My mother is extremely close to me and I just cannot accept this diagnosis and am willing to try anything. Here is an important quote from the study: >>> ' Melatonin exerts its oncostatic effect by inhibiting angiogenesis, preventing cancer spread and growth, and improving the sensitivity of cancer cells to radiation and chemotherapy in both prostate and breast cancer. ' Or did I miss it? add 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda. Remove it with a wet cloth or wash your face gently with warm water. She had already started having seizures due to the cancer in her brain. To learn more about our cookies, how we use them and their benefits, please read our Privacy Policy, Posted by Dianna (Austin, Tx) on 03/18/2009, Posted by Hupee (Austin, TX, USA) on 02/15/2009, Posted by Helen (Long Island, NY) on 02/05/2009, Posted by Fee (Melbourne , Victoria) on 10/01/2008, Posted by Annie (Melbourne, Australia) on 03/05/2008, Posted by Sania (Delhi, India) on 03/01/2008, Apple Cider Vinegar, Blackstrap Molasses, Baking Soda, Apple Cider Vinegar, Blackstrap Mollases, Arginine, Bath Remedies That Shouldn't Be Mixed Together. It is the thickest and darkest type of molasses, and it is normally expected to have a bitter taste. Stir one teaspoon of blackstrap molasses into water. I tried it on a little spot and since it didn't burn, I tried it on another spot and it seemed to take the itch out. Why Cannabis Yields Arent Important (Anymore), Is the Kratky Method Good for Growing Cannabis? Let me know if you have any other questions. We cant survive over one thing as then we have to repeatedly use that, this makes us bored and fed up from it. This will eliminate toxins and metals linked to cancers. Its use may lead to contamination with substantial levels of potash. Fortunately, there are a variety of sweetening alternatives that contain important nutrients that conventional sugar lacks. I appreciate any help! As per research, blackstrap molasses has more antioxidants than honey and other natural sweeteners, including maple syrup and agave nectar. Cover Crops & Companion Plants for Growing Weed: Good or Bad Idea? Additional examples of direct-fired processes wherein changes in fuel may lead to contamination are processes utilizing: Rotary driers Grain driers Smoke-curing units Vermiculite poppers Certain equipment in by-product plants. Blackstrap molasses is high in iron, vitamin, manganese and calcium content and these ingredients make it best diet supplement. This is primarily related to the inability to follow a properly balanced diet. Can I still harvest her buds? Annonaceous Acetogenin in the Soursop tree are not only are effective in killing tumors that have proven resistant to anti-cancer agents, but also seem to have a special affinity for such resistant cells.. hi all, i have been takin 2tbls of bsm and have just stopped as my skin on my face looked like it was aging and dry i no it has a lot of sugar in it and i was just wonderin if anyone sle had same problem, im a bit dissapointed as i really liked it, would love to hear if anyone else had similar problems, cheers. Back in the day, if you had tummy troubles, molasses was used as a remedy. Earth Clinic readers have also been delighted to find that it can be helpful for pets, too. According to an American study, blackstrap molasses was found to be effective in the treatment of diseases like cancer ( 6 ). Look for acidic brain https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/asthenia_questions.html. Is Soursop ok for someone who has had auto immune disease in the past? I've been taking blackstrap molass in my coffee every day for the last 3 weeks and haven't noticed any changes in reversing gray hair. Iodine drops (4) from Lugol's, 2.5% human consumption type. On day 9 or 10 of this dosage, you may get night sweats. Litmus paper may also be used along with the strips. Vernon Johnston was diagnosed with stage IV aggressive prostate cancer which metastasized to his bones. How to Grow Different Cannabis Strains Together. Anemia a condition that results in a lack of healthy red blood cells is often caused by iron deficiency. Producers can also make molasses from sorghum, pomegranates, carob, and dates. now i am taking a teaspoon a day in my daily smoothie! Can you use this with Joe Tippens protocol? Melatonin has an excellent safety profile itself and also helps protect the heart and other organs against the negative effects that chemotherapy and radiotherapy can have on them. Acrylamide and Cancer Risk - NCI - National Cancer Institute Mix 3 parts molasses and 1 part baking soda in a double boiler, heat till combined and tastes pleasant. Sweet foods can be delicious, but having too much refined sugar can lead to serious long-term health issues. The World Health Organization has stated that profound levels of acrylamide in foods are a major concern and a major risk for cancer development. The substitute for sugar is molasses. so i figured maybe just taking it directly in coffee was what was the problem. The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and transmitted securely. Blackstrap Molasses. These Health Benefits of Blackstrap Molasses May Surprise You However, the economics of sugar changed after World War I, causing people to switch their allegiance to refined sugar. WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and acrylamide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. If left untreated, this type of anemia can lead to extreme fatigue, weakness, or shortness of breath.. Don't use a microwave! ?.I was taking naps oftenly all the time? Molasses, which is vitamin- and mineral-rich, is said to help maintain healthy bones. When You Drink Molasses Every Day, This Is What Happens To - Mashed Secondarily, they then boil down the juice to form sugar crystals. All rights reserved. Well, after trying many remedies for the hives, I finally have relief from rubbing the hives with garlic! it is a warning because the product was tested and found to contain heavy metals possibly including lead. This makes blackstrap molasses a great alternative for people working to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Unknown amount of magnesium. Blackstrap molasses also has enough potassium to render it helpful in keeping your blood pressure low, and when used to supplement your diet, molasses may even help increase your HDL, also known as the good cholesterol. If you can try to jog even just two minutes a day twice a day, it flushes your body with oxygen, oxygen cures cancer. What are the risks if any trying this, is that known? WHERE in the protocol does it mention Hydrogen Peroxide?? I don't feel well, lost so much weight down to 38Kg. A single tablespoon of blackstrap molasses contains 10% of the calcium you need each day. Iron deficiency is associated with hair loss, while selenium deficiency is related to premature whitening. Experimentation is fine - listen to your body; it will tell you when to back off.). 8 Health Benefits Of Blackstrap Molasses & How To Take It - STYLECRAZE Natalie, I can fully understand how you feel, my mother died of breast cancer 12 years ago. I had used molasses for uterine fibroids. Please provide the author(s) name and more identifiable info of the book you are referring to as there are several different possibilities Can hydrogen peroxide speed up the process? This very timely topic stimulated additional comments which we take the liberty of adding below. Stir it up and drink it. Bottom line: While more comprehensive research is probably needed to make a sweeping declarative, it does seem that molasses can be a beneficial daily supplement for your health and well-being. If blackstrap molasses is found being sold in California without this warning, anyone can bring a lawsuit against the manufacture which has happened to almost every brand and maker of blackstrap molasses. Why are cannabis plants getting nutrient deficiencies when the pH is correct? She just keeps having more 'babies' The stem cells are not touched by chemo. The American Cancer Society agrees. He is on the site. Calcium oxide or "Quicklime" is produced by roasting calcium carbonate (limestone) in kilns, utilizing a direct flame method, until all of the carbon dioxide is driven off. New reports reveal the important role that molasses play in healing, curing, and preventing disease such as cancer and ulcers. There is no actual evidence that the lead in molasses could lead to any defects but because California has this list and threshold, any item that is being sold in CA containing lead requires this warning. John. Blackstrap molasses is an excellent source of the antioxidant manganese, providing about 27.5% the DV per tablespoon. http://biomedx.com/microscopes/rrintro/rr4.html, http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1650399#i, You can check these out toohttp://www.cancertutor.com/ http://www.americancanceradvocates.com/. Like RW, I also recommend Dr Sircus and his health information. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you're on a federal government site. This greatly reduces the chance of getting unexpected reactions between the different products. He said to rub it on every joint and along the spine. [Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter], ITG SUBJECT: NEW SOURCE OF LEAD AND OTHER CONTAMINATION. Content may not be reproduced in any form. Baking Soda Molasses Protocol May Cure Many Cancers. 5) Mix 1 teaspoon baking soda & 1 teaspoon molasses/syrup in 1 cup water. Acrylamides are chemicals used for industrial purposes, used . Shes growing flowers, but also balls. Recent research verifies its ability to address constipation in children. What causes red stems in cannabis plants? I tried following the recipe for the molasses version of the Kelman Protocol for cancer. the two ingedients. What Is In Blackstrap Molasses? (Guide) - Grocery Store Dive Another cool thing about these supplements is they contain amino acids and some other enhancers, so its kind of like getting a lot of different products at once. If you get stuck go to the garden of eden Texas, ask Quinn amazing man there who feeds 55k homeless people a year, he knows what to do, it's his land and community there. So much so, many people have taken to drinking it on a daily basis. I wrote yesterday about having hives which I attribute to taking molasses. It is low in fat but is quite good for energy because it is high in carbohydrates. Cleansing can be painful, removing toxicity from decades of poor eating habits takes time and patience but well worth it to feel great and energized every day. I have personally treated cancer with a product called Protocel. 8) On day 6, mix 2 teaspoons baking soda & 2 teaspoons molasses/syrup in 1 cup water; drink twice a day. Here is a link describing melatonin use for breast cancer: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8525668/. (The pH must be brought to the normal/alkaline level which is 7.2 - 7.5. Fast forward to the present day, and a health-conscious population may be pushing molasses back into the throes of popularity. Unsulfured molasses comes from fully mature sugarcane in which the cane juice is already concentrated.
Joe Pegleg'' Morgan Cause Of Death, Mark Agnesi Salary, Articles B