L L Bean Crow Call. Looks unused, sounds right. Olt mailing label is VG. Double reed with really full sound. $159, Kum Duck Duck Call. Ryan Graves. Banded dark green polycarbonate. It is a later call, loosely revisiting the 1990 model he made for the Minnesota club above. Painted Snow Goose and hand signed. Lid has al four corners intact and has the red ink. $45, Mallardtone Duck Call. This is the mate to the duck call above and has the same info on it. There were only 100 made in the earliest color. Legacy of the AMerican Duck Call Preview by Jay Foster - Issuu Read More Doyle Breland (1934-2020) - Jena, LA - Duck Call Price: $41.00 This is a Maple duck call made by Doyle Breland (1934-2020). Mint. Reelfoot Lake, metal reed style. 324pp. Unbranded. Nr Mint. Exc+. Comes with tri--folded 7 1/2 by 7 1/2 inch card with info on the call and 5 reasons you should buy it. More to follow P. S. Olt D-2 Duck Call. (zul) SOLD, Olt Wooden Duck, Model 99M. Sold by Sears Roebuck and Co. Exc- $39, Dwight Thomas Hand Crafted Duck Call. Cocobolo barrel, a truly beautiful call. Brass ring around barrel says, "Soule Coastal Call" twice, once on either side. I bought it directly fro Jim Olt Jr, 10 years ago, Nov 2011. $35, Mike McLemore Duck Call. This one may be slightly later because it has the brown box. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Scarce box! Allen - Monmouth, Illinois Recognized as a true call-making pioneer, Fred Allen was way ahead of the curve. Scarce. Exc (dxx) SOLD, P.S. Mr Mangrum made calls in Michigan in the 1930s (see Harlan). (tlz) SOLD, Royal Duck Call. Mint. It is also hand signed by Ken on the collar.The goose call has the same inscription, date and signature. VG+ (cl) SOLD, Ken Martin Small Letter Lemont with Box and Papers Goose Call. This should appeal to the old A&F collectors (when it WAS a top notch sporting goods seller) as well as Scobey collectors. 3. Very limited production, as I am sure Glynn promised not to use the same pattern again, as he promised me that when he made special calls for me for Dale's Decoy Den 20th and 25th Aniversaries. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. A growing recognition among art collectors about the value of antique duck calls also has made more people aware of the hobby, said Howard Harlan of Nashville, Tennessee, a founding member of The Callmakers and Collectors Association of America. There may be one or two that only grade very good, but I can't recall any off hand. Some are FIRSTS made for me: the 1st duck calls he painted just hens on at my request, 1st painted wood duck, some made for Dale's Decoy Den aniversaries, multiple ducks or geese, etc. Beautifully finished, early Gold label. (Life in a wheelchair ain't easy. It is polished so well, all I get is reflections. Cedar insert with metal reed as is normal with Dennison's. Maybe because they work so well in the field. $325, Tom Cox, "Cox Competion" Duck Call. Olt DV 35 Dove Call. Together they make a cool pair and stand out in any collection. Label chipped, but you can make out enough to read parts of the name and a little or the other information on the label. (ddx) SOLD, P. S. Olt Model 66 Duck Call. $79, Glynn Scobey Painted Duck Call. (tlz) SOLD, Joe Jawroski Duck Call. See description and price below next photo. Strong white lettering, call is Mint. Very Scarce Scobey call. Lettering strong, some handling and use marks, but still Exc. Some handling marks and tiny dents, still EXC+ (eel) SOLD. Tie tack (or lapel pin or hat pin, your choice) in shape of one of his calls. Exc (ty) SOLD, P. S. Olt Model A-5 Perfect Goose Call. mn hunting regulations 2022 pdfthe economy of nature 9th edition Glynn Scobey Duck Call. I have always tried to collect the best and rarest of Glynn's calls. Beautiful Scobey Signed goose call, MIB. J-15. Early model in Excellent condition. (ut) SOLD, Ken Martin Goose Call. It has the old hardware and is Mint. It is enough so I can tell by feel or glance that they are smaller. Wooden insert dates it to pre 1985. It went something like this, "We were having a great shoot, when we ran out of shells. (dxl) SOLD), P.S. Exc in Exc box with papers. Again, these two call were owned by the same father-son team as several above have been. 1985 or earlier. $50, P. S. Olt 99M Metal Reed Duck Call. (dxx) SOLD, P. S. Olt 66 Duck Call. (cx) SOLD, Yentzen or Sure Shot Goose Call. Note the angle cut of the wedge block. Item(s) Exactly As Shown In The Pictures.Sold by wynners in Lynden, P.s.olt No. Original Price $75.00 He (the caller) pied pipered them all the way back to out car, where the three of us got more shells and contined the shoot right there." Note the brown insert. SOLD (ol), Rich N Tone Products. (ux) SOLD, Sure Shot Yentzen Duck Call. It works! Best one I have seen in many years. Call Patrick Kane for information, 989-631-3168 Everything is guaranteed as described. Label is complete, but has wrinkled. Yellow is still strong showing no fading. SOLD (LL), P. S. Olt 66 Duck Call. ), so Mint in Exc-, Scarce, box. Peters Rifled Slugs. 4 Panel Checkered Reelfoot Duck Call $ Benjon Reelfoot Style Duck Call $ Beuchamp, Art Arkansas Style Duck Call $ 75.00; Bn-Scott Arkansas Style Walnut Duck Call $ 92.50; Caraway, William Maple Duck Call $ 340.00; Carlson Walnut Burl Duck Call $ 110.00 Lucky you, you found this one, exactly like it and same condition, Mint. View Etsys Privacy Policy. $189, AN OLD GUNSMITH IN THE FINGER LAKE REGION In a great condition. "A lot of collectors are not duck call collectors. Crow Call.Sold by sundiver-art in Bluffton, Vintage Goose Call P.s. This is the call on left lying on the box. This call is made of Spaulded Birdseye Maple. I am being nitpicking so you know in advance. Historians believe the first calls were crafted some eight thousand years ago by Native Americans, and since then they have evolved into different stylesbox, friction, push-pin, tube, yelper, diaphragmdesigned to mimic the thirty or so vocalizations of a wild turkey. These gray boxes are the first ones he used and date to the 1970s, maybe earlier. Carving goes all the way around barrel. 16ga. If you buy both calls, I will include it for free, but you have to remind me.) Oscar was famous for blowing his call to music on the radio. See more of Illinois Vintage Duck Call Collector and Trader on Facebook. NFS, Glynn Scobey Duck Call. No signs it ever had a label. Not for sale. Number 35-38 are an unusual shape Glynn made for a club in Minnesota about 1990, per Glynn himself. We conduct three auctions each year at different locations throughout the United States. Absolutely! Mint. Illinois River Decoys, Wooden Duck Decoy, Hunting Antiques, Duck Calls A few paint loss spots on wing and back of body near the tail, otherwise only light handling marks. There are lots of good guns out there that wish they had walnut like this. This Duck Call was made by Leroy Johnson of Walnut Ridge, AR. $101.99, $119.99 One of one I am sure. Mint. It is designed to call pintails, widgeon, teal and quail. SOLD (yl), Yentzen Duck Call. This is one of them. Photo and Text By BRANDON BUTLER. Alas, it has been used and the finish is partically worn off, but the pretty walnut shows in the areas where finish is intact. Feeling any guilt? Call to discuss-740-698-5060) Mint. The vintage and antique objects have a higher value than they had before, and the same applies to the 1945 penny, also known as the 1945 Wheat penny.napoleon fireplace remote w660 manual most reliable tdi engine; brunch stillwater ok 28th sunday in ordinary time year c images; used dog treadmills for sale craigslist who does felix end up with . Known as the Junior crow call, it was made for the kid who was lucky enough to get taken along on the crow hunt. (yl) SOLD, P. S. Olt Model 800 Goose Call. Their attractive appearance is second. This is only the second one I have seen with a flying duck branded into the barrel. Look closely at the box as its condition is magnificant considering the age. Olt Vintage Model No. The one on right and middle have sold. They are almost indestructable. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Shop our considerable collection, or try searching for a more particular Vintage Ps Olt Duck Calls using the site search. Don't forget the extra coat to hang up to keep those roosters in bounds! Very Nice Goose Call made by Donald Steffonson (1939-2019) of Cedar Rapids, IA. Call has some use marks on the mouth, but is still Exc condition. He did them for me at my request. I cannot make out the first letter, maybe a P or B. Carver J.T. Two small, light dents in wood. I showed the worst side_ the varnish finish has some cracks (not the wood, just the varnish) and chips. This deluxe model is larger in size than the standard and has better wood. + View/Buy I guess you all know these were made to call diving ducks. Somethin spilled on the neck of the barrel and darkened the finish in a small area. 24 has a really deep dark barrel. Not now. Detailed List Of What You Will Receive 1-toad, Crow Hunting Call And Book. Ads on bottom of box for Vari-choke and Vari-choke with recoil eliminator. Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. Complete Set Price is SOLD (EXXXZ), F. A. Allen Duck Call. With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. Decoy collecting was coined by Joel Barber (the father of decoy collecting) back in the 1900's, well before it was in vogue. All hard rubber. Early call with the brown insert. Call is shiney, Mint as the day it was made. 1950s. On the opposite side of the ban there is a name: "Frank L Hosmer". After all, half of the fun of collecting calls is the "hunt" and the other is researching the maker and history of these beautiful calls. Savage - 220F Slug Gun. A regional advantage that ensures the highest client satisfaction. The thin felt tip marker used for signature points toward 1980, as does the reddish brown box. There are no splits. The idea for Duck, Duck, Goose Day came about when Lipham, a 57-year-old collector from Baton Rouge, and fellow collectors decided the tradition of carving duck decoys needed to be remembered and . (eul) SOLD, Yentzen Duck Call. It looks like a walnut call with a cherry stain. Here are three to get you started or to add to what you already have: Thomas Supreme Duck Call. This insert shows the beginings of the flare he used later, and he was trying to do something different with the barrel design. I think these calls are sexy! $39, Glynn Scobey Goose Call. Tooth mstks in plstic, wood is prfect, so Exc-. This is an early call, Mike made this style from 1970-1977. Double reed with partial label, a label I do not recall seeing before. Mint with hand painted mallard. Hand written by Ken on the ccall barrel is "Crafted for Ed Abernathy" and hand signed by Ken above lanyard groove with "94" hand written below it. Made in 1994 for Ed Abernathy by Ken from more walnut Ed must have given Ken. (ct) (SOLD), Ken Martin Duck Call. Brass band has tarnished with time, but no other marks on it. Please. This is a Walnut Duck call made by Bill Dowdle (1920-2000) of Memphis, TN. 1. The switch took place while he was still in Lemont. I will let you decide how to grade it. (ct) SOLD, P.S. (dnl) SOLD, Wendell Carlson Duck Call. Ducks Unlimited Canada goose figure and four Ducks Unlimited Canada goose figure and four carved and painted wood duck and shorebird decoys Estimate $ 100-200 No condition report supplied. Hard rubber. Bargain priced at only $29, Ken Martin Duck Call. Walnut barrel and insert, signed. 360 people like this. : "http://www. 48. Yours eyes may see a great call, but if you close your eyes and just feel this call, your fingers will tell you a master made it. HE TRIED IT ON THE METAL PARTS --INSIDE AND OUTER SURFACES-- These original Olt mailing boxes are scarce and usually not in this good condition. (dul) SOLD, Glynn Scobey Two (2) Goose Call. One tiny paper loss on back of box, o/w everything is Mint. This one is in exceptional condition without dings, dents or scrathes! Buyer pays for return shipping. It is heavy and also has a heavy brass band with "HANDCRAFTED BY DWIGHT F. THOMAS" AND NO. Call is 6 1/2" and Walnut. Harlan, Howard and Andrews, Crew. Perfect label. As you may be aware of, trying to find information about a certain call or maker can be a bit of a challenge. In 1999 only 300 such pairs made. etc. The first year was also the smallest production, so not many made. Anyhow, the innards are jamed into the mouth and I clear plastic has been cut to fit over toneboard with a screw to hold it in. (I would entertain the idea of slpitting them up. MIB SOLD (dtt), Glynn Scobey Duck Call with Abercrombie and Fitch Logo on it. Mint. Box is got the proper red color from the 1950s. White lettering and world logo are perfect. NOT FOR SALE. Thurman's calls are among my favorite using calls. This call has the circular cut out in the tone board. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Mint. Made in China and sounds like it. No name on call, no zip code on old box makes this before 1960. (cl) SOLD, Herter's World Famous Vit Glodo Duck Call. There were bins of parts and guys would just go by and grab an insert, fit them to a call, slap in a cork and reed and it went to the next step. Years later he came up with a Wood duck he could paint in a hurry and that he liked, that he felt truly represented a Wood duck. One small bubble in label, otherwise Mint. Called the Million Dollar Duck Call because supposedly they sold a million dollars worth of them. (yx) SOLD, Oscar Quam Duck Call. With this call you get both. Collectors collect because they see the beauty of, recall the use of, or are taken with the nostalgia of antique pieces. (ee) SOLD, P. S. Olt 66 Duck Call. This Olt model wasn't made in the numbers other Olt calls were produced in and is difficult to find. Older call with small, first issue label. I am sure they meant something to the original owner. Tiger maple. I have always loved how easy Ken's duck calls were to use and the sounds they make. I have a brown one with light brown ends listed down below. Way back in the 1980s there was considerable competition at Calling Competitions and for call sales between Tim and Sean Mann. Mint. All Wood, 1985 or before. Hand made by John and signed by him. As you will see, there may be information and/or photos that may be missing for a particular maker. Very loud, high pitched call. He mostly failed. This is the earliest box of Ken's I have ever seen. Any Pintail-Widgeon Olt call is hard to find. This is the duck call barrel with the insert without black insert tip, so it looks like the one in the middle of the three Cajun calls. It must have been a ball. the call is 4 3/4" and Arkansas. Looks like Ken used a walnut stain over birdseye maple. This Came From An Estate Of A Gentleman Who Passed Away In The Late 1960s. Each time it gets sold the buyer fails to pay for it. There are not many this old in this condition still in the box in this condition. This is also a very early Scobey goose call with 3 geese painted by him on it. $10, Glynn Scobey All wood Goose Call. Looks like the splits could be easily stableized. SOLD (dllz), P. S. Olt 77 Goose Call. I answer all emails. $45, Cajun Duck Call. Nice blonde wood. World Logo again, so 1956-59. Mint $45, Thompson Wildlife Calls, Goose Call. Captcha failed to load. He had no limit to his imagination. Vintage Gucci bags are highly coveted by fashionistas and collectors alike. Style is 1980's from memory. (Ul) SOLD, Paul Kingyon Duck Call. I have always liked the sound out of these C-3s and this one sounds great. Mr Montgomery's Morris taper is a little off in this one and the stopper has to really be jammed in to stay in place. Number 22 is Diamonwood, #23 may be Nigerian brownwood and #25 is birdseye maple. This Duck Call was made by Steve Boyles of Chillicothe, MO. It's with this in mind that I decided to construct the CCC website; to not only help myself but to help other individuals identify the calls they have in their collections. Mint in box. Check out the shoulder on this call, it is an old one. 28. Call has 8 Raised Checkered Nice Carved Duck Call by Bernie Forte of Nashville, TN. #11-14. I just found a stash of Olt calls I had forgotten about. This one remarkablly clean and free of any dings, dents, scratches. W-12 Hard Rubber Pintail-widgeon Duck Call With Box. It is possible nothing compareable to this offering exists. Olt Pekin Ills Illinois Duck Call Keyhole Trade Mark 348205 Exc. Metal reed, and except for the initials, Mint. Hand pasted label on box top states, "Hand made and tuned". Very early calls. Also own 5 duck calls from J.L. I love the sound of Ken's calls and they are so easy to blow. I have given a brief history and description near the top of this page, below the Call books I have offered. (lying down in photo) SOLD, Glynn Scobey Duck Call. SOLD (elx), Yentzen/Sure Shot Double Reed Duck Call. World Logo with correct World Logo box. Top left front of dj has a white spot where a price tag was removed, I presume. Black means goose in Cajun calls and I have corrected the inserts into the correct barrels, but the photo stays wrong, so stay with me, please. var sc_invisible=1; The painted goose is still on the large size, again indicating age. MY GOOD FRIEND LOU He or she will love it too and think highly of you. (LY) SOLD, P. S. Olt Model 0-32 Pheasant Call. There can't be many of them out there. There were only ONE HUNDRED (100) sets of the first colors made! Works fine, but looks like someone dropped it and ran over it with his wheelchair. $35, P. S. Olt DD-120 Duck Call. Mint in box with papers. Special wood. Varnish was flaking before I put a coat of Ray's Gun Wax on it. He didn't maake many checkered calls and even fewer this size. Glynn told me he made these on special order about 1987. (zxz) SOLD, Glynn Scobey Duck Call. Banded Cocobolo barrel with compositiom insert. The Barrel is Walnut & the Stopper is. Scarce offering. If you want the colors, buy them now because the prices are rising fast as more guys are trying to collect them all. Ca early 1990s. SOLD (dlx), Harlan, Howard and Andrews, Crew. 4to, 324pp. I have also stated they are much louder than the standard Olt keyhole call. No zip code on paperwork or his address (zip codes started in 1960). $85, P. S. Olt A-50 Goose Call. Call is Mint. World Logo call in World Logo box with partial World Logo banner on insert. Camo pattern with GOLD lettering. Call is 4 1/2" and LA style. Glynn was very easy to work with and that is why he had his calls sold by the big guns of the sporting world: A&F, L L Bean, Cabelas, etc. After he moved to Olive Branch, Il Ken decided to make a different design each year begining in 1987. (dnt) SOLD, Green Head Adjustable Duck Call. Charm may be a good name for what it exudes. Pretty call. This isa large plastic reed call made of Green Hedge. (dbl) SOLD, Glynn Scobey Duck Call. There are very faint handling marks, but I had to look closley to see them. Prices from $17-$40 depending on condition. Compare the painting style with the above call, which I know was made about 1981, and I am sure you will agree this call dates to about the same time, 1981. It takes very little air to work and it is a joy to handle. And you just did! We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. The insert is cedar. This call is slightly older than the proceeding call, judging by the brush strokes in the painting and shoulder treatment. The call is Mint. $95, Earl Dennison Limited Edition Specially Made, Hand Signed and Numbered Duck and Goose Call Set. This site is dedicated to my late father J. Andrews Sr. who without his guidance and patience, I would not be the man I am today. Olt D2 Duck Call with World Logo. Very faint handling marks. Co Houston Texas at the best online prices at eBay! Original Price $19.98 Harlan, Howard and Andrews, Crew. 1985 or earlier. This is a very detailed hand carved Chinese wooden box. In the 1980s it was regarded as a quality call, perhaps a forerunner of later small custom factory makers. Signed with his "B" with a rocker under it. This is a Very Nice Cocobolo Duck Call made by Tom Cox of Portage, IN. VG. Back to the Spaulded Maple, I have been to a good wood graded can tell which maples will have spaulded timber while the tree is still on the stump. Laid in is an 8 1/2 inch by 5 1/2 inch card stating it is a special Ducks Unlimited Edition and that their edition would have a high quality leatherette cover with gold stamped lettering. Under Add your personalization, the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. 2023 Zimmerman, MN, United States.The show will feature numerous tables of vendors of modern and antique . This is the smaller, some say better, model, the M295. Most, if not all, of their bats are made of ash. Glynn told me that he used these brown nylon inserts about 1967-69. You will look long and hard before you find another call and box in this condition. Olt Model D-2 Pekin,illinois Regular Duck Call World Logo Globe. Exc+ in mint box with lanyard, no papers. Original Price CHF39.26 By way of comparing, there is no way to date any other Black D2. One crow call collector couldn't find one for a long time and I had trouble finding one for him. Mint. Unique color! (50% off), Sale Price $9.99 That is so few, he is not even in Howard Harlan's first book. Label is over 90% as you can see in the photo. Remnants of original decal remain. $45, P. S. Olt A-50 Flute Goose Call. Numbers 22,23,25 are all wood. (Please don't shoot the photographer!) (lx) SOLD, Not in Photo because I forgot to put it in: Herter's Leather Call Bag with heavy snap. (nl) SOLD, P. S. Olt Olt MKV (Mark five) Wooden Duck Call. Mint. SOLD (dut), Ralph True Large Model Duck Call. These used to be a dime a dozen, but now are a little hard to find. Scarce. Adjustableness still works. If you can and want to tune it yourself for yourself I will sell it like it is. Large Letter Lemont, Ill dates it to late 1960s to early 1970s. Exc- (yx)SOLD, P.S. (40% off), Sale Price CHF100.12 I know this call has no equal. Light wear to wooden under part of mouth piece, so Near Mint in Mint box with papers. (cel) SOLD, Green Head Deluxe Adjustable Duck Call. Birds of a feather flock together. Call for an appointment: 317. Lucky you, You have now found one that is Mint. Exactly as above, but with different camo pattern. That's when I resort to the many call Drop down a row and move to left edge as if reading a page: Arkansas style with metal reed, as made. Metal reed Reelfoot style. Mint to me means Perfect, as it should, so I will go with Near Mint. Look closely. I guess you all know these were made to call diving ducks. I don't know how long these were availble, but they don't turn up often, so there could not have been a lot made. Do you collect game calls? $24, P. S. Olt L-22 Goose Call. (dll) SOLD, J. C. Higgins (Sears) Crow Call. Glynn Scobey Goose Call. This is the reverse side. Well, I diverged some, but.. $69, Johnson Crow Call. The Rich-N-Tone calls sell from $65 to $200, while Stephens' custom calls start around $500. This call and the following goose Call have been together with original owner since they were new. No signs call was ever in the field. $145, P. S. Olt E-1 Crow Call. SOLD (lxz), C. H. Amaden. Free shipping for many products! $525, Ken Martin Small Letter Lemont Duck Call. There is a shallow 1/4" by 1/4" chip out of the top ring of insert (shown in photo). To my ear is has the same sound as his later calls Exc+ $439, Black Duck Duck Call. Itwill be a fun week for anybody that has the love for waterfowl. Paperwork inside box is Mint as is the call, so I grade this package as Mint call and paperwork in Exc box. MIB (dnt) SOLD. As with all antique items, the rare models of duck decoys which are often hard to locate, tend to cost a whole lot more than others. Enjoy. some wear to the letters and light marks around mouth and top of insert. They stated the Duck Call had been acquired by the owner of the antiques mall, 20-years ago. Box has price tage removed as shown in photo. A very nice one in Mint condition. This is one of his "fat boy" barrels, measuring 5 1/4" around at the lanyard groove (not in the groove). size. Shows wear to finish. This is an early Magnum when Glynn was still using the regular goose call barrel. Mint. It consisted of a reed attached to a mouthpiece. Some lettering faint. Interested in Perdew calls? (ONLINE) Past Auctions; Sold Item Search; Auctions Highlights . Mint $85, P. S. Olt Model T-20 Fox, Coyote Call. He must have liked the design, because he returned to one similar on some of his latest plastic reed calls. The walnut and maple laminations are the same as the duck call shown a few pics down. (Remember those aweful things you had to get wet and try to get it placed before is wrinkled, dried out or tore?) (dnt) SOLD, C. A. Walker. EXC+ (yt), Todd A Alofs Banded Flute Goose Call. It doesn't sound like much but I can spot one from a distance, and they feel so delitefully small in my hand. SOLD (dlx), Glynn Scobey Goose Call. Key Hole with hard rubber barrel. (zll) SOLD, Paul Kingyon Duck Call. (dxx) SOLD, P.S. SOLD (zul), Herters 272 Duck Call Box with the patented bactitle insert. # 4,5,7, 8 and 9. Model 103. This is the best Broadbill call I have ever had. ThanksSold by blackbear-57 in Linn Grove, This Would Make A Wonderful Gift For A Collector. Maybe a finisher call. Signed. Glamour hounds. (Remember, Ken stamped his calls so theycould be read when hanging on the other guys lanyard upside down). He improved this design and made it smaller on mid '80 calls. 1950s. Duck Decoys Decoys priced over $150.
Buffalo Creek Middle School Stabbing, How To Increase Affirm Limit, Fire In West Bloomfield Today, Reno Lyft Passenger Racist, Ally Mccoist Centre East Kilbride Vaccine, Articles A