Nitoproof 600 Std
Liquid applied single component elastomeric waterproofing membrane .
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
- Liquid application means details are simplified and there are no joints in the membrane .
- Highly elastic – cures to give a permanently flexible resilient barrier over a wide range of temperatures .
- Rapid installation – significantly reduces time spent on preparatory work and detailing .
- Excellent adhesion – can be applied to a wide range of substrates. Continuous adhesion prevents lateral migration of water .
- Impervious – outstanding barrier properties ensure protection against corrosive soil conditions .
- Thermally stable – irreversible chemical cure eliminates melting and flow at high temperature .
- Excellent resistance to oxidation and embrittlement .
- Mechanical damage to the membrane can be easily repaired by spot application .
- The high elasticity, excellent bond and low water permeability of nitoproof 600 std. make it ideal for a wide range of waterproofing applications such as foundations, basements, tunnels, ground floors, suspended floors, car decks, roof terraces, balconies, patios, bridges, precincts, inspection pits, water retaining structures ( not potable water ), sewage works and inverted roofs.
- Nitoproof 600 Std: 19 litre drums .
- Nitoproof 600 Std: 0.76 m2/litre @ 1.3 mm .
Nitoproof 600 std . should be applied by brush, trowel, squeegee or airless spray ( two coat application for standard grade on vertical surfaces ) at a minimum wet film thickness of 1.3 mm ( 1.3 litre/m).