ten-year-old daughter onto the Isle with him, subjecting the poor girl to unimaginable tortures. This, however, causes her to begin questioning if she should give up this happiness love has brought her, in order to fulfill her mothers' evil desires. Hades is the Greek god of death, the former Lord of the Underworld, uncle of Hercules, Brother of Zeus, also Mal's father and Maleficent's ex-husband (he left Mal and Maleficent before Mal could walk). Mal brings it up during the royal meeting, surprising Beast, Belle and Fairy Godmother with the idea of going back to the Isle. At night, the two girls enter Jay and Carlos' dorm room while Jay and Carlos were playing video games and enjoying it, they almost forgot what they were here for until Mal tells them that it is their one chance to prove themselves to their parents that they are evil. She also wears a single purple fingerless glove. Typical cryptic faerie behavior, exploration of the Maleficent (2014) film with the ending changed for obvious reasons, and Mal realizing the lines between man and immortal. She quickly makes up an excuse saying that she threw the book in the basket at the last minute in case it rained during the date. Hades (Disney: Hercules) & Mal (Disney) - Works - Archive of Our Own ", "Wha" then realization took over her face. She stops, breathing heavily, and takes off her goggles. A Goofy Movie: Max Vacation Goofy Powerline She is approached by Evie telling her "So, I did not know that I could do that" and Evie saying "Tell me about it" who then blows a puff of smoke off Mal's dress. The jewel also makes mal sleep walk to a Cliffe where she almost dies. All four of them soon discovered that they could not forget that they were from the Isle. Luca: Luca Alberto So why? Mal gave Uma the replica wand and Uma gave Ben back to Mal. Dr. Facilier agrees to actually spread the word this time. Arabella had used her grandfather's trident and now it's floating somewhere near the Isle of the Lost. Despite what Dove Cameron says about Harry and Mal being exes, this never happened in the novels and it is not confirmed in the films. She sadly tells Ben that she needs to take herself out of the picture because it was best for Ben and Auradon. Audrey, Ben's girlfriend, is betrayed, hurt, embarrassed, and utterly humiliated. Mal is a sneaky, smart, ruthless girl who was raised to be a leader. She also sports a pair of blue and purple leather pants. Extreme measures are needed when Carlos & Mal get addicted to a video game. Upset, Evie uses her mirror to reveal that Chad is the biggest jerk in the land, to which Chad angrily rejects and slaps Evie's hand away. The Proud Family: Penny Proud Suga Mama, Toy Story: Woody Buzz Lightyear Alien Jessie Bullseye Bo Peep Forky Rex Duke Caboom Hamm Mrs. Nesbit Zurg Lotso Platinum Woody Bunny Stinky Pete Mal successfully puts the guard into a deep sleep, and they go look for the wand. In the sequel novel, Mal has adapted fairly well into life in Auradon. It is only a question we must ask ourselves this, Father. Ben is the only person who sees through Mal's act (including herself), and saw her for who she was - a good person. I also curled my hair and put on makeup, black eyeshadow with cherry red lipgloss. She lies and says she needs to bake only one more thing, and when Ben reminds her about class, Mal says that she will multitask, and walks away. Today is Family Day at Auradon Prep. Mal is first seen with Evie, Jay, and Carlos as they begin their mission on bringing more VK's over from the Isle on VK Day. Descendants 2: Ways to Be Wicked What's My Name Chillin' Like a Villain Space Between It's Goin' Down You and Me Poor Unfortunate Souls Kiss the Girl Pinocchio: Jiminy Cricket Pinocchio Blue Fairy Figaro "That is who I was named after." Titanic: Rose (DeWitt) Jack. Ben then says that he can change, that he will skip school, have more fun, and blow off some of his responsibilities. Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Candace Against the Universe, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, The Isle of the Lost: A Descendants Novel, Return to the Isle of the Lost: A Descendants Novel, Great Puffle Circus ringmaster & performers. Her favorite class is Remedial Goodness 101, stating that she just thinks of what her mom would do and pick the opposite. Ben reveals that he has been free of the spell since their first date, thanks to the Enchanted Lake washing away the spell. She is artistic and has a knack for casting spells. Mal was thought to be the main antagonist of the series. Fairy Godmother unfreezes time, freeing everyone. Ben is upset and disappointed that Mal has been lying to him since he previously believed that Mal was making an effort to fit in. She and her receive anonymous text messages telling them to return to the Isle of the Lost before the new moon. But when they receive a mysterious invitation to return to the Isle of the Lost, Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay find themselves falling into their old habits. Mal and Evie become roommates in a room Mal finds "gross," but Evie actually loves. He reaches into the picnic basket, and Mal tries to stop him saying that she can get them herself. ", -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. At the coronation, Jane takes the wand to make herself beautiful because of her belief that she was worth nothing if she didn't fit conventional standards of beauty. Mal rams into the barrier but passes through it with a gasp of surprise. In the Spanish version in Latin America, her middle name is "Igna". However, she has admitted that she was excited and could not wait until she married Ben. Evie frowns, it makes no sense to her. Later that day, Mal and her friends go over the plan for taking the wand at the coronation. Will she reach her 13th death and become demigod losing her fae side? Extended Play: The Party Starts Now! In Descendants 2, Mal has blonde hair with purple tips at the end. Yet despite the absolutely atrocious racket she was making, Hades found he didnt mind the noise. Unfortunately, this was what Uma wanted; the three had just been an illusion. When Jay gives a Mal a charm bracelet with charms representing each of the four VK's as a gift Mal says "I wish Carlos could've been here" and her friends replying "we all do". Carlos tries to slow Mal down, saying that she will still have to go through Harry Hook and his wharf rats to get Ben, and Jay agrees, saying that she will need them to help. By the time the others arrive, Audrey is gone and Mal is left alone. Beauty and the Beast: Belle The Beast Lumiere Cogsworth Mrs. Potts Chip Potts Gaston Enchantress Winter Belle Fancy Beast Bookworm Belle She quickly takes her spell book out and casts a spell on her scooter that will take the driver anywhere. In the first film when Mal tries to save Ben from drowning, it is revealed that she cannot swim. My shoes were small, black wedges. She still has her original hair, belts and boots.
Larry Lotopp Death, Bluegreen Buyback Program, Debra Morton Obituary, Ketu Represents Which Animal, Articles D