As long as you are not close the final payment deadline, there is probably little reason to cancel immediately. Yes, we do this all the time. This was the promotion when we booked. Cruisers who cancel without one of the above qualifications will be reimbursed based on the line's standard cancellation policy. Can we cancel and rebook? You've chosen your cruise andyou're happy with what you're getting for your money, but what happens when the price of your cruise drops after you've already booked? Has anyone cancelled a booked cruise and rebooked the same cruise at a drastically lower price? This doesn't always make it easy to determine when a new offer has come along that is better than what you already have. Should you choose to change your original ship and/or sail date, if you booked directly with us, please contact our Consumer Outreach team where a representative will assist in making the desired changes, while also applying the qualifying change fee(s) and collecting payment, if not already done so. :), Congratulations! For booked guests, please review your booking confirmation email which contains the cancellation schedule and final payment terms that apply to you. Editors note: This post has been updated with new information. You dont want to miss anything that will make your trip better, but you also dont want to carrythings with you that you dont need - especially if youre flying to your cruise. Guide to Norwegian Cruise Line suites: What's included? The line has also made allowances for anyone who tests positive for COVID-19, has a member of their party test positive or who has been deemed a close contact within 14 days of sailing. white-space: nowrap; Please note this policy does not apply to guests booked on chartered sailings. DH and I thought we couldn't cruise, found out we could, so we canceled, rebooked (under a promo) but upgraded the cabin (it was cheaper) and we received all the perks. For bookings made by Sept. 30, 2022, for sailings departing on or before Dec. 31, 2022, Holland America is granting passengers full refunds when they cancel for any reason at least 30 days prior to sailing. Cancellations must be telephoned to our Reservations Department by your travel agent. By It can be purchased at the time of booking or up until the final payment by visiting Cruise Personalizer. We have had our cabin re-priced when price decreases have occurred prior to final payment. Some TA's have a service charge for re-pricing, cancelling, etc. Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful. I recognize you from another thread about difficulties with a TA, so I see why you haven't called. As a frequent cruiser, some of the things I see folks pack on cruise ships shockme. has to be firm when they speak with Princess that you want to retain your same cabin (assuming that is what you want). I noted that my Eclipse cruise 03-18-18 the price for our cabin dropped $600 since we booked it. Call as ask your TA. you can do this but it might cost you some previously promised promotion or amenities. Although our practice is to issue a future cruise credit automatically, you may insteadcontact us to request a refund. Enrollment required. When will I receive my refund if I cancel?We want you to know that we hear you and understand your frustration with the time it is taking to receive your refund. I have had better luck, slightly, with Melissa than the others. Some TA's have a service charge for re-pricing, cancelling, etc. LauraS A lot of TA's just fill in forms to make arrangements and know little about the product.. Planning a cruise? But stop playing the game with the agency and take control! The shipping company considered as mismanagement, only allowed once. Compare the cost in points or miles to cash, and see which option is best. Since then, she has written thousands of expert cruise tip features; ship, port and shore excursion reviews; and industry news articles. The amount of the cancellation charge shall be determined as shown in the table below and shall vary depending on how far in advance of the sail date (or first day of the CruiseTour) the Operator receives notice of cancellation. WebIf we are able to secure a replacement port, guests will receive a refund if there is any overage between the taxes, fees and port expenses of the cancelled and the replacement [CDATA[/* >