Stir in milk of choice and crushed Oreo, mixing together until combined. You really dont want this easy chocolate mug cake turned into a hot microwave mess to clean up! 1. Then top with your favorite toppings and enjoy! Like eating ice cream after every.single.meal. This recipe (along with all my recipes calling for non-dairy milk) use unsweetened almond milk. Pour batter in an oven safe dish and bake for 10-12 minutes on 180 degrees celsius for 10-12 minutes, until desired consistency. Three ingredient protein mug cake - microwave recipe! Please read mydisclosurefor more info. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Theyre protein powders with a little something extra, like chia seeds and probiotics, and theyre gluten free and vegan. Im not sure why you are calling for non-diary milk in your recipes. 3 Ingredient Protein Mug Cake (No Egg) - Foodie Results Step 3- Remove from the mug and enjoy- Allow your mug brownie to sit for 20 seconds, before slipping out of the mug onto a plate. The toppings like the frosting on the cake! Spray a microwaveable mug with cooking spray . Add into it 1 large egg, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 tablespoons of coconut flour, 1/2 scoop of your choice protein powder (I like vanilla or chocolate), 1-2 teaspoons of a brown sugar substitute, 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder, 1 ounce of milk, and 1/2 banana. To the ramekin or mug, add the almond flour, protein powder, maple syrup, dairy free milk and baking powder. Vegan protein powder absorbs more liquid than its counterpart, so you want to add in a little milk to keep your cake dare I say it again moist. Once properly mixed, place whole Oreo in the center of mixture. I followed it almost to a T, using vanilla protein powder and almond milk, but I didnt have choc chips. Click here to learn moreabout this virtual program led by a dietitian. In a microwavable mug, whisk Tea Zone Chocolate Powder, baking powder, all-purpose flour, and caster sugar together. Carrot cake: Add 1/4 cup shredded carrots + 1 tsp. Plus, it can easily be made paleo, gluten-free, and nut-free! Loved this. Ive never felt or looked better, and I love being a part of their coaching team! I have two chocolate mug cake recipes on my blog already and Im excited to share with you a third! It should be moist and soft and the top should deflate. Top 40 Protein Powder Breakfast Recipes Mash the banana in a large mug with a fork. This one sounds like a winner though! Microwave for 60-75 seconds. Banana Bread Mug Cake - The Big Man's World With their motivation and support, I have not only stayed on track myself, but now Im helping others reach their fitness and health goals! love this version! Yes, you can bake this banana mug cake in hot oven at 180 C (350 F) for 10 to 15 minutes. Thats so smart. All Rights Reserved, 9 Lansdowne Street, Suite 2Boston, MA 02215, chocolate and peanut butter is the most amazing combination ever, Ditch the Oven and Make 4-Ingredient Cookies Using Just a Microwave, 2 Mug Dessert Recipes Perfect for Late-Night Cravings. Gather just 6 simple ingredients for this protein mug cake. Approx how many grams?? NOTE! What to do? Tag and follow @mattsfitchef on Instagram! It left it sweet and a very good, moist texture. You had me at 1-minute! Protein World Slender Mug Cake Mix, Banana Bread, 500g DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY SNACK: Quick, easy and tasty 1 minute microwave mug cake and less than. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Protein Mug Cake Amount Per Serving (1 Cake) Calories 171 Calories from Fat 36 % Daily Value* Fat 4g 6% Saturated Fat 1g 6% Cholesterol 164mg 55% Sodium 67mg 3% Potassium 483mg 14% Carbohydrates 27g 9% Fiber 3g 13% Sugar 14g 16% Protein 21g 42% Vitamin A 315IU 6% Vitamin C 10.2mg 12% Calcium 25mg 3% Iron 1.1mg 6% And Banana Protein Mug Cake really helps out in situations like this! What are the full macros for this recipe please? I have included several recipe options and variations in the recipe box below. Thats right, this banana mug cake has 20g of protein per cake. If you follow a sugar-free, low sugar, diabetic diet, or keto diet, I have some subs for you see below! Microwave Chocolate Protein Mug Cake (3 Ingredients!). Its so easy!! All opinions shared are my own. I would start out strong, but I just didnt stay on track. This 3 ingredient chocolate protein mug cake allows you to have your cake and eat it too while tracking your macros! Ive definitely tried my fair share of hockey-puck-tasting-things. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Mug Cake (No Flour, Butter, Oil or Refined Sugar) Perfect.). The best is to use only 1-2 teaspoons of liquid sweetener to avoid changing the consistency too much. May I substitute the egg with more banana?How will it affect the texture? Promise! Add banana to mug and mash until mostly broken down. It also can be paleo, vegan and gluten-free. Click here to learn more about my coaching + cooking program. Every brand/model of microwave is different though. Please see my full disclosure for details. Top with chocolate chips if desired. My favorite sweetener is pure maple syrup. Grease a small cereal bowl or deep mug and set aside. See mydisclosure policyfor more details. We personally use a whey protein Beachbodys Recover, and we love the consistency and texture it has in this cake! If you decide to make this ahead and want to store it in the fridge, store covered in plastic wrap for 1-2 days. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Vegan Chocolate Protein Muffins (gluten-free). Satisfied my craving for something extra, and was easy to whip together!! Get almost 100 more Mug Recipes on Gemmas Mug Meals Collection page! They were awful.) You see, making this recipe with only the 3 base ingredients is perfectly fine. Now, if youre really in a cake mood and nothing else will do, Id like to direct you over to here toChocolate Mug Cake. Transfer your mug cake batter into a greased microwave-safe ramekin or cereal bowl. cacao powder and use chocolate protein powder. Here you'll find big flavors, easy recipes, and a few classic comfort foods, all 100% gluten free! Protein Mug Cake (Easy Snack Recipe) - Abbey's Kitchen What?! The girls introduced me to a whole new world of workouts! I believe that gluten free food doesn't have to be boring! 3 Ingredient Banana Mug Cake - MattsfitChef *You want to use a large mug because the cake will puff up in the microwave when it cooks. You tryna be tricky? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Required fields are marked *. and I have no regrets! you can sub an equal amount of sugar-free syrup, or sugar-free chocolate sauce. For dessert, these guys are tiny but mighty and are seriously delicious, super simple and crazy fast. Oat Flour 1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder 1 tbsp. ADD. This is essential, as this type of protein powder absorbs much more moisture than whey. I was doing all the right things and still not seeing results. Made it in 800 watts microwave for 1 minute 20 seconds and turned out just great. Ready in just 2 minutes, this microwaveable recipe contains no flour or grains, and its so gooey and decadent! 3 Ingredient Chocolate Protein Mug Cake - One Clever Chef Entirely Paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, egg-free, flourless and kid-friendly! Ive tested all my mug cake recipes in an oven and in the microwave. Which is really easy to want after a hard workout, but I also dont want to blow all of that hard work! This 3-ingredient mug cake is: Flourless Refined sugar free Oil free And there's an easy keto mug cake version too! Absolutely if you are using an unflavored protein powder, I would add a splash of maple syrup or vanilla for sweetness! You may want to add 1/2 tsp of baking powder and make sure your mug is oven-safe though. What a fun cake for a sweet tooth for one or two! The best part is that all of these desserts are made in 1 minute in your trusty microwave. It doesnt have to have chocolate. Microwave on high for about 1 minute to 2 minutes. Ask yourself these 2 Q. Click here to learn more about my coaching + cooking program. To help with this you might try a smaller amount of milk (perhaps 1 tsp) or add double the baking powder (1/2 tsp) to help with the rising. This healthy one minute protein brownie is the ultimate brownie when it comes to microwaved or protein-packed cakes. This banana bread mug cake is so simple yet ridiculously moist and delicious. Thats right. . Especially when youve spent all day at work, then worked hard at the gym, and dont have the energy to make anything big but still have a serious sweet tooth calling you. Heat for 50-60 seconds then check the doneness. I included the instructions . Then enjoy. Learn how your comment data is processed. You might need to add a little more sweetener depending on the brand but otherwise this works fine. Sorry youre having this experience. Combine the dry ingredients to the wet until a cake batter forms. Dont make me cry. I do not recommend making this healthy mug cake with Whey protein powder because, when microwaved, they will make your dessert dry. According to Google, 1/4 cup pumpkin puree weights 40 grams. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Hi Cathy! This was so delicious! Hi there! @SoreyFitness will get us on both IG and Facebook. So go wild here!! Sprinkle a few extra chocolate chips on top if desired. TAY FIERCE what about the cottage cheese goodness? Yaaasss! Step Two: Next add in the water, and with a whisk or spoon mix well. Now it clearly did not come out the way it was described in the original recipe but this failure was a masterpiece! Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Now without further ado, here is the best 3 ingredient protein powder mug cake. You dont always have time to bake, but there is always time to mug cake! It will make your banana cake even more delicious! Step 2- Microwave the batter- Microwave your mug protein cake for 60 seconds, or up to 2 minutes. Nothing grinds my gears more than someone saying a recipe tastes exactly like. when it tastes like cardboard! Why am I so silly? The nutrition panel is for a mug cake made with chocolate chips and sugar-free erythritol. This post may contain affiliate links. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Plus, this banana mug cake is also dairy-free and egg-free. Have a great week and come back to see us real soon! Stir in the sugar and cocoa and beat until smooth. Get to know me . Theyre also an excellent source of protein with 20g per serving, and fiber. By Carine Claudepierre - Published on 03/09/2022 - Last updated on 08/23/2022 - 2 Comments. Add the chocolate chips and stir to incorporate. Simply replace the banana with 1/4 cup pumpkin puree. Liquid drained or no? You can also make this vegan protein powder mug cake nut free by checking out the substitutions below! In a separate bowl, whisk the egg with the milk and pour into the dry mixture and mix until fully incorporated. Add in protein powder, peanut butter, milk, chocolate chips, and baking powder. It helps to satisfy your comfort food cravings in under 5 minutes. I would also add a pinch or two of pumpkin spice, for good measure. =), I wanted a mug cake, but regular versions were over 60g of carbs. The secret? Yes, happy to help. Hi Bold Bakers! Hi Gemma, Use 2 tablespoons of almond flour or oat flour instead! Add the dry ingredients on top: oat flour, sweetener, baking powder, and stir to combine. If I dont have cocoa powder, can I just leave it out? These sound great! Here is how to recognize if your banana is ripe enough . Allow to cool after cook 3 minutes (best to let cool 5-10 minutes). In a bowl, whisk vanilla protein powder, unflavored protein powder, coconut flour, instant pudding mix and baking powder. Banana The first ingredient you'll need to make this delicious chocolate banana mug cake is a banana. What if you dont own a microwave? It uses ground almonds for the flour and is protein-packed and so full of flavor. I have yet to try the microwave cakes/snacks. PLEASE SEE MY. Your favorite protein mixed with sweet banana, honey, and cinnamon, then topped with chocolate chips. I ate this with some homemade keto whipped cream. You can obviously bake mug cakes in the oven or air fryer. YESSS!!! All you need are a few ingredients: First, select your favorite coffee mug to bake this recipe. This banana protein mug cake is naturally: Its super easy to make a mug cake with banana and protein powder. Berry-Licious Fruit Sale - product-type_electrolyte-powder - product Love those peanut butter chips! OH. Its perfect for when you have a sweet craving but still want to stick to your diet! Have you made this banana protein mug cake recipe? Set aside. Place your dry ingredients into it and mix well. Cant wait for you to try. You only need 5 ingredients to make my 1 Minute Chocolate Banana High-Protein Mug Cake featuring tons of flavors and lots of good protein. As someone who normally doesn't even like cake (sorry, I'm a pie person), I actually love making this. Bake until the cake is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 55 to 65 minutes. To the ramekin or mug, add the almond flour, protein powder, maple syrup, dairy free milk and baking powder. Transfer into a mug if needed. I kid, I kid!! (Psstif youre Keto, you HAVE to try this Keto mug bread it is everything!!). Thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday. Microwave separately for 1 minutes each until risen and firm. Chocolate cake: Replace 1 tbsp. Add the chocolate chips and stir to incorporate. All opinions are my own; I never feature a brand that I dont love! If you love almond flour recipes, try this almond flour mug cake its SO good and healthy too! Nutrition Information isn't always accurate. For this banana mug cake recipe you should use a smooth yogurt. Yes! If desired, fold through some chocolate chips. With that said, here's everything you'll need to make this chocolate mug cake recipe: 3 tbsp. I dont think its easy to mash bananas in a narrow mug cake, so I recommend doing this aside. Hi, I made this today. Here are some other topping ideas to take it to the next level: You can easily make this banana protein mug cake to fit whatever you are desiring. Crumble the streusel evenly over the top. While this mug cake is a little higher in calories, you can cut the icing or pecans to trim the total fat and calorie count. You can check the consistency of the cake by inserting a toothpick in the center. Then, peel and mash the bananas with a fork on a chopping board. Three ingredient protein mug cake - microwave recipe! Transfer to the greased mug and microwave for 1 minute, before removing and letting sit for a minute, before enjoying. xx, Pingback: Oreo Mug Cake The Best Viral TikTok Recipe with 5 Yummy Variations, Your email address will not be published. Add your favorite toppings and let cool a minute before eating. Healthy, Gluten-Free Food for Busy People with an Active Lifestyle, You can have this healthy, delicious and fudgy 3 ingredient chocolate protein mug cake ready within the next 2 minutes. If you swap it, the texture will be different. This microwaveable recipe contains no flour or grains, and it's so gooey and decadent! Sure, but dont add more than 1 teaspoon, or the texture will be dry. Thanks for sharing & hope you can enjoy another protein mug cake again soon! oooo so I went with marinara but.with good reason. Top with chocolate chips and nuts. The ultimate vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free and oil-free recipe! This 3-ingredient mug cake is a quick way to satisfy your chocolate cravings. I just made this with imitation maple syrup & it was good. This 3 ingredient chocolate protein mug cake allows you to have your cake and eat it too!
David Senak Obituary, How Long Does An Embezzlement Investigation Last, Articles OTHER