Bituminous waterproof protective coating.
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
- Easy to use: simple brush or trowel application .
- Cold applied: no heating or dangerous handling .
- Liquid membranes: can be applied to rough or contoured surfaces .
- No joints: continuous unbroken film .
- Non toxic: safe with drinking water .
- Horizontal and vertical damp-proof membranes in sandwich construction for floors, walls and roofs .
- Internal lining of water storage tanks included for potable water .
- External treatment of below ground structures against water ingress and attack by aggressive ground water .
- Nitoproof 100 – 4.0 to 6.0 m / litre dependent upon porosity and texture of the substrate .
- Nitoproof 120 – 2.0 – 2.5 m / kg on medium to smooth surfaces first primed with nitoproof 100 gives dry film thickness approx. 250 microns per coat .
- Nitoproof 100: supplied in 20 litre containers .
- Nitoproof 120: supplied in 15 litre containers .
Surface should first be primed with one full coat of nitoproof 100 to ensure the adhesion of subsequent coats of either nitoproof 100 or nitoproof 120.once the priming coat of nitoproof 100 is dry, it may be overcoated with either further coats of nitoproof 100 or nitoproof 120 according to the requirements, allowing each to dry completely before applying the coat.